• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My first AAS ever, 40years old, Are my dosages ok?

IML Gear Cream!
ZIONIOIR626 you must have a very bad day

I have been in many hobbies last 20years

Car audio, car styling, car tuning
Home cinema, home hifi
RC Cars, RC planes
Motocross
Fishing
and couple more forums.

People have always been nice and helpfull, very kind to newbies,
After i have learn alot i have start help back, other new newbies.

This is what forums is for?

This is first forum in my life some people are nasty to me.
First ever.
I dont understund why you are so rude to newbies ? This is so wrong.

Thanx to the nice people here anyway,

ZIONIOIR626 bye bye
your attitude sucks alot man., Go away from my threath

Last edited:
look @ this guys handle- "bolic". Pretty sure yest. he was "small and noob". dyslexia- really? come on maaaaaaan! Good Luck w/ your bolics, small and noob. If I'm wrong, I'll freely admit it and apologize, but I don't think so.
I'm not bolic. I registered way before bolic registered. Just because were new to this doesn't mean were the same people.

you must have a very bad day

I have been in many hobbies last 20years

Car audio, car styling, car tuning
Home cinema, home hifi
RC Cars, RC planes
Motocross
Fishing
and couple more forums.
People have always been nice and helpfull, very kind to newbies,
After i have learn alot i have start help back, other new newbies.
This is what forums is for.

This is first forum in my life some people are nasty to me.
First ever.
I dont understund why you are so rude to newbies ? This is so wrong.

Thanx to the nice people here anyway,

ZIONIOIR626 bye bye
your attitude sucks alot man., Go away from my threath

Honestly I got the same kind of responses on my thread where I asked for feedback on a cycle I got from googling and youtube. Almost everyone saying how the cycle was stupid but no improvements offered except one guy. That and one worder responses. Its funny how people say people in the gym are the most helpful and not judgemental when this is how they act online

I like this guy(s). That's exactly what u need to do- have a convo w/ yourself- U know what they say about the blind leading the blind- Or u could just do 500mgs of test a wk for 12-16 wks. OH- that's right ur the guy(s) that can't do injections- and the OTHER guy is doing them in his leg- U guy(s) are some mixed up mo-fo's- BUT- hey we're nice here so Good Luck! And like I said before- enjoy your bolics, small-noob! And have a great weekend!

Honestly I got the same kind of responses on my thread where I asked for feedback on a cycle I got from googling and youtube. Almost everyone saying how the cycle was stupid but no improvements offered except one guy. That and one worder responses. Its funny how people say people in the gym are the most helpful and not judgemental when this is how they act online

So here is the simple truth. If your 40+ and you know you have low T, and don’t/can’t work with a PCP then run small for a while, say 250mg split in two micro doses weekly. If your attempts are to gain muscle mass, still keep simple and run test only at twice that dose. It seems you’ve gotten plenty of feedback and the site is filled with read and learn posts. Take what you want and leave the rest.

https://www.spotinjections.com/index3.htm

i use this metod , injection Thigh Series #2

There is many spots you can use, From But, Biceps, and so on.

I feel most safe with Thight Series 2 , left leg 1, next right leg, mix both sides

There is nothing wrong with that ? or ?

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

All these spots work great ?

Me personally prefer Thigh Series #2
thigh3.jpg

About Testo and Dbol

https://www.reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/your_first_cycle/#wiki_how_often_should_i_pin_.28inject.29.3F

[h=2]Dosing[/h]
Note: For this example we are using the time frame for the 15 weeks. If you wish to end it sooner, obviously all your ending weeks will change and the week you start PCT will as well.
  • Weeks 1-15: Testosterone E or C, 250 mg every 3 or 3.5 days (E3D or E3.5D) for a total of 500 mg per week.
  • Weeks 16-17: Nothing (This allows the exogenous testosterone to clear your body to a reasonable amount).
  • Weeks 18-Til: Whatever PCT protocol you choose.
  • Throughout Cycle (or at least on hand): An AI like Arimidex or Aromasin. Again, dosing is user dependent and you should get blood work to dial in your dose, but MOST users will find .5 mg of Arimidex or 12.5 mg Aromasin E3D or E3.5D to be a good starting dose. Some may need more frequent (EOD) dosing or some may even need less than E3.5D; this is really something that varies person-to-person too much. Watch out for signs of low or high estrogen - especially high estrogen, like excessive bloating or itchy nipples.

[h=3]Why 500mg?[/h]We answer this question ten times a day.
    500mg is recommended for your first cycle.
    Contra what you may have been led to believe, this number was not just haphazardly chanced upon. There's actually a great deal of critical thinking and rationale that went into arriving at this figure.
    500 mg is a low dose. Gains are log-linear up to 600 mg and well beyond. If you're going with 300mg, you're still shutting yourself down—and you're leaving a lot of free gains on the table for nothing.
    There's little to no difference in sides between 300 and 500.
    There's no difference in shutdown between 300 and 500.
    500mg is a low dose in that you can take well over ten times that amount without any Ill effects. Someone who is a low aromatizer—not all that rare—can take 1000mg, or **one full gram of Test with no AI and no sides.
    500mg is a low dose in that bodybuilders have long started from there and worked up. 500 is low. 750 is intermediate. 1000+ is a little bit more advanced.

read more here

https://www.reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/your_first_cycle/#wiki_how_often_should_i_pin_.28inject.29.3F

about DBOL i have read here

https://crazybulk.com/blogs/steroids/dianabol-dbol-cycle#dianabol-other-steroids

Two popular combos is Dianabol with Testosterone Enanthate and Dianabol with Deca-Durabolin. NOTE: these should be accompanied with a high calorie diet so you can provide your body with the nutrition it needs to handle this extra growth.
    Alternatively, you can try any of the following:
    • An oral only cycle of 10-20mgs of Dianabol (per day) with 10-20mgs of Turinabol (per day). Yes, you’ll be restricted to a 4-6 week cycle, but this combo can produce similar Dianabol steroid results as those listed above.
    • For maximum strength and mass gain, you can use Dbol with 300-500mgs of Testosterone per week or 200-400mgs of Trenbolone per week.
    • For milder effects, you can pair 500mgs of Equipoise or Primobolan a week with Dianabol. This will give your cycle a nice androgenic kick.
    Now with any of these Dbol cycles, you should always consider adding liver support supplements – milk thistle, Liv-52 or Alpha Lipoic Acid – to your regime. These can ease the effects of Dianabol on your liver and limit the amount of damage it can cause.

Read more above in the link please

I have buy MILK TISTLE and other stuff also
    To protect my liver, also waterloss pills and so on.

Dbol i will use 4 first weeks because it takes 4-7 weeks for testo e to kick in 100%

If you work as hard in the gym as you do in these posts your gonna being fucking animal!

No sir this is awful

I don't even know who wrote this trainwreck for you sir

K.I.S.S (keep it simple stupid) LOL,

Try doing 500mgs of Test E a week for the whole run

Don't make this complicated, it's not.

Perfect, clear and concise, to the point. Follow this.

LowT

“I use this metod , injection Thigh Series #2. There is many spots you can use, From But, Biceps, and so on. I feel most safe with Thight Series 2 , left leg 1, next right leg, mix both sides There is nothing wrong with that ? or ?”

hmm, a lot of people avoid thighs or have had trouble mastering them. I see how noobs go for it, as it is right in front of you. I think I did, until I hit a nerve. I still can’t do thighs.

Dude, I can’t take you serious after reading your post. I don’t know any 40 year olds that write like that. Wish you luck.

LowT

Get Shredded!
look @ this guys handle- "bolic". Pretty sure yest. he was "small and noob". dyslexia- really? come on maaaaaaan! Good Luck w/ your bolics, small and noob. If I'm wrong, I'll freely admit it and apologize, but I don't think so.

^this!!

Back