• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Thinking of starting cycle. Is my dosages good ?

I said I was going to use testosterone undecanoate or test gels(which works as its literally approved for TRT by the way) for exogenous test. It's not really one of those scam Testosterone boosters on amazon. The fact that you think that only injectables give exogenous T is absurd.

Yes that is true, hence me saying I will use exogenous testosterone

The fact that your going to even try and run a cycle using tgel is the ubsurd part but hey good luck with the cycle. Just remember to avoid rubbing that tgel directly on your Vajayjay.

You're going to do you no matter what anybody tells you. So, I'll help out. Use your AI only when you need to. I can take 25mg a day with no AI. And the last thing you want is to crash your E2.

FOOD,
bro.. 2000 calories my little sister eats a day. You got to get Whole Foods in. If you try to get most of your calories from Weight Gainers you're going to blow up like a fucking balloon, and not in a good way. You need to eat clean. Low salt. That shit is pretty much ground up candy.

Your going to look good and feel good on 25mg a day. But when your done. Your going to crash and burn. I've done it my self. First cycle was Dbol only. Looked great while on. All went away when I got off. Was in a worst position then when I started the dbol.

Not sure what you have against injections. This isn't heroin. Not sure what your goals are but if you want to get in better shape and keep your gains got to do a little more research.

You play your cards right you will look amazing with the right gear. But first you have to make sure diet, training, sleep, everything is in optimal conditions or you can take 10,000 mg a Dbol a day and you won't grow a pound

Good luck bro.

Last edited:
Yes that is true and thank you for the help. I dont have anything against injecables but its just hard to 'acquire' thats all. Ill add more calories.
Most tjst have been here for a long time have made every mistake in the book so if we can we want to try and help others not make the same mistakes. you are in a good position we made the mistakes for u so u don't have to. If you are asking questions but already set on what you planned then why even ask in the first place. Besides new members no one is going to recommend a oral as a first cycle nor t cream. If u can't aquire Injectables you probably shouldn't be doing cycles. You are on a board with so many sources at your finger tips.

Most tjst have been here for a long time have made every mistake in the book so if we can we want to try and help others not make the same mistakes. you are in a good position we made the mistakes for u so u don't have to. If you are asking questions but already set on what you planned then why even ask in the first place. Besides new members no one is going to recommend a oral as a first cycle nor t cream. If u can't aquire Injectables you probably shouldn't be doing cycles. You are on a board with so many sources at your finger tips.

Thanks man I was set on orals only and still am but wanted to know ways to make it safer. Some have said above like to use AI's when symptoms show and similar stuff. Im 20 and I dont drink or smoke, I think I can go at it for a little and see how it works out. My last bloodwork was 650ng/dl test and I am hoping after a cycle of dbol to suppress my Test below 350 to get legal TRT for test base.

Get Shredded!
Thanks man I was set on orals only and still am but wanted to know ways to make it safer. Some have said above like to use AI's when symptoms show and similar stuff. Im 20 and I dont drink or smoke, I think I can go at it for a little and see how it works out. My last bloodwork was 650ng/dl test and I am hoping after a cycle of dbol to suppress my Test below 350 to get legal TRT for test base.
I appreciate you asking questions before just jumping in with 0 knowledge but your way of thinking is wrong brotha. I recommending going with Sarms until you are ready to be fully commited to the aas game. You can get great gains with sarms alone with way less sides compared to a oral only cycle. Talking about trt before your first cycle, oral at that that tells me you are not ready for this yet bro. Health is most important. Research sarms. Some sarms are still suppressive but is a much better option than running a dbol only cycle. You will loose all gains from a oral and end up worse off then where u were pre cycle trust us when we tell you bro. Most that want to do oral only do it strictly because they are scared of needles but in this game if you can't pin you have no reason to be in this game. If you can't get your hands on injectables again you need to wait till you are able to. Your first cycle is the most productive cycle you will ever have do it right.

Until you are ready to do a test only cycle with injectables stick to sarms. Also in the mean time learn your body. Learn dieting and training which Is more important than the aas. Research serms, pct ect. Lots to learn here.

U just had 40 guys tell u NOT to do this- why come on here and ask for advice and then totally ignore it?? Good luck
Not sure where all these guys are getting this add an AI in w/ any cycle. They may not need any AI
Btw- op- get some nolvadex for the sore nipples ur getting ready too have- again good luck!

Back