Hot insubolic

Thread: Hot insubolic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    483 Posts
    Rep Points

Hot insubolic

Got my order pretty fast. The ice pack was melted and the pack was hot. Itís like 80-90degrees here. Did this destroy the igf?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    483 Posts
    Rep Points

Got delivered with a cheap ice pack barely insulated.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bft84 View Post
    Got delivered with a cheap ice pack barely insulated.
    Hi

I already responded to your email, but gonna duplicate my response here as well

There's no expensive ice packs...I doubt "Gucci" ice packs exist =) Kidding. I know what you mean, but there's no such ice pack that can stay cold for a few days, the only way to have something delivered cold is to ship it inside a big insulated box, with layers of ice or send a courier with a fridge. If there was a need to ship IGF-1 or HGH with such packaging, we'd do that. We've been shipping HGH for years during summer, we know what we do and there were tests done confirming that HGH (the same applies to IGF-1) won't degrade even after 30 days in transit. It'd take a few weeks for the HGH to start degrading at 80 F and you received your pack within 3 days and it was cold for at least 24 hr. The only time your pack could be exposed to 80F temp is when it was on a delivery truck for a few hr.

RS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    483 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by roidsource View Post
    Hi

I already responded to your email, but gonna duplicate my response here as well

There's no expensive ice packs...I doubt "Gucci" ice packs exist =) Kidding. I know what you mean, but there's no such ice pack that can stay cold for a few days, the only way to have something delivered cold is to ship it inside a big insulated box, with layers of ice or send a courier with a fridge. If there was a need to ship IGF-1 or HGH with such packaging, we'd do that. We've been shipping HGH for years during summer, we know what we do and there were tests done confirming that HGH (the same applies to IGF-1) won't degrade even after 30 days in transit. It'd take a few weeks for the HGH to start degrading at 80 F and you received your pack within 3 days and it was cold for at least 24 hr. The only time your pack could be exposed to 80F temp is when it was on a delivery truck for a few hr.

RS
    Thanks. I didnít see the email. Iím not too familiar with reconstituted igf. I received it super fast as I have with other stuff from you guys.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks. I didnít see the email. Iím not too familiar with reconstituted igf. I received it super fast as I have with other stuff from you guys.
    Most people believe that HGH/IGF-1 is very fragile, but it's not that easy to turn 191 AA aka HGH into a mixture of amino acids. I also want to mention, that we don't carry re-constituted HGH or IGF-1, Qtropin and Insubolic comes as a solution (they were never freeze-dried), re-constituted means something was freeze-dried and then re-constituted with bac water.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,700 Posts
    Rep Points

That stuff should be shipped in a little foam container with a dry ice pack inside....a good suggestion if it is feasible.
    Show me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    241 Posts
    Rep Points

Hot insubolic

Letís know how you like it. Itís always been hit or miss for me as far as quality. Iíve never purchased it from RS.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    483 Posts
    Rep Points

Iím an idiot and took 1mg probably wonít do that again. Iím not really sure what to expect to be honest im not really knowledgeable on igf.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    451 Posts
    Rep Points

Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    483 Posts
    Rep Points

Itís purely anecdotal and could be coincidence but last night and the night before last Iíve had extremely vivid dreams and my sleep was better. I get insomnia pretty bad and my sleep normally sucks even with melatonin and Benadryl.
    yesterday I injected 100mcg in each biceps. It was an off day but my whole body was pumped the whole day. Iím tighter and leaner each day. I donít want to sound like a shill but so far this is my experience. Im going to say I prefer 200mcg of this to 4iuhgh from my clinic. 4 days in and my shoulders, back, knees and neck are feeling better.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,700 Posts
    Rep Points

Itís purely anecdotal and could be coincidence but last night and the night before last Iíve had extremely vivid dreams and my sleep was better. I get insomnia pretty bad and my sleep normally sucks even with melatonin and Benadryl.
    yesterday I injected 100mcg in each biceps. It was an off day but my whole body was pumped the whole day. Iím tighter and leaner each day. I donít want to sound like a shill but so far this is my experience. Im going to say I prefer 200mcg of this to 4iuhgh from my clinic. 4 days in and my shoulders, back, knees and neck are feeling better.
    So it did turn out fine actually despite the condition you received it in. Count yourself lucky man!
    Show me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    483 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    So it did turn out fine actually despite the condition you received it in. Count yourself lucky man!
    Maybe. Idk. The explanation about how itís made vs being reconstituted could be why it wasnít ruined.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    241 Posts
    Rep Points

Maybe. Idk. The explanation about how itís made vs being reconstituted could be why it wasnít ruined.
    Still liking it?

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,101 Posts
    Rep Points

subbed for extended use results, thanks for posting them.