• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Are we narcissists !

AMA rider

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Have you tangled with a narcissist, or been accuseeed of being a narcissist ?

Do you know you are ? Pretty sure I'm just a little in the spectrum, but I know it and control it. We all have bigarexia, so we have the potential. ..

I'm alot of things I'm told bi-polar,anti social disorder,psychosis, etc etc..
Embrace that shit like the pain you feel when lifting, learn to love that shit. It may be fucked up and ppl don't understand it or you but do it anyway you enjoy it thats what counts! You may be a little narcissistic but I'd rather be that than have bitchitis, don't take your meds

Have you tangled with a narcissist, or been accuseeed of being a narcissist ?

Do you know you are ? Pretty sure I'm just a little in the spectrum, but I know it and control it. We all have bigarexia, so we have the potential. ..

Ex girlfriends will always label you a narcissist.

Antisocial, a bit narcissist, definitely bigorexia, I feel like I'm constantly shrinking, wtf is up with that? I get really upset if I have to miss a workout. I'm a total pain in the ass really lol

If you have ever dealt with a true narcissist, it will change you.

There is a true narcissist who is biologically different and not capable of being anything other than a narcissist. Their brains are fucked.

Most people have narcissist personality disorder. These are capable of change.

Words can not describe what it's like dealing with a true narcissist.

Naw, actually like to think I’m pretty humble. Also very cynical because I know how shitty people can be. I just keep my distance and do my own thing….I’ve dealt with narcissistic individuals before, and they are truly sickening… human parasites…

Naw, actually like to think I’m pretty humble. Also very cynical because I know how shitty people can be. I just keep my distance and do my own thing….I’ve dealt with narcissistic individuals before, and they are truly sickening… human parasites…

I think that’s what most narcissistic people would say

IML Gear Cream!

Just kidding

Firstly, I really do not like narcissists, self-praises and immodest people. But at the same time, sometimes my friends tell me that I behave just like a narcissistic, but I, as it seems to me, do nothing of the kind.

Yes, we are all narcissistic and selfish "inside", because this is how we are made, but I think the main thing is not to give this much freedom.

I remember reading Arnold Schwarzenegger saying in his early days that if you have it there’s no need to show it off. When I started weightlifting in eighth grade yeah, I tended to wear my sleeves over my biceps. But soon learned just to be comfortable and not show it off because people can see that. But I love weight lifting and having bigger than average muscles, or as my girlfriend says, muchels

I remember reading Arnold Schwarzenegger saying in his early days that if you have it there’s no need to show it off. When I started weightlifting in eighth grade yeah, I tended to wear my sleeves over my biceps. But soon learned just to be comfortable and not show it off because people can see that. But I love weight lifting and having bigger than average muscles, or as my girlfriend says, muchels

If you’re not gonna flaunt it, then why bother putting all this work into looking good? So you can admire yourself alone in the mirror lol

As zoolander once said: “there’s a lot more to life than being really, really, really ridiculously good looking”…

…but I think he’s wrong

Narcissistic traits at times? Sure

But, overall, and I think it applies to many guys on the forum, is that we love the process of changing, improving, enhancing our bodies. Our bodies are our life vehicle, it's how we deal with the world and the world sees us. When I see overweight people, or flat bodied men who do nothing for physical self improvement, or just generally unhealthy people, I can't imagine ever being like that. I just can't.

But, here is a scenario to show you are not a narcissist just because you love working out and looking good:

To be a narcissist requires other people that you are around; for your narcissistic traits to be shown/used. You can only be a true narcissist in a population.

Scenario: If you were stuck on an island, with all food, lodging, everything you need to survive. You also have the most amazing gym ever as well at your disposal. Even though there was no one else on the island, just you, forever alone....guess what?? Majority of the fuckers here would still be working out like madmen. I know I would....even though there would be no one to impress. Point being, at the end of day, we slave in the gym because WE LOVE IT.
(***okay, you can have your wife or gf or hot chick with you and she is already impressed with you***)

See my point?

Last edited:
Narcissistic traits at times? Sure

But, overall, and I think it applies to many guys on the forum, is that we love the process of changing, improving, enhancing our bodies. Our bodies are our life vehicle, it's how we deal with the world and the world sees us. When I see overweight people, or flat bodied men who do nothing for physical self improvement, or just generally unhealthy people, I can't imagine ever being like that. I just can't.

But, here is a scenario to show you are not a narcissist just because you love working out and looking good:

To be a narcissist requires other people that you are around; for your narcissistic traits to be shown/used. You can only be a true narcissist in a population.

Scenario: If you were stuck on an island, with all food, lodging, everything you need to survive. You also have the most amazing gym ever as well at your disposal. Even though there was no one else on the island, just you, forever alone....guess what?? Majority of the fuckers here would still be working out like madmen. I know I would....even though there would be no one to impress. Point being, at the end of day, we slave in the gym because WE LOVE IT.
(***okay, you can have your wife or gf or hot chick with you and she is already impressed with you***)

See my point?

Exactly

Get Shredded!
Gainz above all

Back