• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

A Great Day

zionoir626

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So..good night sleep and the DHB is kicking in nicely..Just a few days back at it after nearly 2 wks down..Dropped some carbs,a banana boat or chips from Wes(thanks a million brother)..hit the gym..

Started out light just to see what's up..some young bucks lifting next to me..The normal flat bench..a couple warm up sets..I know to you Monsters out there this isn't impressive..but for a guy 55,fighting C,just out of the bed for 9 days..It impressed the F out of me..repped 205 for 8 solid clean..then 235 for 2..but the cherry on top was when they asked how old I was..40 or 42...nope 55...

Far off my PR that is long gone..but this old worn out dog will take it..plus the 6 pack is nice too..

Just thought I'd pass that little victory on..and thanks for all the kind words and many prayers Brothers....
I don't know what tomorrow holds for me but today was a huge Victory against the Beast..C..
Came home,my girl had a huge smile on her face..not something I see nearly enough..went to an early dinner and had a wonderful night..
So in part this victory is yours guys..for putting me back together and standing me up once again..
So have a slice of joy with me you all helped me gain

Thanks to All

Yeah we went to a local pub..nice place..
Gabriel is a Rock Star...at least 20 PE had to meet him..lots of hot ass babes..

When the Dragon's on your ass...Days like this are few..but I'll take every damn One..

Good to see nice things happening to you man...hope that train keeps going full speed and not derail. Positivity goes a long way!

So happy for you !! We are a surviving family here (wife) and we do life as full As we can every day! If there is anything you need hit me up, I’m a good lister, I do I for a living.

You deserve it bro!

Hell yeah. I need stories like this to pick me up some days. Not fighting C but like everyone there's always something. Keep it up brother.

Back