• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Joe's Got Laser Focus...

Rot-Iron66

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
On that prompter.
Kvnt cant glance away or he'll derail the ole "thought-train to looney-land".

Even Muppets like Kermit have more public speaking skills than ole CornPuppet "Rapist Joe Biden".
50 years of epic fails, rape, racism, illegal laundering, etc.

LOL

https://youtu.be/ASgbz1rh3Do

Lol, I seriously believe they have him heavily medicated on some sort of IV stimulants before they trot him out to any public event requiring speaking. It's the only way to get him through anything requiring a semblance of public engagement.
All he could muster was his bullshit blame speech yesterday and he wouldn't take ONE QUESTION. NOT ONE FUCKING QUESTION.
Why?
Because he can't. He doesn't have the mental aptitude to answer questions, to think on his feet, to put thoughts together independently.....all he can do is read from a screen like a child.

So..you don't like him...?

LOL

Poor Joe, just a brainless puppet. I like having him, for the comedy gold. Putting SNL out of business, you cant make this shit up.

Demturd->
laughat.gif
<-School-Kids

I was being sarcastic...
I want Too know who's got their hand up his ass moving his mouth..?

9k=
We are in for 3 and a half years of this garbage
9k=

Attachments

• laser.jpg
    laser.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Joe's pretty scary isn't he? As he's babbling words left and right. What a joke.

The most popular President in history! And somehow this potato got 80+ million votes.

He's a fucking embarrassment to his family, his party, and his country.

He’s definitely an embarrassment to the country and the world but not his party. This kind of stupidity and anti American agenda is exactly what the left stands for.

The most popular President in history! And somehow this potato got 80+ million votes.

He's a fucking embarrassment to his family, his party, and his country.

Yes, but he doesnt "mean Tweet" so all is good in Libturd-land.

Demturd->
laughat.gif
<-School-Kids

Lol, I seriously believe they have him heavily medicated on some sort of IV stimulants before they trot him out to any public event requiring speaking. It's the only way to get him through anything requiring a semblance of public engagement.
All he could muster was his bullshit blame speech yesterday and he wouldn't take ONE QUESTION. NOT ONE FUCKING QUESTION.
Why?
Because he can't. He doesn't have the mental aptitude to answer questions, to think on his feet, to put thoughts together independently.....all he can do is read from a screen like a child.

BINGO!!!

Look at his eyes. His pupils are extremely dilated,his eyes are nearly shut and have you seen him walk? He looks at the ground directly on front of him, not 15-20 feet like people with normal balance and vision.

And he is very wobbly.

My wife specializes in perceptual testing and evaluation to diagnose people with issues like this.

She said he looks drugged.

I am not a conspiracy theorist and hate that this goes in that direction but she swears he is not coherent for whatever reason.

A presidents physical condition is supposed be public information and would think we know something about this but you cannot deny he is not very coherent.

She said he looks drugged.

I am not a conspiracy theorist and hate that this goes in that direction but she swears he is not coherent for whatever reason.

Spend some time around a nursing home and you can recognize the same behaviors/traits. He is on a fast decline and he will be lucky to make it to the end of his term.

All the adrenochrome in the world isn't going to save him (that's my conspiracy joke).

Spend some time around a nursing home and you can recognize the same behaviors/traits. He is on a fast decline and he will be lucky to make it to the end of his term.

All the adrenochrome in the world isn't going to save him (that's my conspiracy joke).

LOL!

Dead behind the eyes?

LOL!

Dead behind the eyes?

All of it. There's hundreds of little things that people do when they start to decline like this. If it was one or two things, probably no one would notice. But when it's a steady stream, it becomes very apparent. Sort of like him not knowing what to do with his 'rona mask a few speeches back. Instead of just sitting it on the podium or maybe even sticking it in his pocket, he "wears it" awkwardly on his hand. And leaves it there. He then proceeds to make a ton of hand gestures with the mask puppet on his hand the entire time. A normal person would have thought to themselves, "man, I bet this looks stupid." And took it off. But not Joe.

Get Shredded!

This has been the plan all along, Joe goes sleepy and BOOM! First Woman President! We are fucked.

He's either heavily medicated, or has severally diminished cognitive function.

He's either heavily medicated, or has severally diminished cognitive function.

yeah… or both. I think it’s a prerequisite in order to be a democrat to be on happy pills and be slightly retarded. Least all the ones I ever met.

yeah… or both. I think it’s a prerequisite in order to be a democrat to be on happy pills and be slightly retarded. Least all the ones I ever met.

Definitely both. Slightly retarded is an understatement…

Back