• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Longest you can run test for w/o cruising?

Win2002

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm at week 12 on a cycle of 200mg test p eod. I'm planning on doing 16 weeks, but thinking about extended to 18. I don't want to blast and cruise--fully intend to do PCT at the end of this. Question is, what's the longest you can run a test cycle for before you get into problems recovering? I've heard of 16 weeks, but not sure I've seen anyone go longer than that without transitioning into a cruise. I'm 38 and naturally had very high t before my cycle, if that matters.

Alot of ppl never go back to normal t levels after a cycle I ran test for 20 weeks in 2019 but I went on a cruise after. I got off a 4 year blast/cruise ran hcg and clomid for like 5 months just wasn't the same as cruising I was miserable. Alot of ppl who use hard end up on trt. Overall I think the 10 week on 10 week off approach is the best for putting on mass with testosterone.

There is no answer, we are all different and we recover differently.

Suppression of natural testosterone takes place from the first day you inject it from the outside.
The longer the cycle, the more the body gets used to not producing it, the harder the recovery is.

So many factors...
Bottom line is this...If you want to still have a normal production..
Stay on the safe side...no high doses,long runs and do a proper PCT and time off..

But even then there is No guarantee..

The majority of males..natutal production starts to decrease between 35 to 45...
Very few men above 50 have a normal range..regardless of past use or not..
The real problem is that men that don't use never get it checked..

Longest I’ve ever ran test was 20 weeks and I just felt completely burnt out. I’d keep it 12-16 from now on. And like mentioned above everyone is different you’ll have to get blood work to know what’s going on afterwards.

Short cycles with Trt rest of the year is the way to go. But that is for me(TRT since 17). If I wasn’t on trt ...I still would only do 6-12 week cycles and my PCT would be extensive.; only because I would like to have children(your 38). If I was done having kids; I would still do a complete HRT program(test 100mg wk/gh/low dose deca). The only guys I know that do 16-20 week cycles are long timers that use primo or EQ with low test(which seems to work well for them). Such a hard deal; you know the sides and depression are gonna come...it is just what happens; unless your a complete mental machine with a good doctor.

Max

Thanks, all. I haven't done PCT for test p before; was going to run Clomid + HCG (1,000iu/day for two weeks), beginning three days after my last pin. Is that a reasonable PCT for this cycle?

what's the longest you can run a test cycle for before you get into problems recovering?

No one can answer that question because it is different for every one? There is no exact science that tells you when you HTPA will cease to function properly. Ive seen guys not recover fully after one cycle of 500mg test for 16 weeks. some times its the second cycle. Some guys cycle and pct for years with out issue.... I guess the bottom line is dont use steroids at all if that possibility is not acceptable for you.

Thanks, all. I haven't done PCT for test p before; was going to run Clomid + HCG (1,000iu/day for two weeks), beginning three days after my last pin. Is that a reasonable PCT for this cycle?

100mg Clomid easily daily, then tapering down over 3-4weeks . Hcg you could start right after last shot, no need to wait IME. If needed asin or another Serm(nolva) can be used w/Clomid (but you have to have bloods or know your estradiol ). Everyone has a custom PCT regimen. Maybe look through some older threads. Wish you well!

Max

IML Gear Cream!
I'm at week 12 on a cycle of 200mg test p eod. I'm planning on doing 16 weeks, but thinking about extended to 18. I don't want to blast and cruise--fully intend to do PCT at the end of this. Question is, what's the longest you can run a test cycle for before you get into problems recovering? I've heard of 16 weeks, but not sure I've seen anyone go longer than that without transitioning into a cruise. I'm 38 and naturally had very high t before my cycle, if that matters.

Well if you’re doing a pct, you won’t be doing a cruise. By doing any cycles I’m willing to bet you’ve already affected your natural levels. It’s different from person to person on how much it hurts natural production. The only way to know is bloodwork.

To answer your question that you asked about the cruise.... forever. I know plenty of people who constantly blast with no recovery. Some of them claim their bloodwork is fine. It’s definitely not worth it to me to blast constantly. Plus I’m of the personal opinion of what goes up must come down. Whether you take a break or not your body just becomes used to the new levels. So it would take more compounds at higher doses to achieve more results.

To answer the question you meant to ask.... as short as possible to achieve the goals you want. If you’re doing a pct and hoping to not do permanent damage keep your cycles short and sweet. I would stay below 14 weeks if I was cycling and not cruising but in all reality the amount of weeks is a arbitrary number because it’s different folks different strokes. Joe Shmoe does a 12 week cycle and recovers fine and someone else does a 10 week cycle and never recovers.

Well if you’re doing a pct, you won’t be doing a cruise. By doing any cycles I’m willing to bet you’ve already affected your natural levels. It’s different from person to person on how much it hurts natural production. The only way to know is bloodwork.

To answer your question that you asked about the cruise.... forever. I know plenty of people who constantly blast with no recovery. Some of them claim their bloodwork is fine. It’s definitely not worth it to me to blast constantly. Plus I’m of the personal opinion of what goes up must come down. Whether you take a break or not your body just becomes used to the new levels. So it would take more compounds at higher doses to achieve more results.

To answer the question you meant to ask.... as short as possible to achieve the goals you want. If you’re doing a pct and hoping to not do permanent damage keep your cycles short and sweet. I would stay below 14 weeks if I was cycling and not cruising but in all reality the amount of weeks is a arbitrary number because it’s different folks different strokes. Joe Shmoe does a 12 week cycle and recovers fine and someone else does a 10 week cycle and never recovers.

Well Said...

Hey doesn’t natural test rebound some time after a cycle like this? Not asking to be redundant just had that in my head.

Hey doesn’t natural test rebound some time after a cycle like this? Not asking to be redundant just had that in my head.

Maybe, maybe not. It can on its own but sometimes it doesn’t without a drug induced kickstart. Sometimes it will do it on its own but after a long period of time.

The answer is really indefinitly, most people that say they have to be on test "for life now" just dont want to take the time to recover, its very rare that your body wouldn't bounce back..people go off after 10+ years with no real problems the vast majority of the time, your probably only going to have issues if your blasting like 700mg of tren and a gram of test for 12 years or something

The answer is really indefinitly, most people that say they have to be on test "for life now" just dont want to take the time to recover, its very rare that your body wouldn't bounce back..people go off after 10+ years with no real problems the vast majority of the time, your probably only going to have issues if your blasting like 700mg of tren and a gram of test for 12 years or something

This is fundamentally wrong

Back