• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

College football

bodybuildinggain

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
who's a fan? i cant wait for this season to start. AP preseason poll was released

who is overrated? who is underrated?

Notre Dame is overrated at #9 imho, so is Cincinatti at #8

i think North Carolina is underrated. Their quarterback is legit af

lets look back at this thread and see who was right! lol

gotta be some CFB fans on here

who's a fan? i cant wait for this season to start. AP preseason poll was released

Fickel has cincy playing good. But I think everyone is overrated. Prove you deserve to be in the top 25

Fickel has cincy playing good. But I think everyone is overrated. Prove you deserve to be in the top 25

i agree, but the thing is Alabama proves it every year. Even if Bryce Young sucks, theyll just run the ball down your throat

same with Oklahoma, their defense may suck or underperform whatever you want to call it. But when was the last time they had a bad quarterback? i can't even recall. Ratler is the real deal

i agree, but the thing is Alabama proves it every year. Even if Bryce Young sucks, theyll just run the ball down your throat

same with Oklahoma, their defense may suck or underperform whatever you want to call it. But when was the last time they had a bad quarterback? i can't even recall. Ratler is the real deal
I'm a buckeye. We usually just reload then choke in the playoffs

I'm LSU ride or die but as usual quarterback is the big question for the Tigers..hate Alabama but cant deny what the crimson emporer does year after year...hate pre-season polls btw. Just my opinion

I love college football. Definitely prefer it over the NFL. I’m a die hard Seminole fan. So excited that we play Notre Dame Labor Day, so I can see how year two under Coach Norvell will be right out of the gates.

I’m a huge UM fan but we re gonna get steamrolled by Bama first game of the season!!!!

What do you think about Indiana being ranked 16/17?

IML Gear Cream!
What do you think about Indiana being ranked 16/17?

They were solid last year, but lost to Ole Miss in bowl game which doesn't look that good

I would say they are probably underrated. Not sure so much on the Big Ten football, I tend to think their teams get overrated ( no hate )

Not sure how many starters they return, but im hoping they can beat Ohio State, penn state, wisc , iowa etc

- - - Updated - - -

I think Indiana beats Cincinatti calling it early

Love this thread!

I'm looking forward to this year more than usual. Notre Dame fan here but I do not have high expectations, as usual we will do ok in the regular season, get in a better bowl than deserved and it will show. I cant even say we will choke, that implies we have a shot. we are a top 15 team we are not a top 10. Oklahoma's schedule works well for them especially if that defense is upgraded as expected. I hear no one talking Clemson, Bama is Bama they will be there, Ohio State could be interesting to watch.
Any sleepers out there? Indiana? Iowa State? Miami? Georgia is no sleeper but a serious contender!
J

Iowa Hawkeyes….

I quit watching all sports last year. Too much political stuff involved for me.

ND fan here, can see a 10-2 season or 7-5. IF the transfer QB and RB are working well together they will do some damage to teams. Let's see if they roll on FSU or play a crap game. Very telling to go on the road first game in the sweat of talahasee and show up or lay a turd!

I'm an Oregon fan and bummed we didn't get to host last year. This should be a good one.

Have quite a few friends I used to train with that played there a few years back, as the gym I went to was owned by a former Duck and a few were trainers

Back