• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Arnold DUMPED by RedCon1 For His, "Screw your freedom" Comments

Perfect. He deserves it and a lot more. Screw your freedom, you woke libtard.

Annnd just like that, I like RedCon after all.

I’ve never been an Arnold fan always thought he was overrated as a bodybuilder and always thought he was a sellout prick. He’s been fucking people over since before his bullshit encyclopedia of bodybuilding

I’ve never been an Arnold fan always thought he was overrated as a bodybuilder and always thought he was a sellout prick. He’s been fucking people over since before his bullshit encyclopedia of bodybuilding

I totally disagree with 84
I loved BigA...but fuck your Freedom..

Fuck Arnold he wasn't talking that shit back when he was broke but now he's special so we should do what he says eat a bag of dicks scum bag

I already use Redcon1's Cluster Bomb intra workout and love it. Ill now be switching over to them exclusively for protein going forward. I don't even care how it tastes lol

IML Gear Cream!
fkkk arnie. another one bites the dust

I think little Aaron is just mad cause he is about to lose his own freedom soon, it's called federal prison. lol

Nah, has nothing to do with it. A corporation will keep on running if/when he goes away. (Especially one this massive).
At this point, Redcon1 and Arnie don't need each-other, so its just industry noise.
He (Aaron) is a giant in the industry, and blew by you (company-wise). WE know you guys have no love for each other, but the guy is massively successful.
If he does do time, it wont be for long..

And like a total hypocrite, Arnie opens his cokk-sukka.
"Screw freedom" You mean the Freedom you had to come here penniless, pose nude for gay rich-men, abuse hundreds of women sexually, step on people to get where you are now?
Kissing ass and being a Kennedy-Cuck, a Hollyweirdo, a Weider-Schmoe??

You mean that Freedom that was OK for you, but not for others??

Yeah, go bang some FUGLY fat Mexican maids and give birth to a large-faced boy...

Hitler missed a few Jews in Austria…. Least he tried.

I am headed to Columbus today. I will take a chain and drag down the Arnold statue since it offends all of you.

I thought about beating about the statue with mi chancla as a sign of disrespect but I don’t think it works here. I am in the Mid-West, not Middle East. Unless I go North to Michiganistan.

Just spray paint BLM on it

- - - Updated - - -

Just spray paint BLM on it

- - - Updated - - -

I mean his last name does rhyme with …. Ahem…. Bonedigger

Nah, has nothing to do with it. A corporation will keep on running if/when he goes away. (Especially one this massive).

Unless it is determined that Convict1 was started using ill gotten gains from BSL, which it probably was.

At this point, Redcon1 and Arnie don't need each-other, so its just industry noise.

Aaron was already going to be taking off the next 5-10 Arnold shows cause I don't think prison will let him attend.

He (Aaron) is a giant in the industry, and blew by you (company-wise). WE know you guys have no love for each other, but the guy is massively successful.

I don't know what you mean I was never competing with him. My passion has always been in creating prohormone type products and never did I try or have the desire to be a big main stream supplement brand. My companies are doing fine and I made out very well selling my interest in BSL. And best of all I did not get hit with 14 federal indictments and I am not going to prison like others probably will be at the end of this year..

If he does do time, it wont be for long.

Really, let's hear your legal analysis of the case, I am sure you know more than I do.

Unless it is determined that Convict1 was started using ill gotten gains from BSL, which it probably was.

Aaron was already going to be taking off the next 5-10 Arnold shows cause I don't think prison will let him attend.

I don't know what you mean I was never competing with him. My passion has always been in creating prohormone type products and never did I try or have the desire to be a big main stream supplement brand. My companies are doing fine and I made out very well selling my interest in BSL. And best of all I did not get hit with 14 federal indictments and I am not going to prison like others probably will be at the end of this year..

Really, let's hear your legal analysis of the case, I am sure you know more than I do.

Looks like a nerve was struck, take some GABA. Chill out. :)
I didnt say you were competing with him, I know how you ran your biz, and Ive been a customer for, sheesh, 15+ years. Loved the PH's. (I got 3 bottles of your creams right here on my desk).
You are very successful and I was just saying he took it very far. (Biz model) (Its not for everyone).

Yup, I know how he started his biz, and probably both he and PJ used you for knowledge, contacts, etc. Trust me, I think the guy's a weasel.
Only what I know about him, though people do change, maybe he has.

Are you saying I dont know anything about the industry or case?? I watch the Industry Leader "Vince Goodrum", he knows everything!!! Close friend to John Meadows, worked on some formula's together!!

:)

Last edited:
Looks like a nerve was struck, take some GABA. Chill out. :)
I didnt say you were competing with him, I know how you ran your biz, and Ive been a customer for, sheesh, 15+ years. Loved the PH's. (I got 3 bottles of your creams right here on my desk).
You are very successful and I was just saying he took it very far. (Biz model) (Its not for everyone).

Yup, I know how he started his biz, and probably both he and PJ used you for knowledge, contacts, etc. Trust me, I think the guy's a weasel.
Only what I know about him, though people do change, maybe he has.

Are you saying I dont know anything about the industry or case?? I watch the Industry Leader "Vince Goodrum", he knows everything!!! Close friend to John Meadows, worked on some formula's together!!

:)

Wow

I watch the Industry Leader "Vince Goodrum", he knows everything!!! Close friend to John Meadows, worked on some formula's together!! :)

Yes, aka The Great One, he's a trusted source on everything.

I will say this, when IML split (and Admin is the creator and I consider him an immaculate friend)

PJ and Aaron went one way.. And Admin got them started and in the positions they had to do BSL and Redcon1. And if it weren't for Admin, they wouldn't exist.

Now I was also working with IML and so was Heavy Iron. Heavy Iron had his brand and I had mine. I still work for IML and you and MuscleGELZ and I love both brands. You've seen WES15 plastered for years. That is where it started LOL.

Heavy Iron and I stayed and sided with Admin. It was a very clear decision

Some solid reps like EBfitness, Sherry and Adrenolin and many others just left (because they weren't super involved like the rest of us)

PJ and Aaron owe Admin a debt of gratitude. I owe Admin a debt of gratitude for letting me work for him and grow with his business over the years and carry his products on my store, etc.

We both have each others backs.

With that being said I llove Rot-Iron66 too and I see this as a simple disagreement with two great men on the same side so I hope that we can all just see eye to eye.

I will say this I have no relationship good or bad with Aaron, I know who he is. I did work with PJ in the past and sold alot of BSL stuff in the very beginning.

I don't wish bad upon anyone in this thread.

I do think Redcon1 pulling the strings on Arnold was cool to see. I can appreciate that.

I don't have a dog at all in this race but I def wanna let Admin and Rot-Iron know I love you guys both and I hope this helps :)

Last edited:
I will say this, when IML split (and Admin is the creator and I consider him an immaculate friend)

PJ and Aaron went one way.. And Admin got them started and in the positions they had to do BSL and Redcon1. And if it weren't for Admin, they wouldn't exist.

Now I was also working with IML and so was Heavy Iron. Heavy Iron had his brand and I had mine. I still work for IML and you and MuscleGELZ and I love both brands. You've seen WES15 plastered for years. That is where it started LOL.

Heavy Iron and I stayed and sided with Admin. It was a very clear decision

Some solid reps like EBfitness, Sherry and Adrenolin and many others just left (because they weren't super involved like the rest of us)

PJ and Aaron owe Admin a debt of gratitude. I owe Admin a debt of gratitude for letting me work for him and grow with his business over the years and carry his products on my store, etc.

We both have each others backs.

With that being said I llove Rot-Iron66 too and I see this as a simple disagreement with two great men on the same side so I hope that we can all just see eye to eye.

I will say this I have no relationship good or bad with Aaron, I know who he is. I did work with PJ in the past and sold alot of BSL stuff in the very beginning.

I don't wish bad upon anyone in this thread.

I do think Redcon1 pulling the strings on Arnold was cool to see. I can appreciate that.

I don't have a dog at all in this race but I def wanna let Admin and Rot-Iron know I love you guys both and I hope this helps :)

bro. Such a diplomatic speech.

I love you man but you’re wasting your talent… you need to get into politics and help save the free world.

Back