Anadrol questions?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    404

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    647
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    157
    Thanked in
    122 Posts
    Rep Points
    5855467

    Anadrol questions?

    How do you guys dose your AI with Adrol?

    I just started 400mg Test&Primo ew and 50mg Adrol ed. Itís my first time with Adrol so Iím not sure how much AI I should use? Itís barely been 2 weeks so no sides but I been feeling pretty good. Iím planning on starting to dose 100mg in a few days.

  2. #2
    Registered User
    zionoir626's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Blue Ridge
    Posts
    4,387

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    979
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,959
    Thanked in
    1,239 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Drol is not one to bump the dose until you know exactly how you respond..
    Just my .o2

  3. #3
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    404

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    647
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    157
    Thanked in
    122 Posts
    Rep Points
    5855467

    Quote Originally Posted by zionoir626 View Post
    Drol is not one to bump the dose until you know exactly how you respond..
    Just my .o2
    What do you mean? You think I should keep it at 50mg ed for a little longer?

  4. #4
    Registered User
    zionoir626's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Blue Ridge
    Posts
    4,387

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    979
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,959
    Thanked in
    1,239 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Yes and only a duration of 4wks..
    That's the same route..
    Ate what point of your cycle are you running it..?

  5. #5
    Registered User
    zionoir626's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Blue Ridge
    Posts
    4,387

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    979
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,959
    Thanked in
    1,239 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Sorry..Safe route..
    It's a damn strong compound..

  6. #6
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    404

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    647
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    157
    Thanked in
    122 Posts
    Rep Points
    5855467

    Quote Originally Posted by zionoir626 View Post
    Yes and only a duration of 4wks..
    That's the same route..
    Ate what point of your cycle are you running it..?
    I already started it, tomorrow will be 2 weeks (on everything), have got some body changes, especially in the traps and delts, but no strength increases yet, thatís why I wanted to bump it to 100mg. What you think? Goal was to get a bump in strength.

  7. #7
    Registered User
    zionoir626's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Blue Ridge
    Posts
    4,387

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    979
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,959
    Thanked in
    1,239 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I TRT to practice what I preach..and safe is my method..
    I would 🏃 2 more wks then discontinued..

    Then talk to some guys that have ran it at the end to polish its off..
    I haven't done this so I can't say..but I hear it's great at the end..

    An older dogs thought

  8. #8
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Phill's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    5,430

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,894
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,054
    Thanked in
    1,385 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    AI has no effect on anadrol since it does not aromatize.
    use serm like nolvadex
    You can't have my body, but I'll tell you where to find all my tools -> PuritySourceLabs.ru

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Altenator_6's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Louisiana / Texas
    Posts
    454

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,068
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    409
    Thanked in
    247 Posts
    Rep Points
    8235867

    Quote Originally Posted by Phill View Post
    AI has no effect on anadrol since it does not aromatize.
    use serm like nolvadex
    I'm going to chime in here because I have recently been considering trying some A-bombs or some Dbol for the first time myself and I want to be sure I do it as "safely" as possible. I am getting close to the end of a 16 week run on some injectable blends that have been great, so per Zionoir626's comment that it makes a great way to polish off a cycle I think I want to throw it in for these last 4 weeks. I've been debating between Adrol and Dbol.......Do you think the Dbol would work well at the end as well??

    Now my question is per Phill's comment above in regard to the Nolvadex...... Is the Nolva something I would want to run like a PCT, or did you mean to run it during those 4 weeks along side of the A-bombs? Elaborate on this if you don't mind sir.

  10. #10
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    2,040

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,007
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,139
    Thanked in
    1,226 Posts
    Rep Points
    36249552

    Just my two ccís but if itís your first time running Anadrol and your still feeling good and making gains with no sides I wouldnít bump to 100mgs. It is odd that you have not experienced any strength gains yet but your already two weeks in so right now is when you should really start noticing itís effects. Iíd bet that if you bump it to 100 your going to start feeling very lethargic and just overall shitty. Thatís what it does to me anyway. Good luck bro. Also Iíve never ran an AI with those numbers listed above. The drol shouldnít cause you any grief in that area.

  11. #11
    Registered User
    zionoir626's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Blue Ridge
    Posts
    4,387

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    979
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,959
    Thanked in
    1,239 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    A6...Drol kills a lot of PE appetite,which is useful in a cutting phase but keeps strength and size gains..I do want to add the moods are polar opposites however. Drol has a tendency to be depressing where as Dbol has that feeling of well being...

  12. #12
    Registered User
    Wardamn's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    404

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    151
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    165
    Thanked in
    124 Posts
    Rep Points
    5925346

    Personally have not had the need for an AI because of A bombs. Stick to 50mgs. You should definitely be feeling strength and nitrogen increase after 2 weeks.

  13. #13
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    404

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    647
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    157
    Thanked in
    122 Posts
    Rep Points
    5855467

    Quote Originally Posted by AR-15 View Post
    Just my two ccís but if itís your first time running Anadrol and your still feeling good and making gains with no sides I wouldnít bump to 100mgs. It is odd that you have not experienced any strength gains yet but your already two weeks in so right now is when you should really start noticing itís effects. Iíd bet that if you bump it to 100 your going to start feeling very lethargic and just overall shitty. Thatís what it does to me anyway. Good luck bro. Also Iíve never ran an AI with those numbers listed above. The drol shouldnít cause you any grief in that area.
    Iím weird, nothing seems to work on me as it supposed too, itís annoying. Iím trying 100mg today to see if get strength boost. Iíve felt pretty good so far, only thing is eating enough cals have been a little challenging but I also been out of town so food havenít been the best, Iím home now so hopefully I canít get this party rocking. Thanks for your input.

  14. #14
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    1,181

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    889
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    740
    Thanked in
    489 Posts
    Rep Points
    19266412

    Quote Originally Posted by BBruce View Post
    Iím weird, nothing seems to work on me as it supposed too, itís annoying. Iím trying 100mg today to see if get strength boost. Iíve felt pretty good so far, only thing is eating enough cals have been a little challenging but I also been out of town so food havenít been the best, Iím home now so hopefully I canít get this party rocking. Thanks for your input.
    I notice more of a strength boost from anavar than drol. With drol Iíll get more weight gain and look fuller and more pumped often.

  15. #15
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    404

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    647
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    157
    Thanked in
    122 Posts
    Rep Points
    5855467

    Quote Originally Posted by Bft84 View Post
    I notice more of a strength boost from anavar than drol. With drol Iíll get more weight gain and look fuller and more pumped often.
    Pharmacy Var at 80mg had zero effect on me

    I have felt pump from the drol, almost painful at times (I donít even train for pump) but no crazy strength increase yet, I hit all my numbers today with ease but canít say it felt a lot easier than normal.

Similar Threads

  1. Questions about Anadrol?
    By BBruce in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-17-2021, 08:39 AM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-03-2017, 09:39 AM
  3. Best way to take anadrol?
    By Nyde in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-18-2017, 02:20 PM
  4. PSL anyone run their anadrol?
    By carpe_vitam in forum Purity Source Labs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-09-2013, 07:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums