• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anadrol questions?

BBruce

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How do you guys dose your AI with Adrol?

I just started 400mg Test&Primo ew and 50mg Adrol ed. It’s my first time with Adrol so I’m not sure how much AI I should use? It’s barely been 2 weeks so no sides but I been feeling pretty good. I’m planning on starting to dose 100mg in a few days.

Drol is not one to bump the dose until you know exactly how you respond..
Just my .o2

Yes and only a duration of 4wks..
That's the same route..
Ate what point of your cycle are you running it..?

Sorry..Safe route..
It's a damn strong compound..

Yes and only a duration of 4wks..
That's the same route..
Ate what point of your cycle are you running it..?

I already started it, tomorrow will be 2 weeks (on everything), have got some body changes, especially in the traps and delts, but no strength increases yet, that’s why I wanted to bump it to 100mg. What you think? Goal was to get a bump in strength.

I TRT to practice what I preach..and safe is my method..
I would 🏃 2 more wks then discontinued..

Then talk to some guys that have ran it at the end to polish its off..
I haven't done this so I can't say..but I hear it's great at the end..

An older dogs thought

AI has no effect on anadrol since it does not aromatize.
use serm like nolvadex

I'm going to chime in here because I have recently been considering trying some A-bombs or some Dbol for the first time myself and I want to be sure I do it as "safely" as possible. I am getting close to the end of a 16 week run on some injectable blends that have been great, so per Zionoir626's comment that it makes a great way to polish off a cycle I think I want to throw it in for these last 4 weeks. I've been debating between Adrol and Dbol.......Do you think the Dbol would work well at the end as well??

Now my question is per Phill's comment above in regard to the Nolvadex...... Is the Nolva something I would want to run like a PCT, or did you mean to run it during those 4 weeks along side of the A-bombs? Elaborate on this if you don't mind sir.

Just my two cc’s but if it’s your first time running Anadrol and your still feeling good and making gains with no sides I wouldn’t bump to 100mgs. It is odd that you have not experienced any strength gains yet but your already two weeks in so right now is when you should really start noticing it’s effects. I’d bet that if you bump it to 100 your going to start feeling very lethargic and just overall shitty. That’s what it does to me anyway. Good luck bro. Also I’ve never ran an AI with those numbers listed above. The drol shouldn’t cause you any grief in that area.

IML Gear Cream!
A6...Drol kills a lot of PE appetite,which is useful in a cutting phase but keeps strength and size gains..I do want to add the moods are polar opposites however. Drol has a tendency to be depressing where as Dbol has that feeling of well being...

Personally have not had the need for an AI because of A bombs. Stick to 50mgs. You should definitely be feeling strength and nitrogen increase after 2 weeks.

Just my two cc’s but if it’s your first time running Anadrol and your still feeling good and making gains with no sides I wouldn’t bump to 100mgs. It is odd that you have not experienced any strength gains yet but your already two weeks in so right now is when you should really start noticing it’s effects. I’d bet that if you bump it to 100 your going to start feeling very lethargic and just overall shitty. That’s what it does to me anyway. Good luck bro. Also I’ve never ran an AI with those numbers listed above. The drol shouldn’t cause you any grief in that area.

I’m weird, nothing seems to work on me as it supposed too, it’s annoying. I’m trying 100mg today to see if get strength boost. I’ve felt pretty good so far, only thing is eating enough cals have been a little challenging but I also been out of town so food haven’t been the best, I’m home now so hopefully I can’t get this party rocking. Thanks for your input.

I’m weird, nothing seems to work on me as it supposed too, it’s annoying. I’m trying 100mg today to see if get strength boost. I’ve felt pretty good so far, only thing is eating enough cals have been a little challenging but I also been out of town so food haven’t been the best, I’m home now so hopefully I can’t get this party rocking. Thanks for your input.
I notice more of a strength boost from anavar than drol. With drol I’ll get more weight gain and look fuller and more pumped often.

I notice more of a strength boost from anavar than drol. With drol I’ll get more weight gain and look fuller and more pumped often.

Pharmacy Var at 80mg had zero effect on me :(

I have felt pump from the drol, almost painful at times (I don’t even train for pump) but no crazy strength increase yet, I hit all my numbers today with ease but can’t say it felt a lot easier than normal.

definitely dont be upping your AI cuz you are taking anadrol cuz it doesn't even aromatize. You should really not need an AI on your cycle at all, 400 test and 400 primo is unlikely to be giving you actual symptoms related to high estrogen especially if you are lean. Primo helps with estrogen and your only on 400mg of test.

lol cant use to much anadrol bro or it will get u nausia more is not always better i would not even use 50mg of that shit and people are talking about 100mgwtf

I don't understand threads like this. I notice 25 mg preworkout the very first time- I swell up like crazy in the mirror during my workout - visibly. 50 mg for two weeks and nothing?

Am I just very overly sensitive to anadrol or something?

There's absolutely no need for a AI with drol.. if you get any sensitivity in the glandular duct tissue, bail, this drug would not be for you. There is other ancillaries that you can take to treat and Target symptoms but it's not even worth it. Tamoxifen and even cabargoline, would be things to consider. Tamoxifen on the front line..

If you're bloating and holding fluid because of this drug, you can minimize that by cutting back the dosages and adjusting the diet. But it's not out of the ordinary or unusual to be puffy with drol.

Get Shredded!
There's absolutely no need for a AI with drol.. if you get any sensitivity in the glandular duct tissue, bail, this drug would not be for you. There is other ancillaries that you can take to treat and Target symptoms but it's not even worth it. Tamoxifen and even cabargoline, would be things to consider. Tamoxifen on the front line..

If you're bloating and holding fluid because of this drug, you can minimize that by cutting back the dosages and adjusting the diet. But it's not out of the ordinary or unusual to be puffy with drol.

Thanks for your input, I actually had to stop after 2 weeks and deload, I had ran myself to a point were I was fatigued and got weaker. I have done lighter workouts now for 2 weeks and starting to get my energy back, will start back with the Adrol in few weeks when I start going all out heavy again.

Guys, I am on 100mg Anadrol ed. Would you say to get it in single swallow or split dose 2x daily? 50mg preworkout 50mg latter. Or it doesnt matter?

Guys, I am on 100mg Anadrol ed. Would you say to get it in single swallow or split dose 2x daily? 50mg preworkout 50mg latter. Or it doesnt matter?
Ive done both, I split mostly when I get back pumps just from ordinary things, walking around, light lifting of objects, anything, thats when I know I need to scale back to help off set any unnecessary pumps that just come at random.
Var does this almost always.

Back