• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Logging opportunities (Now available)

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’ll be looking for a few guy’s to try our new products upon release real soon. These products won’t be for noobs so if your not a vet we’re not interested.

I’ll need one guy to try (2) Test base in oil

The next guy will try (3) winstrol in oil base

The third person will try our hybrid oral (3) packs of Var/Winny

I’ll need one guy to run a log on another hybrid product Anadrol/D-bol combo.

All loggers will be required to have at least 500 post, a Beginning-and ending photo, and be a intermediate anabolic steroid user. These products should be available within the next two weeks so it won’t be right away but we will expect you to use these right away upon arrival. Let us know if you’re interested. One more thing,
You’ll be required to use these on two other forums as well if selected. X- steroids, and professional muscle.

7192e5104dbc0f0c07a35388c0b745ab.jpg

0c6d1613ae23689a723007c5557ee32a.jpg

74e5ddab74a7d19a4cb4a0debc074791.jpg

Last edited:
If I wasn’t in the middle of a blast I would have loved to. That winny/var combo is interesting. Curious to see the logs

Cool chance for someone to shine on some top notch quality products.

I’d be down to try some. I’ve actually have been looking at Uncle Z’s for awhile waiting to try

If nobody else will jump on the dbol/adrol combo I'm down for it in a couple weeks

wow a var and win combo! Awesome for anyone who is going to run these offers! Good Luck guys!

Back