Do you want size and strength that demands RESPECT? Check this one out Trest ace/ment

Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,276 Posts
    Rep Points

Do you want size and strength that demands RESPECT? Check this one out Trest ace/ment

This would truly be the best STEROID for your arsenal to get MONSTER SIZE

EP "Trestolone Acetate"
    ~Lab result update 2021~

Here at PSL we want the name of our product line "Euro-Pharmacies" to be synonymous in your mind with quality..
    More than synonymous--we want them to be one and the same. In fact, when you think "quality," "reliability," "versatility," or "power," we want you to think "Euro-Pharmacies"...

Here at PSL we want to earn your deepest trust, as we start the new year we wish to display our commitment to you by providing you with NEW products,
    and better customer care!

We are a leader, we work with a team of leaders. And our long history of innovation and excellence keep you ahead of the curve on quality & satisfaction..

www.PuritySourceLabs.ru gives you "Trestolone Acetate" by www.Euro-Pharmacies.net

Are you ready to take your lifts/size up a notch?

Last edited by Vision; 08-16-2021 at 03:04 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,419 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post

This would truly be the best STEROID for your arsenal to get MONSTER SIZE

EP "Trestolone Acetate"
    ~Lab result update 2021~

Here at PSL we want the name of our product line "Euro-Pharmacies" to be synonymous in your mind with quality..
    More than synonymous--we want them to be one and the same. In fact, when you think "quality," "reliability," "versatility," or "power," we want you to think "Euro-Pharmacies"...

Here at PSL we want to earn your deepest trust, as we start the new year we wish to display our commitment to you by providing you with NEW products,
    and better customer care!

We are a leader, we work with a team of leaders. And our long history of innovation and excellence keep you ahead of the curve on quality & satisfaction..

www.PuritySourceLabs.ru gives you "Trestolone Acetate" by www.Euro-Pharmacies.net

Are you ready to take your lifts/size up a notch?

Now THAT...is a Bad Ass TD picture. I spy a few things that will be used in the near future. So much research along with me training with some pros through the years, to learn everything about MENT(trest). I am still doing a ton of reading along with going over every single one of their protocols vs there stats-workout-food logs. I feel lucky to have some major bad ass veterans who have been through the lifestyle and used this particular compound. Previously, I had wondered why every one of these guys use trest. All I knew before was, that it was going to be used as a male contraceptive and a bunch of “untrue” scary information from some guys that didnt have a lot of experience with it(1-2 cycles) and some didn’t even know what kind of compound it was. Now that I am very informed by experienced users and clinical human data; I still am learning more. So many ways to run this super-powerful 19-nor testosterone family compound and its attributes/action. Great line up over at puritysourcelabs.ru

Max
    #superselection

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,326 Posts
    Rep Points

Got some of these bad boys on the way it’s time to get big!!!
    Local and International SARMS & Peptides

Local and International AAS and HGH and much more only at P.S.L.

PM me for questions or concerns ::HERE::

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,313 Posts
    Rep Points

An absolute beast for size and strength! Truly in a league of its own. This is one cycle you can count on for major changes all around!

Use coupon code MACE20 for 20% off your order!

for all your local ,international, sarm, peptides Cycle support, Nootropics, AAS, and GH needs