• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Do you want size and strength that demands RESPECT? Check this one out Trest ace/ment

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This would truly be the best STEROID for your arsenal to get MONSTER SIZE
0GLSCKa.png

EP "Trestolone Acetate"
~Lab result update 2021~

Here at PSL we want the name of our product line "Euro-Pharmacies" to be synonymous in your mind with quality..
More than synonymous--we want them to be one and the same. In fact, when you think "quality," "reliability," "versatility," or "power," we want you to think "Euro-Pharmacies"...

Here at PSL we want to earn your deepest trust, as we start the new year we wish to display our commitment to you by providing you with NEW products,
and better customer care!

We are a leader, we work with a team of leaders. And our long history of innovation and excellence keep you ahead of the curve on quality & satisfaction..

www.PuritySourceLabs.ru gives you "Trestolone Acetate" by www.Euro-Pharmacies.net

K7NaOdu.jpg

Are you ready to take your lifts/size up a notch?

6fdhdYu.png

I’ve heard Trest should be used like a finishing salt. Just a touch on top of your cycle to squeeze out more gains.

Is this true? What’s a typical protocol for this semi-quixotic?

I’ve heard Trest should be used like a finishing salt. Just a touch on top of your cycle to squeeze out more gains.

Nooo lol. Trest should be used as the main anabolic as it is exponentially stronger than even Tren.

Tren-vs-Trest.jpg

Trest is the only other compound that performs the same biological functions as testosterone, therefore it can even be used as a standalone without testosterone.

Nooo lol. Trest should be used as the main anabolic as it is exponentially stronger than even Tren.

Tren-vs-Trest.jpg

Trest is the only other compound that performs the same biological functions as testosterone, therefore it can even be used as a standalone without testosterone.

Ah. Thanks for setting me straight Joz.

This compound can be used so many different ways, but most people who use it do it for the sole reason of adding mass and size in a pre-respectable time frame. It will literally add diameters to the muscle heads.
For myself in the past the gains came very quick but they also seem to slow down probably around 6 or 7 weeks and there wasn't any greater return after that.
Now whenever I make that statement people kind of put the connection with drol or dbol in terms with size and strength in a pretty fast time frame, but in fact it's nowhere near the same.
You will feel entirely different and for some people they feel absolutely amazing.
However on my last run I had an issue with acne and I had an excessive amount of Sub-Q retention because my estro was extremely high and I believe a lot of that had to do with the amount of testosterone I had running with it, and I was timing AIs perfectly but in my opinion I could have used more and maybe at a slightly higher dosage.

This compound can be used so many different ways, but most people who use it do it for the sole reason of adding mass and size in a pre-respectable time frame. It will literally add diameters to the muscle heads.
For myself in the past the gains came very quick but they also seem to slow down probably around 6 or 7 weeks and there wasn't any greater return after that.
Now whenever I make that statement people kind of put the connection with drol or dbol in terms with size and strength in a pretty fast time frame, but in fact it's nowhere near the same.
You will feel entirely different and for some people they feel absolutely amazing.
However on my last run I had an issue with acne and I had an excessive amount of Sub-Q retention because my estro was extremely high and I believe a lot of that had to do with the amount of testosterone I had running with it, and I was timing AIs perfectly but in my opinion I could have used more and maybe at a slightly higher dosage.

What are some lower/moderate doses of MENT you'd suggest to run with lower test, such as 200-400mg Test E/C weekly? ED or EOD use?

What are some lower/moderate doses of MENT you'd suggest to run with lower test, such as 200-400mg Test E/C weekly? ED or EOD use?

Having your test at that dosage is even high in my opinion with this compound, that is around the dosage that I had and I noticed that there was simply just too much activity that was weighing on the estro side..
On the next run that I plan on doing I'm going to use test prop, what I want is something that's going to be in and out that's not going to loiter and hang around 25mg EOD it's going to be my test dosage and that's what I would suggest, and that's what I've seen other people use as well with great success.
And I'm going to use Adex daily .5 ED.

That protocol that I just suggested above has been used by quite a few people that reported great success and said that that was the Honey spot.

I unfortunately had my test just a little bit too high, because I was treating it like the addition of another compound like deca, bold, mast or just something else as an addition to the test. That was a huge mistake on my part.

If all goes well with six weeks, I'll take off 4 weeks from the trest and repeat.

Great info thanks for sharing!

I'd start at 25mg ED or 50mg EOD. My sweet spot was 50mg ED. I went up to 100mg ED and that was just stupid and unnecessary. Just way too much estro and side effects and not much more in the way of results.

This stuff is powerful...you don't need much.

Thanks for the information my brothers. Im going to order TREST for my next blast since I’ve been considering it for at least a year or more. I like the idea of using a low dose test P with it based off everything I read

Back