• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Last chopper outta AFGHANISTAN

I have to disagree with the incompetence part, you will not be able to progress throughout the ranks commanding troops being stupid . Most of them go to West Point and have multiple degrees and attend war college where we teach tactics to all of our allies . I really don’t the reasoning for letting this happen but I’m positive they knew that the country would we taken over as fast as it was .I am positive that when they started to plan the withdrawal outcomes and contingencies were discussed .

Call it what you want.

A fucking moron could do better. If this is the best west point grads and high ranking military geniuses could do they suck!

Many demtardz out there going ghost-mode. They dont want to be brain-dead by association, so their support of the fearless, I mean, brainless leader has subsided some.
Guy cant wipe his own arse, when he does he thinks its a dairy-whip cone and eats it. Face diaper, ass-diaper, both spew useless shit.

Things take time, tides are a turning. Though some of his BIG fukkups like Afghan are irreversible, but as we're seeing, others are being reversed.

Biden Supporter->
laughat.gif
<-New Born Babies

I have to disagree with the incompetence part, you will not be able to progress throughout the ranks commanding troops being stupid . Most of them go to West Point and have multiple degrees and attend war college where we teach tactics to all of our allies . I really don’t the reasoning for letting this happen but I’m positive they knew that the country would we taken over as fast as it was .I am positive that when they started to plan the withdrawal outcomes and contingencies were discussed .

Yes sir, and make no mistake. The President leaving with a chopper full of cash and 4 cars full of cash, much of it US Dollars, to the sum of 160+ million that they are aware of, is nothing less then a payoff.

We all know that and it can't be denied. Once he left, everyone else abandoned post.

Clear and precise plan.

Now what is going to happen to the Traitors (TV generals + Biden + Admin)

Im waiting impatiently to see. Nothing ever happened to both Bush's yet. Clintons, and Obama for all the intentional things they did that hurt this Nation. The CIA. We can clearly see why JFK wanted to dismantle it

They are literally the biggest criminal enterprise in the World, set at disrupting other Nations and our own.

The newly appointed acting Prime Minister of #Afghanistan Mullah Mohammad Hassan Akhund is on the UN terror list.

JUST IN - Taliban have announced an "interim government" in #Afghanistan, to be led by one of their founders and with an FBI-wanted militant as interior minister. 33 cabinet members, not a single woman.

Yes sir, and make no mistake. The President leaving with a chopper full of cash and 4 cars full of cash, much of it US Dollars, to the sum of 160+ million that they are aware of, is nothing less then a payoff.

We all know that and it can't be denied. Once he left, everyone else abandoned post.

Clear and precise plan.

Now what is going to happen to the Traitors (TV generals + Biden + Admin)

Im waiting impatiently to see. Nothing ever happened to both Bush's yet. Clintons, and Obama for all the intentional things they did that hurt this Nation. The CIA. We can clearly see why JFK wanted to dismantle it

They are literally the biggest criminal enterprise in the World, set at disrupting other Nations and our own.

Indeed.
Before we invaded Afghanistan, the country accounted for maybe 5% at most of the worlds opium/heroine raw supply. The Taliban had strict laws - sharia law - against it.
By the end of the war Afghanistan accounted for over 90% of the worlds raw opium supply.

Imho, the CIA, and other criminal governments and transnational organized crime syndicates, facilitated turning Afghanistan into a super narco state with hundreds of billions of cash slushing around to be used for god knows what.......but it wasn't in yours or mine or your families best interest. Lol, our soldiers, funded by US taxpayers, were literally turned into de-facto bodyguards for the opium growers with the profits going into the hands of the CIA black programs and whatever other govts/groups/organizations that were in on it.

Here we go. This didn't take long

China Weighing Occupation of Former U.S. Air Base at Bagram: Sources

• China is considering deploying military personnel and economic development officials to Bagram airfield, perhaps the single-most prominent symbol of the 20-year U.S. military presence in Afghanistan.

• The Chinese military is currently conducting a feasibility study about the effect of sending workers, soldiers and other staff related to its foreign economic investment program known as the Belt and Road Initiative in the coming years to Bagram, according to a source briefed on the study by Chinese military officials, who spoke to U.S. News on the condition of anonymity.

Biden Crime Family Profits From China Taking Over Afghanistan's Lithium Deposits

Afghanistan is the "the Saudi Arabia of lithium" -a metal that is essential for electric vehicle batteries.

The Taliban announced that China will be their 'main partner' in rebuilding Afghanistan.

Together, they now control one of the world's largest lithium deposits worth an estimated $1 to $3 trillion.

The Chinese company, Contemporary Amperex Technology Co. Limited (CATL), is the world's largest manufacturer of electric vehicle lithium-ion batteries.

Hunter Biden's investment fund, Bohai Harvest (BHR),

Indeed.
Before we invaded Afghanistan, the country accounted for maybe 5% at most of the worlds opium/heroine raw supply. The Taliban had strict laws - sharia law - against it.
By the end of the war Afghanistan accounted for over 90% of the worlds raw opium supply.

Imho, the CIA, and other criminal governments and transnational organized crime syndicates, facilitated turning Afghanistan into a super narco state with hundreds of billions of cash slushing around to be used for god knows what.......but it wasn't in yours or mine or your families best interest. Lol, our soldiers, funded by US taxpayers, were literally turned into de-facto bodyguards for the opium growers with the profits going into the hands of the CIA black programs and whatever other govts/groups/organizations that were in on it.
Less opium means less heroin and more synthetics like fentanyl. Isn’t fentanyl supposed to be an “epidemic” that is killing middle America?
Probably unrelated…..

Get Shredded!
At least the fentanyl is made in America!!!

make drugs American again!!

4712a921f8f27cbf8e5651ce3d906935.E_R-UyiWYAEvlhr

People need to be more sensitive to their culture and embraced the diversity which will only enrich our country.

Can you imagine the cost to build that complex?!?!

Do you think MWR puts on events celebrating “Man Love Thursday”?

Biden's defense secretary says Trump admin. didn't handover plans for Afghanistan withdrawal, despite making deal with Taliban

Of course he didn't.
He never fucking had plans.
Duh.
Business Insider: Austin says Trump admin. didn't handover plans for Afghanistan withdrawal.
https://www.businessinsider.com/aus...dover-plans-for-afghanistan-withdrawal-2021-9

and here we go. blame it on orange man. your lord Biden screws the whole thing up, but it's Trump's fault.

you gotta be dumber than a box of dog shit lit on fire to go for that one .

he's the president of the United States of America. if he isn't in charge, who is?
dumbass

and here we go. blame it on orange man. your lord Biden screws the whole thing up, but it's Trump's fault.

you gotta be dumber than a box of dog shit lit on fire to go for that one .

he's the president of the United States of America. if he isn't in charge, who is?
dumbass

Yeah, Im sure in between the tons of lies Biden is telling, this time he's being truthful though, LOL...

"Didnt hand it over"... And these klowns call Pubtards "Tin foil hat conspiracists" LMAO

Biden’s super thmart… he don’t need orange mans plans.

in other news… today is “national punch a Biden voter in the throat day”

duty calls

The latest excuse for his failure and stupidity...ummm I undo everything Trump had written, but was gonna follow withdraw plan bwhahaha stupid mother fucker

I'm laughing over "Trump didnt hand over withdrawal plans".. LOL

Pure gold. :hmm:

Trying to post a statement from who is on the Afghan border trying to get 110 Americans to safety

Last edited:
I'm laughing over "Trump didnt hand over withdrawal plans".. LOL

Pure gold. :hmm:

The insanity!!! Again and ofcourse we have democraps and libtards who still dont see the mishandling of foreign relations and policy....why hasnt he been thrown out of office???...

Back