• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Last chopper outta AFGHANISTAN

DirtySuperman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
July 8, 2021 - "There's going to be no circumstance you'll see people being lifted off the roof of an Embassy of the United States from Afghanistan. It's not at all comparable (with Vietnam)" - Joe Biden
2c039e5be589d903e5f08a03eeb13808.jpg

Well, at least now they have the latest and greatest American military training, resources and weapons to use now.

No more of that 80's rusted Russian junk.

Sharia law in the new Islamic republic is only hours away.

Admin be like, we can't let these people from the southern border die from a government that doesn't care for them. Meanwhile......... what's the difference?

Everyone is at Baghram. The airport is surrounded and under fire while C17's are trying to get our people out.

Our Troops and Allied forces are outnumbered. IF they take out that one and only runway youtube will crash with videos of American's being tortured and slaughtered.

IML Gear Cream!
Well now we trained them and armed them. They can take over our bases and have at it...

This is a travesty. Any little girl over 12 will be taken from their homes and passed around the army for fun. The lucky ones will be married to a 60 year old Taliban pedo.

A whole nation of women just lost their rights.

All part of Pedo Joes destabilization of the Middle East Plan

He's carrying on Hillarys job (what was to be her job if she was President) They took out Libya

Bush handled Iraq

What a total shitshow this administration is.

Jenna Ellis said it the other day.

The Biden Administration is clearly attacking America. We are seeing it front and center and no one can deny it.

But, but Trump, he mean Tweets. He said "grab pussy" (While Joe actually did it). He hurts my feelings by telling it like it is...

Libz, LOL, the water-heads of the western-world.

--

Biden->
laughat.gif
<-Down Syndrome Kids

All part of Pedo Joes destabilization of the Middle East Plan

He's carrying on Hillarys job (what was to be her job if she was President) They took out Libya

Bush handled Iraq

What a total shitshow this administration is.

Jenna Ellis said it the other day.

The Biden Administration is clearly attacking America. We are seeing it front and center and no one can deny it.
Didn't Jenna Ellis say there was no election fraud?

[h=1]Former CIA Officer: "The Most Infamous & Devastating Press Conference Ever Held By An American President"[/h]
https://www.zerohedge.com/political...vastating-press-conference-ever-held-american

One former CIA officer has observed looking back to Joe Biden's July 8 Afghan policy speech: "This may become the most infamous — and devastating — press conference ever held by an American President," wrote CIA foreign operations veteran Bryan Dean Wright on Sunday.

Here's the exchange from a bit over a month ago:
REPORTER: Is a Taliban takeover of Afghanistan now inevitable?

THE PRESIDENT: No, it is not.

REPORTER: Why?

THE PRESIDENT: Because you — the Afghan troops have 300,000 well-equipped — as well-equipped as any army in the world — and an air force against something like 75,000 Taliban. It is not inevitable.

Wonder how people are going to feel late tonight, tomorrow morning, when they see the Taliban and ISIS flags flying on top of what's left of our embassy.

Pentagon sending another 1k troops from the 82nd out of Kuwait. That'll make a grand total of 6k troops to evac 18k US personal along with 13k Afghans versus 375k Taliban and former Afghan military who have us and what Nato allies are left completely surrounded.

What a weekend. Went from being a racist on Friday to a Murderer on Saturday and a Terrorist today. Do we have to RSVP to the Covid concentration camps or is that for those only 60+?

Get Shredded!
NOW - Thousands of civilians storm the tarmac of #Kabul airport in Afghanistan and try to get an evacuation flight.
https://t.me/disclosetv/4036

Biden overruled his top military commanders--Gen. Frank McKenzie, Gen. Austin Scott Miller, and Gen. Mark Milley--who recommended the US keep 2500 troops in Afghanistan while stepping up diplomacy to try to cement a peace agreement.

https://t.co/cmUOeG2DT1

This is 10000% intentional

I think that's what people are failing to see.

He's not incompetent as a puppet.

This is all the Globalist Plan.

My God, they can't hide it. Its so far in plain sight, only a fool can miss it at this point.

Inflation at all time highs. The economy failing. Border wide open intentionally.

Imagine if you had a Trojan Horse in your city and the enemy started running out and destroying things. And you were like, "great I like this".

That would make you a Democrat today.

Fools!

Now let the dune coons figure it out and give Israel a longer leash and guess what…. No more American soldiers will die. The war was stupid…

if you’re telling me it’s smart to go into bumfuck Egypt and pour money in and not see any changes in 20 years and pour more money and more American soldier lives in….. is a good idea then I’m telling you a better idea is to go in… do that… then take over….

if you’re not taking over then what the fuck are you wasting resources on… world peace? Wake up. World peace is a myth.

Breaking AOC was nearly raped...again,lol
7eb74291c7879277e998567df92249bb.jpg

I normally prefer to stay out of foreign affairs of other countries.

And to be specific I do not believe in nation building as these afghans are not from the same century as us and do not have the same will as we do to fight for what is right.

But right now, I am sick to my stomach knowing what is happening right now to the young girls and women and how they will be enslaved in a way most cannot imagine.

We set up Afghanistan women for the biggest nightmare of their lives and it is going to be horrific.

So much for the progressive thinking people in This country. What a terrible, terrible way to destroy people's lives.

I normally prefer to stay out of foreign affairs of other countries.

And to be specific I do not believe in nation building as these afghans are not from the same century as us and do not have the same will as we do to fight for what is right.

But right now, I am sick to my stomach knowing what is happening right now to the young girls and women and how they will be enslaved in a way most cannot imagine.

We set up Afghanistan women for the biggest nightmare of their lives and it is going to be horrific.

So much for the progressive thinking people in This country. What a terrible, terrible way to destroy people's lives.
Well said

Back