• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Last chopper outta AFGHANISTAN

JUST IN - British, French, and German troops are crossing Taliban lines to rescue their citizens in #Kabul, putting pressure on Biden to expand the evacuation.

Sorry to jump in this thread late..... “stands on soap box” As of today I’ve served 21 years and some months. As one of those Soldiers previously deployed to Afghan and Iraq. It makes me sick to see this BS. I’ve shed blood on both sands and watched brothers and sister die. And now this BS. We just handed those towel head fucks millions in weapons. Fuck THAT SHIT. What was it all for.

https://resistthemainstream.org/mom...source=rtmt&utm_medium=rtmt&utm_campaign=rtmt

Mom of 11 Flies to Afghanistan, Rescues Members of All-Girls Afghan Robotics Team

An Oklahoma mother of 11 children dashed to Afghanistan in early August to rescue 10 members of the country’s all-girls robotics team as the country fell to the Taliban’s control, according to a report from the New York Post.

Allyson Reneau, a 60-year-old Harvard graduate with a master’s degree in international relations and U.S. space policy, flew into Qatar on Aug. 9 to see if she could intercept the girls before the Taliban could get to them.

Story continues at link above.

NEW - U.S. State Department sent out thousands of blank visas, which can be printed and filled out by just about everyone in Kabul, including the Taliban, while 10,000 to 15,000 American citizens are still stuck in the city.

Get Shredded!
[h=1]Life, Liberty & Levin 8/22/21 FULL | BREAKING FOX NEWS August 22, 21[/h]

Any Libturdz wanna jump in here and defend Pervy Joe?? No??? :anal:

Maybe blame Trump and whine about mean-Tweets??? Maybe melt-down like the famous non-Binary??
(Not sure if male or female here)?

Luke_Crywalker.jpg

NEW - Taliban has issued a red line to Biden. Complete the evacuation operations by August 31 or face "consequences"

NEW - Taliban has issued a red line to Biden. Complete the evacuation operations by August 31 or face "consequences"

I would have done dropped about 10 tactical nukes if I was president... Redline? Oooopppsss didn't see it... to many pansies today in the west. Learn the Warriors Prayer....

"Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms." (Ephesians 6:10-12)

and for my Germanic/Nordic Brothers-in-arms A warriors prayer to Woden/Odin, Tyr, and Thor....

"Gods of war I call you, my sword is by my side
I seek a life of honor, free from all false pride
I will crack the whip with a bold mighty hail
Cover me with death if I should ever fail
Glory, majesty, unity, hail, hail, hail"

Surreal scenes at the Belarus-Lithuania border. Belarusian border guards in full riot gear are pushing middle eastern migrants over the EU border. Lithuania says Belarusian servicemen have themselves crossed the border while doing that and only withdrew after a series of warnings.

Vid:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1427689700425404423

Youtube unlisted Biden's afghan presser today. You can still see it with direct link (about 4hrs into link is the start):

None, my wife is awesome 20 years together had sex two times today already was a virgin when we started dating, ...... but I have seen many of homies, brothers, etc get fucked by moralless women. You been through a divorce? If so you likely understand, I just hope you aint a cuck who worships these broads that hoe around, ride the cock carousel in the teens to early 30s and then all of sudden want to "settle down" and find a "good man".... the issue is they will still fuck Chad/Tyrone/Enrique on the side why their man pays for everything and destroys his body working a manly job. Then after enough years pass they get a divorce and ruin the man financially and emotionally. Many times making false accusations of touching the children, or beating the wife. They are encouraged to do this by their lawyers and other women. If y'all are fine with this, cool, no wonder women run roughshod over men today. But I am tired of losing my friends to suicide over this one sided bullshit. If we had true equality fine... but feminism was never about equality.... it was about power, like most movements.

Women initiate 80% of all divorces. Do you really think 80% of men are deadbeats? Nope, at best 20% to 30%. Even then those deadbeats may just be poor but work, not everybody is gonna be rich. Women have gotten so caught up in materialism and online status they have ruined the family structure. Many women today have a laundry list of demands a potential husband has to meet. Yet, if a man has a preference he is a misogynistic asshole. The reason many here do not see the issue is yall are the Chads/Tyrones banging them hoes and sending them back to the streets. Dating has gotten crazy and I feel sorry for the young men today. I wouldn't dream of marrying any of today's women. I got lucky and I didn't accept less than what I wanted.

They themselves have set their worth and from what I can see the going rate is 5.99 a month on only fans.... cheap hoes if you ask me... and be aware they hid the onlyfans from their boyfriends and husbands. They know it is morally wrong and do it any way. why is that.... cause they are moralless hoes.

To the good women I salute you. You are appreciated and worth more than you know.

I'm a woman and I absolutely agree with this.

I'm a woman and I absolutely agree with this.

Thank you. I see quite a few women starting to realize what has happened. The social contract men and women had is all but dead. It is killing society. The complete breakdown is coming. We are way worse than the times of Sodom and Gomera. We have seen the fall of every civilization that has ever went down this same path. Nobody here or anywhere can dispute this fact. Once women gain power over men in such a way it's over. Because men that are still masculine and can hold things together will come knocking from other lands.

Look at how weak and feminine males are today. I talk about all the fights I have been in and guys here will call me a liar or mock me. Now I am not saying that makes a man, but masculine men enjoy combat. They enjoy physical conditioning, the training etc. Women like men that are not scared of combat. That will go to battle for their family. Scars used to be considered Handsome in many cultures. I think we are down to about 15% to 25% of men would still do that in the U.S.A. The rest will look at the other men and say not my problem, or shake in fear and run. Again, reasonable men know when to retreat to fight another day, but sometimes there is a hill worth dying on. Men of today, at least the majority leastways have forgotten that. I am also not saying we need to be nothing but warriors. A good balance is required. We also need to study diplomacy, politics, poetry, art, music, and philosophy...etc to be successful as men, women, and a society.

I give society less than 75 years and it falls. Birth rates and marriage are crashing. Women will only be able to convince the weak willed men to conceive as many are walking away all together. It used to be that the ladies went after the toughest, fierce, biggest men. Now it is who can give them that boob job and put up with their sluttery. While I am not attacking those that live this way personally, choices have consequences. Even with a technological advantage we have seen determined men outfight us. Take Afghanistan, Vietnam and Korea as an examples. We have not won a legally declared war or conflict since WW2 IIRC. Less bodies to fight, and those we have will have no will to fight as they have lost the masculine characteristics to do so. Again while other countries push masculinity.

As a man if you care about your looks more than most women you are part of the problem. I'm ugly and always gotten decent looking gals and had very few dry spells. The women all said they loved the fact they truly felt protected around me. My wife has told me, I know you will die protecting me, and in fact you may just kill them all and safe us both. She has seen me fight. Our first date was crazy.... I'd tell the story but somebody here would just claim bullshit. I will just say it involved pool balls and pool sticks...in a racist pool hall(my wife is Asian). At first she didn't want to talk to me ever again. Then she kept thinking about it... and told me it won her over... That I would on a first date risk it all for her. I fell in love with her at first site....

this is what we get when we elect reality TV stars, or old men that cant complete a full coherent sentence, or bartenders. we should be electing people with high IQs that can form real plans for our problems, not print more money and throw it at bullshit. we should demand more from our leaders not be electing the worst guy for the position just because we hate the other guy more. we are looking for someone to blame, trump or biden clintons or whoever and its ourselves for letting ourselves be manipulated so easily to keep our comforts

IML Gear Cream!
I have to say I'm really disgusted by all this we had 20 years to plan a withdraw and actually do something for these people or be an example to the world, the least we could have done is just invaded take their resources and stay out of their democracy, that would have be more honest

Breaking: Large suicide attack and shooting between Taliban fighters and coalition forces.

● Explosion took place outside of the eastern gate of the Kabul airport and gunfire is underway. Casualties and fatalities remain unknown.

Well just another case of how the powers to be deface Americans time after time..
Abandone 911 first reponders
Homeless Vets
VA benifts to Afgans..WTF
No protection of Americans anywhere
Forcing The Vaccine(s)
Total Compliance

Sounds like 11 dead. 3 US service men injured. May have been two explosions, including a hotel across the street where US people were waiting.

JUST IN - German Air Force has just left #Kabul airport with all three A-400M and all soldiers on board.

Back