• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Last chopper outta AFGHANISTAN

Get Shredded!
Update on the crisis in Afghanistan

Prophecy unfolding - the Post-American world order has begun

https://www.losangelesblade.com/202...veteran-trapped-in-taliban-takeover-of-kabul/

Transgender USAF veteran trapped in Taliban takeover of Kabul

JOSIE-THOMAS-Facebook-e1629054106504.jpg

"Looks smashable"...according to tren users and taliban.

Biden wanted to call 44 for advice but advisors convinced him not to, per WH official

"Don't underestimate Joe's ability to f**k things up"

- Barack Obama

Obama told Biden not to run for office.

Obama knows how far gone he is and what a disaster it would be.

Oil continues to look good...

OPEC+ SEES NO NEED TO RELEASE MORE OIL INTO MARKET AT THE MOMENT BEYOND WHAT IS ALREADY PLANNED DESPITE U.S. CALLS - FOUR OPEC+ SOURCES

and...

https://www.zerohedge.com/energy/meanwhile-iraq-islamic-state-attacks-kirkuk-oil-field

Meanwhile In Iraq... Islamic State Attacks Kirkuk Oil Field

Based on what we are currently witnessing happening in Afghanistan, the deeper in the background the U.S. recedes, the more emboldened IS will become, which could mean more attacks on oil fields in the oil-rich Kirkuk region. This would interfere with OPEC's second-largest exporter of crude with plans to boost its production considerably once the OPEC+ agreement expires.

Oil continues to look good...

OPEC+ SEES NO NEED TO RELEASE MORE OIL INTO MARKET AT THE MOMENT BEYOND WHAT IS ALREADY PLANNED DESPITE U.S. CALLS - FOUR OPEC+ SOURCES

and...

https://www.zerohedge.com/energy/meanwhile-iraq-islamic-state-attacks-kirkuk-oil-field

Meanwhile In Iraq... Islamic State Attacks Kirkuk Oil Field

Based on what we are currently witnessing happening in Afghanistan, the deeper in the background the U.S. recedes, the more emboldened IS will become, which could mean more attacks on oil fields in the oil-rich Kirkuk region. This would interfere with OPEC's second-largest exporter of crude with plans to boost its production considerably once the OPEC+ agreement expires.

Could we see 7.00 a gallon?

Could we see 7.00 a gallon?

All of the islamic radicals are seeing this as a HUGE win for their side. The worse the pull out in afghanistan is, the more emboldened the rest of them will get. Look for similar attacks in the coming weeks/months. I'm not saying iraq will fold like afghanistan did, but they are going to have some shit happen everywhere there are terrorists. Doing this on the "20th anniversary of 9/11" was a BIG mistake, especially the way it was done. Oilfields are soft targets. The market is down a little bit today due to some china news, but that will change faster than the weather.

If people don't fall for more covid lockdowns and restrictions, oil will boom. The biggest deterrent right now is the vaccine passport mandates. Once we move past them, it will skyrocket for a time. Remember, oil was in literal negative territory briefly last year...now it is dancing around $70 bbl. Most people aren't willing to say $100 bbl, but most people weren't willing to say $20 bbl last year either. Shit happens.

So the thought is that China, Afghanistan, Russia, Iran, Turkey and some others declare war on Israel?

Is this correct? Im asking as a serious question.

Wow...even the msm is having a hard time spinning this one:

BREAKING NEWS 🚨 Several US intelligence sources tell ABC that they correctly predicted the rapid Taliban takeover of Afghanistan, but Biden administration disregarded their reports

IML Gear Cream!
So the thought is that China, Afghanistan, Russia, Iran, Turkey and some others declare war on Israel?

If you mean biblically, lets ask that over in the bible thread.

If you mean geopolitically, pretty much everyone has it in for israel. That's why the US relationship with them has always been such a big deal.

Very interesting.......there would be no better time than now to do so. But, it would be Turkey/Iran/others who would outright declare while being tacitly supported by Russia and China with intelligence, hardware, etc. Russia's and China's skin in the game would be for greater access and control of Middle East resources. Ideologically, they are not aligned with Taliban, etc, but they also aren't enemies and they all view the US as the bigger evil. Also, don't forget Saudi Arabia....Iran hates the Saudi's and vice/versa. MBS of Saudi Arabia has developed a strategic relationship with Israel, intelligence sharing, etc. Saudi Arabia hates Iran, as does Israel, so it's in their best interest to work together against a common foe.

I think what is happening now in Afghanistan is a turning point, trigger event........this could be the very tripwire that sets off the Middle East and ignites into full blown war with multiple competing sides. If I were Iran, Turkey, China, Russia I would 100% be seeking to take advantage of the chaos and the puppet in the White House.

I mean hasn’t Israel been at war already since forever .

Read Ezekiel 38. If you want context read chapters 37-39.

You know what is really concerning about the chaotic scenes at the Afghan airport???

No one are wearing their masks! Def a super-spreader event. Hopefully Fauci will hold a press conference soon and assuage all of our fears.

Get Shredded!
Lol Trump's fault just like the border and covid.
Meanwhile open borders during a pandemic.
Biden pulls troops before US citizens. Says this was Trump's plan.
This guy has changed everything Trump did and planned but he couldn't change this? Lol what a clown.

Trumps plan as outlined in the pic saying nothing about leaving behind hundreds of millions of dollars of gear and guns.

Yes we need to bring troops home. But there's a correct way to do so. Listen to the generals for one. He went with this alone and this is what we get.

It's really a shame you aren't President man, I mean my god you have the correct answers for everything.
You know how to handle Covid, you know how to handle military in other countries and you know how to keep peace here in the US.
I really mean it bro. I wish you were President. The US would be perfect with a dope tin foil idiot at the helm.

It's really a shame your not admin here then you wouldn't have to make new accounts each and everyday when your hair sniffer in charge screws everything up. Yes, we see you and when you come around. To defend his actions and covid. Other than that, you stay away.

Looks like more fake accounts for ya. Because I see more screw ups coming that you'll have to defend.

Lol, it's a bad day for Biden supporters. Their level of deranged political desperation can be measured by the frequency of personal attacks against anyone who simply points out the obvious that incompetent is too high of praise to describe Biden and his dream team of liberals. It's hilarious and I absolutely love it.

BREAKING: Pentagon confirms they plan to relocate up to 30,000 Afghan Special Immigrant Visa applicants into the US

You still don't get it just like RotIdiot. I'm not a Biden supporter. I am a Republican but I am not a tin foil Trumper.
You duped idiots think everyone that is not a Trumper must fully support democrats. Like always, you are wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Not a Biden supporter or a liberal you dope. Read above.

Bullshit lifter.

Back