Alright...Who Cooks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 31
  1. #1
    Registered User
    zionoir626's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Blue Ridge
    Posts
    4,330

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    955
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,930
    Thanked in
    1,219 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Alright...Who Cooks

    My mom was the Worse...cook without Love ...?
    No..she cooked with Hate..

    Used to call her chef Covrokian..
    Every meal served like Revenge...Cold.
    After getting custody of my 2 kids..had to learn..

    Tonight it's homemade beef stew..
    I start with beef short ribs with sweet red wine..a dash of beef stock..in the crockpot overnight..
    Then..carrots,celery,onions,more stew meat..and barley..thicken the broth with a little flour..
    Over rice with fresh parsley..

    And that's just the beginning..
    Homemade chicken n dumplings
    Three bean n 3 meat chili
    Grilled asparagus with a garlic/butter sauce
    Several eggplant dishes..
    Banana Fosters w/Meyers Rum
    Smoked Turkey breast w/brown sugar and molasses

    Did some pep work at the Grand Boheiman when I first got here in Asheville..
    Boy I learned a lot..My fav...Rossi

    So any average joe chefs out there..?

  2. #2
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    20,805

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32,264
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18,924
    Thanked in
    11,404 Posts
    Rep Points
    719067795

    Hells Yeah! I am all about it! You just named some very Family Warming Meals! Love it !

    I cook 98% of all my meals! When I go out to eat (which has been twice since March 2020), I chose to eat at two very high end places that served Elk and the other was A great Japanese Steak House & Sushi. I am alway disappointed eating out; tonight I am making Greek & Lebanese Food for my Cousins since I have the day off. Homemade Pitas, Hummus, Tzatziki, Lamb Souvlaki, Kofta Kebabs, Greek Chicken, Some Mezze , just a bunch of Tapas basically.

    Max

  3. #3
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    18,914

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19,745
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22,537
    Thanked in
    10,937 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    "If it tastes good, spit it out!" Can't remember who said that, but apparently my cooking is 100% ok to eat by those standards.

    Don't get me wrong, I can fix food that tastes good, but then it isn't healthy any more. My biggest skill in the kitchen is slapping the wife's ass.

  4. #4
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    REHH's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    14,187

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,559
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,022
    Thanked in
    3,295 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by zionoir626 View Post
    My mom was the Worse...cook without Love ...?
    No..she cooked with Hate..

    Used to call her chef Covrokian..
    Every meal served like Revenge...Cold.
    After getting custody of my 2 kids..had to learn..

    Tonight it's homemade beef stew..
    I start with beef short ribs with sweet red wine..a dash of beef stock..in the crockpot overnight..
    Then..carrots,celery,onions,more stew meat..and barley..thicken the broth with a little flour..
    Over rice with fresh parsley..

    And that's just the beginning..
    Homemade chicken n dumplings
    Three bean n 3 meat chili
    Grilled asparagus with a garlic/butter sauce
    Several eggplant dishes..
    Banana Fosters w/Meyers Rum
    Smoked Turkey breast w/brown sugar and molasses

    Did some pep work at the Grand Boheiman when I first got here in Asheville..
    Boy I learned a lot..My fav...Rossi

    So any average joe chefs out there..?

    My late Grandmother's fav recipe that she cooked every Easter was homemade Chicken & Dumplings.
    IRONLION LABS
    Quality HGH, Raws and Peptides
    Contact: ironlion@keemail.me
    Website: www.ironlion-lab.is
    Wickr: ironlionlabs


    Click here**PLEASE READ THE RULES**

  5. #5
    Registered User
    zionoir626's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Blue Ridge
    Posts
    4,330

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    955
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,930
    Thanked in
    1,219 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    "If it tastes good, spit it out!" Can't remember who said that, but apparently my cooking is 100% ok to eat by those standards.

    Don't get me wrong, I can fix food that tastes good, but then it isn't healthy any more. My biggest skill in the kitchen is slapping the wife's ass.
    I hear a lot of guys said that about your wife...ha

  6. #6
    Registered User
    zionoir626's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Blue Ridge
    Posts
    4,330

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    955
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,930
    Thanked in
    1,219 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    This is Killer
    Rossi.....
    Hash browns with onions browned in a skillet..
    Have a cast iron in the over at 400 for 20mins prior..
    Pack the Hash in the cast iron tight..in the oven for 30 or until brown on top..
    Pull out..flip over on a plate..should come out a perfect round cake..
    Two poached eggs on top.. Hollandaise sauce on top with green onions and Smoked Paprika..

    And your girl(or whatever) will love you again..
    Give it a try..

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Standfast's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    369

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    89
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    346
    Thanked in
    223 Posts
    Rep Points
    12777826

    I love cooking and most of all my dishes are Cajun/Creole so spicy is a given, Some of my favorites are Chicken, shrimp, smoke and andouille sausage gumbo with crawfish potato salad. Alligator sauce piquante along with some Chicken,pork, shrimp and 3 sausage cheese jambalaya. Make it really hard to diet when cooking as its a must to taste as you cook then once its done sit down and give it hell!

  8. #8
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    18,914

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19,745
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22,537
    Thanked in
    10,937 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    "If it tastes good, spit it out!" Can't remember who said that,

    Jack Lalanne...fuck, I *am* old school.

  9. #9
    Registered User
    zionoir626's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Blue Ridge
    Posts
    4,330

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    955
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,930
    Thanked in
    1,219 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Standfast View Post
    I love cooking and most of all my dishes are Cajun/Creole so spicy is a given, Some of my favorites are Chicken, shrimp, smoke and andouille sausage gumbo with crawfish potato salad. Alligator sauce piquante along with some Chicken,pork, shrimp and 3 sausage cheese jambalaya. Make it really hard to diet when cooking as its a must to taste as you cook then once its done sit down and give it hell!
    Nice..

  10. #10
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    20,805

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32,264
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18,924
    Thanked in
    11,404 Posts
    Rep Points
    719067795

    Quote Originally Posted by Standfast View Post
    I love cooking and most of all my dishes are Cajun/Creole so spicy is a given, Some of my favorites are Chicken, shrimp, smoke and andouille sausage gumbo with crawfish potato salad. Alligator sauce piquante along with some Chicken,pork, shrimp and 3 sausage cheese jambalaya. Make it really hard to diet when cooking as its a must to taste as you cook then once its done sit down and give it hell!
    Some great recipes I have gotten from you ! The gator is crazy good! My lil cousins like it better than chicken(probably because I am always cooking chicken)

    Max
    #Étouffée

  11. #11
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Drugsgear's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,876

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    516
    Thanked in
    405 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I don't like cooking on regular basis and just because I have to. I love to cook when I feel like it, then I create something unusual and fancy. I love BBQ in a good company of friends also.


    We provide DOMESTIC shipping within USA
    Drugsgear.com
    contact me Dgear@protonmail.com


  12. #12
    Registered User
    zionoir626's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Blue Ridge
    Posts
    4,330

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    955
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,930
    Thanked in
    1,219 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Just did a porogy dish with brats and Italian sausage last night..
    About time for some great Mexican

  13. #13
    vv mine
    Skinnyguy180's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    the flip side
    Posts
    6,261

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    698
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,174
    Thanked in
    753 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by zionoir626 View Post
    My mom was the Worse...cook without Love ...?
    No..she cooked with Hate..

    Used to call her chef Covrokian..
    Every meal served like Revenge...Cold.
    After getting custody of my 2 kids..had to learn..

    Tonight it's homemade beef stew..
    I start with beef short ribs with sweet red wine..a dash of beef stock..in the crockpot overnight..
    Then..carrots,celery,onions,more stew meat..and barley..thicken the broth with a little flour..
    Over rice with fresh parsley..

    And that's just the beginning..
    Homemade chicken n dumplings
    Three bean n 3 meat chili
    Grilled asparagus with a garlic/butter sauce
    Several eggplant dishes..
    Banana Fosters w/Meyers Rum
    Smoked Turkey breast w/brown sugar and molasses

    Did some pep work at the Grand Boheiman when I first got here in Asheville..
    Boy I learned a lot..My fav...Rossi

    So any average joe chefs out there..?
    short ribs in crock pot is sacrilegious... first you have sear the vegetables onion, garlic, and carrots in a dutch oven pull out set aside. then add the meat to the hot dutch oven after salt and peppering it. this will get that garlic and onion taste on the meat. and create a better texture for your meat. then you add the broth/stock wine and veggies back in for the slow cook in the oven.. and dont for get to add small bunches of rosemary and thyme.
    All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

  14. #14
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    21,680

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,744
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,408
    Thanked in
    5,499 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Skinnyguy180 View Post
    short ribs in crock pot is sacrilegious... first you have sear the vegetables onion, garlic, and carrots in a dutch oven pull out set aside. then add the meat to the hot dutch oven after salt and peppering it. this will get that garlic and onion taste on the meat. and create a better texture for your meat. then you add the broth/stock wine and veggies back in for the slow cook in the oven.. and dont for get to add small bunches of rosemary and thyme.
    I cook baby backs in the instant pot.

    Come at me bro

  15. #15
    vv mine
    Skinnyguy180's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    the flip side
    Posts
    6,261

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    698
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,174
    Thanked in
    753 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    I cook baby backs in the instant pot.

    Come at me bro
    I about choked on my coffee one morning reading how you threw skirt steak in that thing GDI.. Skirt is by far my favorite cut of beef.
    All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Similar Threads

  1. alright this is the last straw
    By chocolatemalt in forum The Pit
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-17-2020, 11:23 AM
  2. Alright Alright Alright
    By premiumrzr in forum New Members
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-15-2015, 09:18 AM
  3. alright thats it.
    By shredder1 in forum Source Checking & Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-26-2013, 03:37 PM
  4. Uncle z doing alright
    By MakeItMethylated in forum UncleZ
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 03-28-2013, 01:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums