Tren and bulking

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 77
  1. #46
    Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD
    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    20,364

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,676
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,577
    Thanked in
    5,305 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by REHH View Post
    Yes sir 2ml a week is enough to get results without too much suffering.


    It's funny when I see guys claim to know what "Pros" use. Most times they claim they're using high doses of everything to turn pro. Often times their just making excuses for their own high dosages. I personally know a few pros who just run regular cycles, often less than what I see guys running here. Genetics is the most important factor, not drugs.
    This right here confirms conversations I've had, someone of my close circle has his card as well and his dose is a pretty moderate, he's actually a health fanatic, and at times a bit crazy with supplements, vitamins and minerals and whatnot, but his blood work is always good, and he looks amazing he's definitely a man of science.

    What's in front of me right now is 2 things.. trest and test prop, or the usual test, nandrolone, drol/dbol combo. Yet, I have this hex I been holding onto, and timing has just not been good and I'd like to use it.

    Last January I was fortunate not to have any sides from ace, no heartburn, no insomnia, nothing. Tren is such a slutty drug with me that I know the next go around it will be completely different.

    Yet again I can always save it for after February when I'm going to have another push.

  2. #47
    vv mine
    Skinnyguy180's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    the flip side
    Posts
    6,262

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    698
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,174
    Thanked in
    753 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    Just curious on how many guys here use tren while bulking?

    Some things didn't go accordingly because of my schedule with my run this summer, it's back to the drawing boards and I'm eyeing up a pretty long bulk.

    Orals PSL bulk cycle oral blend (drol/dbol 25/25)
    400 test cyp (script from doc)
    400 mast e
    Proviron 75mg
    And was thinking 400 trenE or 240 of tren Hex.

    NO AI, I will keep that on hand but I will definitely have tamoxifen most likely every other day 10mg

    Nandrolone is normally my go-to in the above stack in the lieu of tren.. but I did think about possibly throwing in some dhb..

    I thought your wife didnt like you using tren?
    All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

  3. #48
    Registered User
    GenixCon2.0's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    556

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    229
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    358
    Thanked in
    242 Posts
    Rep Points
    11086408

    Quote Originally Posted by Skinnyguy180 View Post
    I thought your wife didnt like you using tren?
    I couldn’t imagine anyone’s girl would like them doing tren.

  4. #49
    Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD
    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    20,364

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,676
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,577
    Thanked in
    5,305 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Skinnyguy180 View Post
    I thought your wife didnt like you using tren?
    She doesn't, and that's why I'm not trying to use any amount that's even noticeable if it's even considered.
    Last January was a very low amount, and she had no clue. And trust me, I had the fans blowing in every room, I was absolutely terrified of a single drop of sweat accumulating on my forehead. She would spot it from across the room.

  5. #50
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    1,194

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    844
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    519
    Thanked in
    370 Posts
    Rep Points
    5180100

    Quote Originally Posted by GenixCon2.0 View Post
    I couldn’t imagine anyone’s girl would like them doing tren.
    Pretty sure my wife didn’t have any complaints about what it did for me/us in the bedroom…

    I was maybe a bit moody on it but nothing that affected our relationship even in the slightest….

  6. #51
    Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD
    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    20,364

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,676
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,577
    Thanked in
    5,305 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by GenixCon2.0 View Post
    I couldn’t imagine anyone’s girl would like them doing tren.
    And most instances people don't realize how erratic their behavior can be, until they discontinue use that's when they can reflect and look back and see that they're possibly could be some instances where they were acting unusual. For myself my wife notices I get very quiet, and when we are in public settings I can get a bit irritable and uncomfortable. I always like to sit in a room or a restaurant or whatever with my back on the wall facing the front door, I like to observe things and have situational awareness but when I'm on tren it's a bit amplified. Even small jokes, puns and other social cues I would sometimes have a tendency to read them wrong, but of course I don't say anything it's more in my own head just reprocessing what was said. That's a really bizarre thing to experience. Mostly on doses above 300. That's how strong that shit is.. crazy!

  7. #52
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    REHH's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    14,200

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,566
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,036
    Thanked in
    3,304 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    This right here confirms conversations I've had, someone of my close circle has his card as well and his dose is a pretty moderate, he's actually a health fanatic, and at times a bit crazy with supplements, vitamins and minerals and whatnot, but his blood work is always good, and he looks amazing he's definitely a man of science.

    What's in front of me right now is 2 things.. trest and test prop, or the usual test, nandrolone, drol/dbol combo. Yet, I have this hex I been holding onto, and timing has just not been good and I'd like to use it.

    Last January I was fortunate not to have any sides from ace, no heartburn, no insomnia, nothing. Tren is such a slutty drug with me that I know the next go around it will be completely different.

    Yet again I can always save it for after February when I'm going to have another push.

    It all depends on what your goals are and what your willing to sacrifice to get there. Gotta ask yourself if it's worth it.
    IRONLION LABS
    Quality HGH, Raws and Peptides
    Contact: ironlion@keemail.me
    Website: www.ironlion-lab.is
    Wickr: ironlionlabs


    Click here**PLEASE READ THE RULES**

  8. #53
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    1,194

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    844
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    519
    Thanked in
    370 Posts
    Rep Points
    5180100

    Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    And most instances people don't realize how erratic their behavior can be, until they discontinue use that's when they can reflect and look back and see that they're possibly could be some instances where they were acting unusual. For myself my wife notices I get very quiet, and when we are in public settings I can get a bit irritable and uncomfortable. I always like to sit in a room or a restaurant or whatever with my back on the wall facing the front door, I like to observe things and have situational awareness but when I'm on tren it's a bit amplified. Even small jokes, puns and other social cues I would sometimes have a tendency to read them wrong, but of course I don't say anything it's more in my own head just reprocessing what was said. That's a really bizarre thing to experience. Mostly on doses above 300. That's how strong that shit is.. crazy!
    For me it was more my internal stress was ramped up big time. Little things that seriously probably wouldn’t have even bothered me otherwise made me shake with rage and stress sometimes…heaving my kids cry made me angry rather than feeling empathetic for them. Instead of feeling the desire to calm and soothe them I felt the desire to yell like they were doing something wrong (I never did that but the urge was there)…

    The number one thing it did to my head though that I felt completely helpless over was jealousy in regards to my wife. I found my self constantly thinking if other dudes banging her. In vivid detail I would fantasize about how my wife was sucking and fucking these other guys from her past… it was absolutely crippling/sickening for me to have to think of that shit day in and out…then when I couldn’t get any ass I found myself acting like a big fucking baby… the sex drive thing with tren was seriously out of control…loved and hated it…

  9. #54
    Registered User
    CompoundLifts31's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    The Sunshine State
    Age
    36
    Posts
    9,473

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6,092
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,818
    Thanked in
    2,736 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by GenixCon2.0 View Post
    I couldn’t imagine anyone’s girl would like them doing tren.
    This is like the tenth time you've taken the words right out of my mouth. Damnit you

  10. #55
    Registered User
    GenixCon2.0's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    556

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    229
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    358
    Thanked in
    242 Posts
    Rep Points
    11086408

    Quote Originally Posted by CompoundLifts31 View Post
    This is like the tenth time you've taken the words right out of my mouth. Damnit you
    Hahaha, this one was a easy one. We call tren the relationship wrecker at my gym.

  11. #56
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    ALLEX's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    www.steroidify.com
    Posts
    3,650

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    759
    Thanked in
    607 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Not for me...
    Bulking is the time to be fat and happy, eat well, sleep well, be in a good mood. Tren works against all of these things.
    Test/NPP is bulk heaven and the joint cushioning is the icing on the cake.

  12. #57
    Registered User
    Vincentino's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,508

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,686
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,387
    Thanked in
    754 Posts
    Rep Points
    41803048

    I absolutely love Tren. I love the results, the feeling, the mental edge, the aggression towards my goals in and out of the gym. It really is my favorite. I don’t struggle with anger on it (at least not like I did in years ago). But fuck, I can’t sleep hardly at all, and my libido is uncontrollable. I am a sexual fiend on Tren. My wife has banned me from using it

  13. #58
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,894

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    28
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    638
    Thanked in
    403 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMaker View Post
    Pretty sure my wife didn’t have any complaints about what it did for me/us in the bedroom…

    I was maybe a bit moody on it but nothing that affected our relationship even in the slightest….
    Bro get more cycles under your belt and you'll understand. You've got exactly one. You don't even know what is going on yet

  14. #59
    Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD
    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    20,364

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,676
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,577
    Thanked in
    5,305 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by ALLEX View Post
    Not for me...
    Bulking is the time to be fat and happy, eat well, sleep well, be in a good mood. Tren works against all of these things.
    Test/NPP is bulk heaven and the joint cushioning is the icing on the cake.
    For those exact reasons above is why I'm hesitant.
    But, being happy is the goal, yet not getting too fluffy.

    It is definitely interesting where people stand with this specific compound. Some have written it off and others absolutely love it.

  15. #60
    Registered User
    trainwreck74's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Age
    51
    Posts
    728

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    301
    Thanked in
    244 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyPump77 View Post
    Brother, Thanks for the heads up, after reading up on this compound I find it to be damn near perfect, How am I just now finding out about this.....exactly what I am looking for!
    Not sure. I just read up on it this year too. How I’ve missed all the prior years is beyond me.

Similar Threads

  1. Tren sides - calorie deficit vs bulking
    By Stanley B in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-03-2020, 10:55 AM
  2. Bulking high Test low Tren ?
    By nofearsteveshere in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 126
    Last Post: 09-11-2017, 08:37 AM
  3. Running Tren with EQ bulking
    By Landonx91 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-23-2015, 04:33 PM
  4. Bulking with Tren E
    By ROID in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-28-2015, 06:56 PM
  5. bulking on 450 test e, 300 masteron e and 300 tren e?!
    By firefighter67 in forum Diet & Nutrition
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-22-2012, 01:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums