Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,276 Posts
    Rep Points

Tren and bulking

Just curious on how many guys here use tren while bulking?

Some things didn't go accordingly because of my schedule with my run this summer, it's back to the drawing boards and I'm eyeing up a pretty long bulk.

Orals PSL bulk cycle oral blend (drol/dbol 25/25)
    400 test cyp (script from doc)
    400 mast e
    Proviron 75mg
    And was thinking 400 trenE or 240 of tren Hex.

NO AI, I will keep that on hand but I will definitely have tamoxifen most likely every other day 10mg

Nandrolone is normally my go-to in the above stack in the lieu of tren.. but I did think about possibly throwing in some dhb..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts
    Rep Points

I've tried a couple times to bulk on Tren..

It always starts off good. But then that shit just destroys my appetite.

That shits poison to me unfortunately. But, if you can eat you'll blow up lean as fuck.
    Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    487 Posts
    Rep Points

I always cut the last month on tren and var. One day I'll devote an entire cycle to bulking but I like to stay pretty lean.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,431 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post

Some things didn't go accordingly because of my schedule with my run this summer, it's back to the drawing boards and I'm eyeing up a pretty long bulk.

400 mast e
    Proviron 75mg

NO AI, I will keep that on hand but I will definitely have tamoxifen most likely every other day 10mg

Nandrolone is normally my go-to in the above stack in the lieu of tren.. but I did think about possibly throwing in some dhb..
    I definitely like to use Test/Para/Nandrolone for bulking. Not too much is needed and it sure does a lot of work! I have not had to use over 300mg for that part. I have had prolactin raise up but Caber .5mg 2x a week worked and it was just for the last 4 weeks. Test/mast/hex/Provi w the bulk orals should definitely power you up!
    Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    354 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Seattlesbest View Post
    I've tried a couple times to bulk on Tren..

It always starts off good. But then that shit just destroys my appetite.

That shits poison to me unfortunately. But, if you can eat you'll blow up lean as fuck.
    I tried throwing tren into the end of my bulk. My intentions were to start eating a deficit and cut up a bit the last 5-6 weeksÖ the tren made me so hungry that at night I would wake up for the most horrific hunger pains that wouldnít go away until I ate a good 500-700 caloriesÖ back to my surplus now and I havenít had that problem anymoreÖ would really like to use tren for a cut sometime so hopefully I can figure that outÖ just goes to show how differently everyone reacts to that compoundÖ

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,235 Posts
    Rep Points

Did I read that right..???
    Finally,someone put it together....YES

a Dbol/Drol combo..at 25mgs each...It is about F-ing time..
    Damn Vis...and I was up at 11:30 last night...just busting your balls..Again..

Really guys that's the Shit...Dbol/Drol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts
    Rep Points

400 mast e
    Proviron 75mg

Iím not sure what your experience is with tren but Parabolin would be my choice hands down. A lot of peeps arenít believers of EQ but if youíre doing a long bulk Iíd definitely consider it.

Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,276 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck74 View Post
    Iím not sure what your experience is with tren but Parabolin would be my choice hands down. A lot of peeps arenít believers of EQ but if youíre doing a long bulk Iíd definitely consider it.
    Sometime ago, I have had quite the experiences with tren, it was one of my go-to compounds.
    But looking back I can honestly say that I have used it very unsuccessfully, even during the times but I seemed impervious to it. I was flattening out often.
    I have used it in combination with numerous compounds. However a lot of other things were off as well , my program and my dieting.
    It got to the point that I abused that drug so much that it turned against me and I became extremely hypersensitive to it in regards to side effects, acid reflux, night sweats insomnia extreme paranoia and straight out delusional anxiety.
    At the end of December of last year going into this year I used a very low dose of ace at only 25mg eod if I remember correctly and it was one of the most successful runs I had. But my diet was a lot different compared to what it was many many years ago.
    I only threw it in this time at a low dose just to help turn up the furnace a little bit.
    You and Max have often mentioned using hex, and I have some sitting right here and I was thinking about throwing that into a bulk. I'm looking to do a very long offseason, at least 18 months.
    So I just want to throw some things out there and pick people's brains, because there's a lot of ideas that I have.
    But one of them it's not going to be high dosages of anything, at all under no circumstance. There's going to be a lot of switch heading but no high dosages.
    I'm currently working on scoring some primo, although it's not ideal for a bulk I want to throw into the mix. I'm just not interested in the extreme pain that at least behind. It's absolutely brutal for me.
    And the dosage is always considering with something that Heaviron talked about a few years ago in which one of his buddies used it with great success at 900mg+
    I'm looking to score 10 bottles pretty soon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    241 Posts
    Rep Points

Sometime ago, I have had quite the experiences with tren, it was one of my go-to compounds.
    But looking back I can honestly say that I have used it very unsuccessfully, even during the times but I seemed impervious to it. I was flattening out often.
    I have used it in combination with numerous compounds. However a lot of other things were off as well , my program and my dieting.
    It got to the point that I abused that drug so much that it turned against me and I became extremely hypersensitive to it in regards to side effects, acid reflux, night sweats insomnia extreme paranoia and straight out delusional anxiety.
    At the end of December of last year going into this year I used a very low dose of ace at only 25mg eod if I remember correctly and it was one of the most successful runs I had. But my diet was a lot different compared to what it was many many years ago.
    I only threw it in this time at a low dose just to help turn up the furnace a little bit.
    You and Max have often mentioned using hex, and I have some sitting right here and I was thinking about throwing that into a bulk. I'm looking to do a very long offseason, at least 18 months.
    So I just want to throw some things out there and pick people's brains, because there's a lot of ideas that I have.
    But one of them it's not going to be high dosages of anything, at all under no circumstance. There's going to be a lot of switch heading but no high dosages.
    I'm currently working on scoring some primo, although it's not ideal for a bulk I want to throw into the mix. I'm just not interested in the extreme pain that at least behind. It's absolutely brutal for me.
    And the dosage is always considering with something that Heaviron talked about a few years ago in which one of his buddies used it with great success at 900mg+
    Of course with 100mg/ml thatís 1.3 ml a day with just that compound. I assume youíre running test right? If so which ester? TestC?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    241 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GenixCon2.0 View Post
    Of course with 100mg/ml thatís 1.3 ml a day with just that compound. I assume youíre running test right? If so which ester? TestC?
    Or are you going to pin every other day?

Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,276 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GenixCon2.0 View Post
    Always test c.. ALWAYS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    488 Posts
    Rep Points

I always handled it bulking rather than cutting. Always had uncontrollable cravings on it. Iíd literally eat everything in the house and wake up craving food in the middle of the night. I always got chubby running it but Iíd get strong and when I got the chub off it was worth it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,733 Posts
    Rep Points

Anadrol and Tren would be a glorious cut for me because Abombs kill my apatite. Like even at 50mgs ZPHC pd, I could eat maybe one good meal pd.

The best cycle I've ever ran included Deca and Tren. Powerful ass 19-nors.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts
    Rep Points

I feel like Parabolin isnít even the same drug as tren. The only side effect I get from it is night sweats.. Actually all the damn time sweats because itís over 100į every freaking dayÖ However thereís no paranoia thereís no insomnia, there was not any acid reflux which I got on both acetate and ethenate version of tren. Iím not bulking but Iím not eating to bulk. Just yet. Soon. But Iím still getting gains in everything I get I feel like Iím gonna keep. To me that is more critical than anything is being able to maintain the mass Iím getting from the gear. And Iím like you itís always test cyp.

Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,276 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck74 View Post
    I feel like Parabolin isnít even the same drug as tren. The only side effect I get from it is night sweats.. Actually all the damn time sweats because itís over 100į every freaking dayÖ However thereís no paranoia thereís no insomnia, there was not any acid reflux which I got on both acetate and ethenate version of tren. Iím not bulking but Iím not eating to bulk. Just yet. Soon. But Iím still getting gains in everything I get I feel like Iím gonna keep. To me that is more critical than anything is being able to maintain the mass Iím getting from the gear. And Iím like you itís always test cyp.
    I'm sold, between you and Max... Also REHH.. Max and REHH are the only reasons why I stopped up on it, I've got to considerable amount for a nice long run but only at a low to moderate those that both of them suggested... 2mls per week..
    Many many moons ago I supposedly ran it but I know it wasn't because it was nothing like everyone describes... I also supposedly had it inside of some of the blends I've used but I couldn't tell because there was other esters..

I think I'm going to go right ahead and do it because you literally backed up and support with Max and REHH have been saying for years and I owe it to those that have been saying that, just like for myself and I believe it was old school that has been always telling people that NPP is entirely different drug and behaves much differently when used that high dosages 800-1000 mgs and in fact I swear on that compound at those dosages, it does things that nandrolone isn't reported to do on paper...