• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Foxygrandpa

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Thanks for accepting me-
I'm 50 yr old - been training since I was 22.
Now more than ever a solid source is needed. So here I am.
I ve ordered through lots of close friends after so many years - why not order for myself?
So king Lbs been good to me so far. Cyp year round- also recently Hgh Somatropin labeled.
They discontinued and only have blue tops. Any have any feed back on blue tops hgh?
Also how about anyone message me about an alternative site that bonifide and has good reviews?
Thank again. Excited to be here!

Welcome to the forum. Let us at the uncle z team, myself or xotg85, know how we can help in any way whether training, diet, or otherwise.

Thanks for accepting me-
I'm 50 yr old - been training since I was 22.
Now more than ever a solid source is needed. So here I am.
I ve ordered through lots of close friends after so many years - why not order for myself?
So king Lbs been good to me so far. Cyp year round- also recently Hgh Somatropin labeled.
They discontinued and only have blue tops. Any have any feed back on blue tops hgh?
Also how about anyone message me about an alternative site that bonifide and has good reviews?
Thank again. Excited to be here!
Welcome lots of good vendors here. Lots of good info also.

Welcome to the party sport! This is the place to be

Welcome to ASF. Definitely check out PSL man!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other www.puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.

On behalf of puritysourcelabs straightupkratom and our neighborhood supplement shop IronMagLabs welcome.
Glad to see you become part of the community.
Tons of great info and great shops here. Look around and become active, hope to see you around the neighborhood..
After 10 post you can pm. If you need a discount for any supps or kratom feel free to use Mace20 will give ya 20% off.

Back