• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I'm sick of Trump and all the false hope bullshit

ROID

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm 100% for Trump.

But at this point, after let down after let down after let down, I realize Trump will not be reinstated as president. None of these lame ass conspiracies will pan out. It doesn't matter what is true or false or right or wrong.

This is our reality and Trump is giving out false hope at this point.

How many fucking times should a bomb shell revelation come to light that turns out to just fizzle JUST TO LEAD INTO ANOTHER FUCKING FALSE HOPE CONSPIRACY .

We weren't wrong though.

Trump won.

Now how does he get back in? Do we remove Dominion machines by 2022 and then the Rs take back the House and then Trump wins in 2024?

I do think Trump returns at some point. I believe that 100%

Everyone involved in this Election fraud better go to Prison or worse. All of the people that were cheated in, Rs and D's better be removed.

It really is make it or break it at this point.

The only "good" thing about Biden cheating in, is we see everything front and center. The collapsing ecomony. The fraud, the corruption. Trying to sink the economy and jobs using Covid as a cover. Colluding with China to hack elections. All of it is front and center and they cannot even hide it at this point.

It's visible for all to see.

Wes, he isn't going to be reinstated. I'm doubtful he will even run for president. I think at this point it's more about just being relevant.

The shit runs too deep to let someone like trump back in office or anyone like him. We had a shot at turning this country around and we lost. The amount of control these people have over the world is ironclad.

Nothing and no one will change what's coming

These people have so much power that we have a fool as president, our way of life is being destroyed, families are being destroyed, people are being indoctrinated, no one wants to work, on and on and on.....

But a mother fucking vaccine is the key to all our problems.

Give me a fucking break.

Man I think something bigger is coming. Unfortunately I think it will be war of a nation. Military won’t be on our side or the law the Democrats are in complete control.

Yep you are correct he won I really don’t care what the left says. My mind can’t be changed, why because I can see what is going on with the limited information I have.
We are just pawns to the political leadership. Oh fuck it I’m getting to pissed

I'm 100% for Trump.

But at this point, after let down after let down after let down, I realize Trump will not be reinstated as president. None of these lame ass conspiracies will pan out. It doesn't matter what is true or false or right or wrong.

This is our reality and Trump is giving out false hope at this point.

How many fucking times should a bomb shell revelation come to light that turns out to just fizzle JUST TO LEAD INTO ANOTHER FUCKING FALSE HOPE CONSPIRACY .

You know this already, JESUS IS THE ANSWER BRO.

IML Gear Cream!
I'm good with Jesus.

Just don't think it's that time yet.

Always been the end of times.

Something different is coming though. Strange times

Back