• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dhb

IML Gear Cream!
I like it longer. 14-16 weeks. It takes a while to get going but when it does, good times. This is not a recommendation just just personal preference from experience.
Damn. So this is something you want to be running at least 8 weeks? Thats gonna get pricey I see.

Doh. Nevermind I was thinking this was a short ester for some reason. Actually its not that expensive I’m seeing. Definitely picking up some for my next blast.

How uncomfortable does the stuff make you? Nowhere near as bad as tren I’m hoping?

It's possible to take DHB that doesn't cause any pip at all? I'm asking because I'm taking a DHB from a lab that does not advertise on here or aren't any forms I've been on. I don't know if it's safe for me to call out the name of the specific lab?

Now I start to question the authenticity of this dhb. Due to the fact that it does not cause me any pain seems rather odd. Don't you guys I think that this is rather weird?

Never had a problem with psl dhb and was pushing 1.5cc at a time

It's possible to take DHB that doesn't cause any pip at all? I'm asking because I'm taking a DHB from a lab that does not advertise on here or aren't any forms I've been on. I don't know if it's safe for me to call out the name of the specific lab?

Now I start to question the authenticity of this dhb. Due to the fact that it does not cause me any pain seems rather odd. Don't you guys I think that this is rather weird?

My last blast I was injecting up to 3ml of DHB + 1ml Test in single shoot. Some PIP was there but nothing serious, did not interfere with training program...

Then why all this talk about this drug causing severe pip? The last time I used this drug it was from juicepal. I can only inject 30 mg of the most mind you it was mixed with two cc's of sterilize grapeseed oil. The site where I injected hurt like you cannot imagine. I have first injected it into my glute. I couldn't walk. I couldn't get up from a sitting position. I couldn't squat. I couldn't do anything at all! Now I'm using this drug from another lab oh, I feel absolutely no pain at all. How is that even possible? Now I'm starting to think that I don't actually have dhb.

Everyone is different and labs brew different. You can’t say oh this doesn’t hurt so it’s fake. If you think it’s fake send it out to be tested. Then your problems will be solved

I think DHB is making me somewhat lethargic. I noticed I have a REALLY hard time waking up in the morning. I also noticed that that I'm much less willing and able to do more at work. I also seem slower than usual.

Could it be the dhb causing this?

Dhb has been around forever. I've been using it for years and years. Seems like a new product on here. It's gains are incredible, low on sides. I hate tren, dhb is my tren.

I think DHB is making me somewhat lethargic. I noticed I have a REALLY hard time waking up in the morning. I also noticed that that I'm much less willing and able to do more at work. I also seem slower than usual.

Could it be the dhb causing this?

Have you ran blood work? Should be able to help or at least narrow Dow.

Get Shredded!
Dhb has been around forever. I've been using it for years and years. Seems like a new product on here. It's gains are incredible, low on sides. I hate tren, dhb is my tren.
This is what I’m hoping to discover when I run my first DHB cycle. I’m just too nervous about tren

DHB is 1-testosterone cypionate so it's the cypionate ester.

Same half life as test cypionate.

How often does DHB need to be pinned?

Is DHB a short or long ester?
When what’s his face had it dosed at 125 I pinned 1.5ml on Monday and Thursday for total of 375. He now has it at 100 so next time I use it I’ll probably do M-W-F to get to the dosage I want.

I did a little digging and I found that DHB does NOT raise estrogen… I am still unclear if DHB raises prolactin or not (like Tren and Deca for example)

Thanks

Dhb doesn’t not aromatize my man. Your good. I ran it up to 600mg and had zero issues

Back