• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dhb

I run dhb damn more than not year round. I love it. Test, dhb and hgh and there’s nothing more that I really need

Agreed. DHB is definitely my fave. I prefer it with test over nandrolone and test . All 3 together is pretty sweet . Nandrolone takes away that good well being feeling I get from the DHB though.

Was just running test dhb and npp.
Test 300mg
Dhb 400mg
Npp 400mg
All PSL gear
No pip and loved the dense gain.

Doesn't the guac in this stuff, being injected so often, make one feel sick?

IML Gear Cream!
I like it at 400 a week. Really started shining once I ran 400. I held strength while cutting with a decent sized deficit. I enjoyed the vascular look it gave as well. Big veins city for me. Quickly moved to top of my favorites list. 2ml in the quad did make it hard to walk for almost a week so that was cool. We live and learn.

Seriously, though. No one here feels like ass after for injecting so much guac after a while?

Seriously, though. No one here feels like ass after for injecting so much guac after a while?

I don't know what you are referring to.
not all sources are the same, not all products are produced in the same way and with the same obsolete methods and substances.

Find a good product and you won't have any problems ;)

Gluicol is nasty stuff.

Nope
Because my guy doesn't use that crap..pinned 100mgs Saturday...No PIP
Shooting for 300mgs this wk..

So.
Test E...200mgs
Deca...150mgs
DHB...300mgs

One of my favorite compounds for sure, you get full and the sides are really tolerable and mild.

Only issue is you can get batches that will give you black welts and insane pip lasting for days. If your DHB does this you dont have to deal with it, fucking just throw it out and get it from a new lab, some DHB does it MUCH more often then others, some never does it, I never got it from GC DHB (yet) (knock on wood).

"no Gluicol" and still low mg per ML can still be the PIP shit so you can't really go by that, its the way its prepared.

I've never run dhb or eq. It sounds like this is a compound for cutting. I was thinking of a winter bulk cycle with trest ace at 50mg EOD, with test iso and dhb or npp.

Get Shredded!
I've never run dhb or eq. It sounds like this is a compound for cutting. I was thinking of a winter bulk cycle with trest ace at 50mg EOD, with test iso and dhb or npp.

DHB will work for bulking or cutting, its actually incredibly strong, you don't get water weight on it but it makes your muscles round and full which is for sure nice to avoid looking flat while cutting but you can definitely gain a lot of good weight on DHB, I would say its like a very strong primo but a bit more androgenic and so more sides than primo tho the sides it does have are mild, the sides I get is profuse sweating when training and I feel a little warm at night while sleeping. It is so similiar to primo that I normally run primo but I stop it when I go on DHB cause its just redundant. Ive only used NPP in combination with it so I can't really say which I gained more on

Last edited:
Just bumped my dose and man that feeling of well being is so very nice..If it can make an old worn out dog like me feel good..Hell that's magic....not seeing any sides,maybe some oily skin..
It's fast acting,strong and nearly sideless...I would say it's the Tren for guys over 40...or for guys like Vis(his wife banned him from Tren)..but it is a nice compound..A++

UPDATE
Doing chest 2x a wk now....
Sunday...my staple..10 x 10
Wednesday...Heavy...

Strength went way up..!
300mgs is my SweetSpot....

Should DHB need to be stacked with anything else besides Test for the 'cutting' vs. 'bulking' effects of the compound?

Looking to run DHB for a cutting cycle (with lean muscle gain), was thinking:
300mg Test-E
400mg Mast-E
200mg DHB (to start, since I haven't used it before)

I know with primo you have to also run it a bit longer (since it takes a bit to kick in), what would be the optimal length of a cycle with DHB?

Thanks, all!

Last edited:
From what I've heard and read for cutting DHB higher than Test..for bulking Test higher than DHB..
I don't like crowding the new compound with other stuff at first so I can truly see what it's actually doing by itself..so my recommendation is just run it with Test at first..
With Test at200
...Deca at150
....and DHB at 300..the DHB is the pack leader here.. whatever my results are it's the DHB..

I like this dose rate for all three..The DHB shines

From what I've heard and read for cutting DHB higher than Test..for bulking Test higher than DHB..
I don't like crowding the new compound with other stuff at first so I can truly see what it's actually doing by itself..so my recommendation is just run it with Test at first..
With Test at200
...Deca at150
....and DHB at 300..the DHB is the pack leader here.. whatever my results are it's the DHB..

I like this dose rate for all three..The DHB shines

I think the reason someone would say that basically comes down to the fact that test is better for building muscle and people take higher doses for bulking.

I also started DHB on I think 275mg with only 150MG of test or something just to feel it out and expiremented with higher doses as well...I don't see the point to go over 300 or 400 DHB for me ever, about 400 is when the sides get more pronounced and there isn't any more positives really. I am trying a high dose right now one more time I am actually ony 590MG of DHB lol with 450mg of test and a bunch of other stuff also, its only week 2 so we will see but its like my 4th or 5th run of DHB and I absolutely love it, DHB and Anavar are my favorite compounds aside from test I think and neither negatively effect my labs or give me intolerable sides, I actually have good HDL/LDL and good blood pressure on both even at higher dosages.

Last edited:
How long is a good run time for 400mg? Or a good length in general?

I like it longer. 14-16 weeks. It takes a while to get going but when it does, good times. This is not a recommendation just just personal preference from experience.

Back