• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anyone every try the M-Sten from Amino Asylum?

Packman84

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello everyone,

Quick question, has anyone ever tried M-Sten from Amino Asylum? I've used Amino Asylum several times in the past and have never had a bad experience, however, despite 23 years of lifting and 5-6 year on gear, I don't know a whole lot about Pro-Hormones. I tried Superdrol once and it produced incredible results. However, it also through my hormones out of whack (although that was partially my fault). Anyway, I've heard mixed reviews about M-Sten as a product in general. Some say it's great, others say it's overrated. Some people say that DMZ is superior. I'm also interested in DMZ, but right now I'm looking for something that can help produce lean gains with a dry look. I've been retaining enough water and need to dry out and then try to build without the bloat.

So my question is, has anyone used M-Sten from Amino Asylum, or anywhere else for that matter (I was planning on ordering from AA because I trust them), and if so, what kind of results can a user expect? Also, are there any comparable but superior products? Finally, what, if anything, did you stack M-Sten with, and what dosage did you use? I appreciate any information you guys can provide. Thank you all for your help.

I’ve been wondering about the dmz but haven’t seen any reviews either.

I have clients on the MSten and I would say it is as good as any other msten in the past. Take the fact our forum is an IronMagLabs forum. And they had the best product on the market in Super DMZ, 1, 2 and 3. Now that was a combo of DMZ and msten

Stuff is NO joke at all

Well this MSten is about as good as the IML version.

Good msten is pretty easy to source tbh and it's not really counterfeited much.

So yeah I have had several people run it.

TBH in thousands of orders, I might have had 1-2 complaints ever.

Awhile back they messed up and labeled an AI the wrong way. Theres a thread here on it.

My code "WES15" gets you 20% off at checkout.

Im using their tada, super shredder, hcg, bac water, L carnitine and MT2 all in this previous month. I have used their HCG for 2 years and I have a script.

To date I am happy with all my products.

You ever have ANY issue, you simply msg me and I will handle it. Order with assurance and trust.

I have clients on the MSten and I would say it is as good as any other msten in the past. Take the fact our forum is an IronMagLabs forum. And they had the best product on the market in Super DMZ, 1, 2 and 3. Now that was a combo of DMZ and msten

Stuff is NO joke at all

Well this MSten is about as good as the IML version.

Good msten is pretty easy to source tbh and it's not really counterfeited much.

So yeah I have had several people run it.

TBH in thousands of orders, I might have had 1-2 complaints ever.

Awhile back they messed up and labeled an AI the wrong way. Theres a thread here on it.

My code "WES15" gets you 20% off at checkout.

Im using their tada, super shredder, hcg, bac water, L carnitine and MT2 all in this previous month. I have used their HCG for 2 years and I have a script.

To date I am happy with all my products.

You ever have ANY issue, you simply msg me and I will handle it. Order with assurance and trust.

I have a ton of products from AA all very good. I was going to wait for a sale and pick up a few dmz’s and some injectable yk11. I was sure I would have seen someone run it by now but I guess no ones in a rush to cripple their liver :)

Last edited:
What is msten comparable to? I’m about to grab a bunch of stuff to try from them.

What is msten comparable to? I’m about to grab a bunch of stuff to try from them.
Msten and DMZ are hands down my favorite orals to finish a test blast with. Occasionally will blast them while just on my TRT dose of test. Can always count on a good 7-12 lbs of lean gains and some nasty gains on lifts in 5-6 weeks.

Have a massive stockpile from right before the preban. Might stock up on more from AA. Sounds like it’s g2g. I should be able to tell in the first few days since these are my go-to orals.

Just saw they have Dimethandrosterol. That’s one of the best dry bulkers I’ve ever ran. I feel (no bloods to back it up) that d-drol is much less toxic than s-drol which is brutal. Has a dbol “feel good” factor too.

Back