• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

The vaccinated are the problem

Get Shredded!
I think we're losing sight of covid have a 99% survival rate to start with.

Do this for me. Take the population in America say, 360 million. Now divide that with the number of deaths 620k. Tell me the percentage. When you get that number and you have to check it again and again because you're think no way. That's the chance of you dying of covid.

Brother, where I'm at and this is from the hospitals withing 100 miles of me.

80 plus percent of the covid patients have not been vaccinated.

There are a few other percentages from other circumstances that I can't recall.

But vaccinated people make up single digit percentages where I live.

Dude, I just dont think they are bad.

I know the vaccine worked for me. I know I'm not unique.

Our evil politicians have divided our country, destroyed our values, taken everything from America that made us the greatest country on earth.

The mother fucking vaccines are not the problem .

Do this for me. Take the population in America say, 360 million. Now divide that with the number of deaths 620k. Tell me the percentage. When you get that number and you have to check it again and again because you're think no way. That's the chance of you dying of covid.

.172%

What do I win?

Last edited:

Agree completely. And we know obesity, inactivity, lack of vitamin D and other factors skew the results. Take those high risk folks out and it’s even less.

Funny thing is I was in Louisiana supposedly the most covid infested state right now the other day on my way back to TX and the hospital in a rural area was dead. I’m sure it’s all the city areas ramping up fake numbers just like they did in Florida. Covid is real but it’s a political stunt as well.

Funny thing is I was in Louisiana supposedly the most covid infested state right now the other day on my way back to TX and the hospital in a rural area was dead. I’m sure it’s all the city areas ramping up fake numbers just like they did in Florida. Covid is real but it’s a political stunt as well.

We have the highest numbers in the country and the main hospital just laid off 600 nurses. Seriously, why in the hell would they do that?

Drive by testing centers and there's no one in line. Go by the hospital and no one is there. Seriously I don't know what they're do or who they're trying to convince but the population here is getting sick of the same pics from last year and this percentage shit. 1 case one day, another case the next and you have a 100% increase.

Why the hell did they start using percentages and drop the numbers from the TV for local news? Like I said I don't know what the goal is butAmericans are questioning the government finally.

Last edited:
Our evil politicians have divided our country, destroyed our values, taken everything from America that made us the greatest country on earth.

Well said. The Joo's who own the media, start the wars, fund it all are the devil.
Sheeps without brains just follow along. Is what it is unfortunately

Brother, where I'm at and this is from the hospitals withing 100 miles of me.

80 plus percent of the covid patients have not been vaccinated.

There are a few other percentages from other circumstances that I can't recall.

But vaccinated people make up single digit percentages where I live.

Dude, I just dont think they are bad.

I know the vaccine worked for me. I know I'm not unique.

I agree...
LIBERTY, FREEDOM OF CHOICE, THE AMERICAN DREAM...
THAT is the issue!
Go take your shots, and leave free Americans alone!

We have the highest numbers in the country and the main hospital just laid off 600 nurses. Seriously, why in the hell would they do that?

Drive by testing centers and there's no one in line. Go by the hospital and no one is there. Seriously I don't know what they're do or who they're trying to convince but the population here is getting sick of the same pics from last year and this percentage shit. 1 case one day, another case the next and you have a 100% increase.

Why the hell did they start using percentages and drop the numbers from the TV for local news? Like I said I don't know what the goal is butAmericans are questioning the government finally.

They did that in New York with the bodies in the 18 wheeler reefer trailers but they forgot to edit the dead trees in the middle of the summer.

I’m older than most. Been in the military and grew up in the military 1960’s. Been all over the world, Africa, Asia, Beirut 1980’s, Middle East. Because of that, I have been poked more than a piñata with supposedly vaccines or let’s say preventative measures, which includes a nerve gas exposure and use of atropine at a time it was considered experimental and not field tested in mass numbers. Interesting topic, because I thought more members would be ok with the vaccinations or at least middle ground. I’m for the vaccine and believe it works. BUT…….

I believe everyone should be able to do what they want. If you don’t want to wear a mask, don’t. I don’t, I’ve been vaxed. If you don’t want to be vaxed, then don’t. I’m not about pushing my choices on you and vice versa. I’m not but sore if someone doesn’t do either. As we get World Number data, time will tell. In the end, I think it will be shown to be good, with part of the population having bad reactions which could mean death.

Here in Ohio and in Minnesota, the hospitals are filled with Non Vaxed people (per family members who are Doctors) generally with existing medical issues, with the primary being Obese.

Both have prescribed Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin for me to have on hand with the rest of my road ancillaries.

LowT

Last edited:
Back