Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Super Fuckin User

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    347 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Seattlesbest View Post
    Lol, bro they are super comfortable trust me. They look a little strange for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you bro!!

- - - Updated - - -

Ya 350's best shoe around. Got a few pairs now. So comfortable feel super planted in them.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks man I'm tryin. Couple more years and I'll be at your level today but then you'll be two years past me at that time. Haha
    Those Ye's I copped at Foot Action and pushed em for like half a stack! You workout in that shit?? remind me to keep my old Air Jordan collection out of this mix!

LMFAO
    Ready On Deck

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    281 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ReadyOnDeck View Post
    Those Ye's I copped at Foot Action and pushed em for like half a stack! You workout in that shit?? remind me to keep my old Air Jordan collection out of this mix!

LMFAO
    You're lucky as hell I've been trying to get drops for years and never get lucky that shitd hard as fuck to win! I keep tryin tho.

I alternate a few pairs. These shoes are super durable too. Been rocking a pair of black 350s for about 6 months and they look brand new still. Never seen pavement lol. Never rained on always garaged, haha.

Some shoes are crazy expensive you never know what the future holds for some of their prices.
    Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    281 Posts
    Rep Points

Still going strong, definitely have plateaued..

I've increased calories
    Was working out for 2 and 1/2 hours cut it down to 2 hours. 3 on, one day off.
    Resting 2 minutes in between sets.
    Increase my sleeping hours to one extra hour.
    Not going to up my dosages unless I have too

This is basically my meals throughout the day..

60g of carbs 30 grams of protein (5:30)
    4 instant packages of low sugar oatmeal. (7:30)
    5 oz of chicken breast, 200 grams of rice. 20g of fat. I eat this 5 times a day every 2 hours maximum two and a half hours 10:00, 12:00, 2:00, 4:00, 6:00.

Another 60g of carbs and 30grams of protein.

Snackin on pistachios and peanut butter in between meals. I don't know what else I can do to change things up and maybe put on a little more size before I start cuttin.

Have any of you guys reached a plateau and push through it? What else can I do?

Thanks guys.

Couple pics, and some new kicks I got.

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,559 Posts
    Rep Points

Nice kicks...LDOG APPROVES

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    281 Posts
    Rep Points

Still on the grind. Beat covids fuckin ass. Couldn't get as much food in but kept most of my muscle. Gainin now. Feelin great again.

Bout to drop off going to cruise for a bit then blast 1g of Testosterone E just to see what happens. Been an awesome 16 weeks. Few months off and my receptors should be fresh enough to except the juice of the gods.

Still training as hard. Eatting a shit ton of food. I only have one cheat meal a week. Friday night I hit Jack in the box and get a #4 and 4 of thoes disgusting tacos. So fuckin nasty but so damn fuckin good. I can't wait mouth is watering.

Other then that its beef and rice. Using no added sugar ketchup and mustard to stay alive. Weighting out all meals. 6oz beef or chicken. 85%lean mixed with 96% lean. Ground beef. Grass feed. This it. I keep. It simply. 220grams of rice to 280 grams 5 times a day.

Peanut butter, pistachios, athletic greens. Whey protein, 2 shakes a day. Gallon+ water, for snacks and what not. Clearing around

Life is good. Can't wait to blast hard as fuck. Hope I don't die but whatever. I die, I die.
    Last edited by Seattlesbest; 10-07-2021 at 05:41 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,731 Posts
    Rep Points

I had my old Chucks for like 10 years before they gave up the ghost...
    Show me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    281 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    I had my old Chucks for like 10 years before they gave up the ghost...
    Chucks are old school. Last forever

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,731 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Seattlesbest View Post
    Chucks are old school. Last forever
    Absolutely the best hands down.
    Show me

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,559 Posts
    Rep Points

Be smart and pace yourself bro. You know the deal.

Stay on top of your Hematocrit.

L

QUOTE=Seattlesbest;1923741]Still on the grind. Beat covids fuckin ass. Couldn't get as much food in but kept most of my muscle. Gainin now. Feelin great again.

Bout to drop off going to cruise for a bit then blast 1g of Testosterone E just to see what happens. Been an awesome 16 weeks. Few months off and my receptors should be fresh enough to except the juice of the gods.

Still training as hard. Eatting a shit ton of food. I only have one cheat meal a week. Friday night I hit Jack in the box and get a #4 and 4 of thoes disgusting tacos. So fuckin nasty but so damn fuckin good. I can't wait mouth is watering.

Other then that its beef and rice. Using no added sugar ketchup and mustard to stay alive. Weighting out all meals. 6oz beef or chicken. 85%lean mixed with 96% lean. Ground beef. Grass feed. This it. I keep. It simply. 220grams of rice to 280 grams 5 times a day.

Peanut butter, pistachios, athletic greens. Whey protein, 2 shakes a day. Gallon+ water, for snacks and what not. Clearing around

Life is good. Can't wait to blast hard as fuck. Hope I don't die but whatever. I die, I die.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    281 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ldog View Post
    Be smart and pace yourself bro. You know the deal.

Stay on top of your Hematocrit.

L

QUOTE=Seattlesbest;1923741]Still on the grind. Beat covids fuckin ass. Couldn't get as much food in but kept most of my muscle. Gainin now. Feelin great again.

Life is good. Can't wait to blast hard as fuck. Hope I don't die but whatever. I die, I die.
    [/QUOTE]

Thanks for always lookin out for me bro. Even back in the day you always told me to slow down.

Back in the day I was Reckless, had no regard for my heath. I don't fuck around anymore. Ive donated blood three times in the last 18 weeks. I've done a couple blast in the past where I just absolutely felt like shit in powered through it.

To be completely honest, I've never felt better in my life right now. I know when shit ant right. And right now I'm dialed in!! Again I appreciate you always lookin out for the bros, need more guys like you!!

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,559 Posts
    Rep Points

Always bro!!!

Thanks for always lookin out for me bro. Even back in the day you always told me to slow down.

Back in the day I was Reckless, had no regard for my heath. I don't fuck around anymore. Ive donated blood three times in the last 18 weeks. I've done a couple blast in the past where I just absolutely felt like shit in powered through it.

To be completely honest, I've never felt better in my life right now. I know when shit ant right. And right now I'm dialed in!! Again I appreciate you always lookin out for the bros, need more guys like you!![/QUOTE]