• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The gains are real

Seattlesbest

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So running some, test deca and t-ball I'm up 20 + pounds. Here's a little arm shot. 6 weeks in. Lean no bloat. Feeling great 20210813_092958.jpg

Ropin’ Up Seattlesbest!! Over 20lbs!! Awesome ! Tbol was a good choice indeed!

Max
23 pounds to be exact, yeah bro first time using t-boll has really minimized the bloat. I usually get from Deca. I'm usually like a fucking balloon right now.

Maybe my diet has a lot to do with it as well super dialed in right now. Eating the same thing every meal except for breakfast eating bacon eggs and potatoes.

Going for a 35lb gain. Lean muscle minimal fat. I'm probably around 11%. Anyway, feels good to look good.

Damn son looking good . What is your dosage and timing of the tbol and where did you get it from?never mind I see what forum I’m in but how much are you taking . I have never ran it myself I may have to put an order in to church myself for some .

Last edited:
Damn son looking good . What is your dosage and timing of the tbol and where did you get it from?never mind I see what forum I’m in but how much are you taking . I have never ran it myself I may have to put an order in to church myself for some .

Thanks bro,

So I'm popin 25mg around 630am and then another 25mg before my workout with a chicken breast and half a cup of rice around 4pm

It very well could be that my diet is so dialed in I'm not getting any bloat. Just not sure, eating almost 4,000 clean calories a day.

Tbol is fucking awesome hands-down has become my favorite oral

Last edited:
Legit tbol makes a huge difference in your definition.

It's substituted with other things more often than people think.

People I see taking 100mg makes me wonder what the are taking. 30-50mg is enough. Same as var when it comes to dosing.

Legit tbol makes a huge difference in your definition.

It's substituted with other things more often than people think.

People I see taking 100mg makes me wonder what the are taking. 30-50mg is enough. Same as var when it comes to dosing.
Ya for sure, I've never gone higher then 50mg but I like it. Zero side affects. Blood pressure, nothing. Makes the Skin seem paper thin as well. Thankfully I got pointed in the right direction and is t-boll is definitely legit.

Been a few years ROID, hope your doing well bro.

23 pounds to be exact, yeah bro first time using t-boll has really minimized the bloat. I usually get from Deca. I'm usually like a fucking balloon right now.

Maybe my diet has a lot to do with it as well super dialed in right now. Eating the same thing every meal except for breakfast eating bacon eggs and potatoes.

Going for a 35lb gain. Lean muscle minimal fat. I'm probably around 11%. Anyway, feels good to look good.

Hells Yeah! Love a good American Breakfast! Delicious! I will be enjoying some big platters next month!! Keep it up and hit those goals

Max

IML Gear Cream!
Some factors to consider...
Church likes to over-dose to put the nay-sayers to bed..
2nd..a lot of places come out hot but like to cut back the mgs as popularity increases..seen this too much..

And 3rd
Church is the Man

If you're not down with Church.. You're sinning..!

2nd..a lot of places come out hot but like to cut back the mgs as popularity increases..seen this too much..

And 3rd
Church is the Man

Just as a long time member:
1. They have been steadily available
2. They have a solid base of members who speak well and do bloods/diagnostic tests
3. They are still here!! That says ALOT
4. They have made proper changes along with the environmental changes of a forum. (A good thing ).
5. I need to go to CHURCH again; as I have not been in a while and I need to try more than one oil and one liquid(at that time). Definitely a solid sponsor.

Max

Ropin’ Up Seattlesbest!! Over 20lbs!! Awesome ! Tbol was a good choice indeed!

Max

Damn bro wish I had half that vascularity…. Might have to give the tbol a shot next time, keep hearing its great.

And 3rd
Church is the Man

I hear that. I rather it be overdosed then underdosed. I've only been back for about 10 weeks now so church was a new move for me. I'm going to get blood work 100% next week. Will post.

Get Shredded!
Damn bro wish I had half that vascularity…. Might have to give the tbol a shot next time, keep hearing its great.

I'm usually a dbol guy. But man I do get some sides acne, what not. T-BOL, no sides. Well that I can see.. been running 50mg a day for 6 weeks now. Took one week off, so I guess 5. Going to get blood work next week. Will see how my liver and kidneys are holding up as well.

Definitely worth a shot. You'll love it if it agrees with you haha pumps are amazing. I wake up with a pumped back and shoulders most days haha

Easy Panama Red...
You are doing great...one cycle at a time..slow and steady..my young Friend

This right here. All in time, slow and steady wins the race

Said next time bro lol

I know Brother...just keeping my eye on you..
You are well on your way and now at Church...get on that Mont train,best thing you could probably ever do..if it's $$$..let me know.. I'll throw you some bones..No BS..

Great job SB... I am glad to see some older guys coming back..we missed you..
Hell a few more and a BBQ is in order..

I know Brother...just keeping my eye on you..
You are well on your way and now at Church...get on that Mont train,best thing you could probably ever do..if it's $$$..let me know.. I'll throw you some bones..No BS..

Great job SB... I am glad to see some older guys coming back..we missed you..
Hell a few more and a BBQ is in order..

Damn bro, might have to swallow my pride and take you up on that. Appreciate the sentiment very much either way brother, very cool of you. Would really love to do a run with Montegos guidance…

Been going to church for a few years now definitely one of my best decisions while on this ride..

Damn bro, might have to swallow my pride and take you up on that. Appreciate the sentiment very much either way brother, very cool of you. Would really love to do a run with Montegos guidance…

Swallow that pride now...it only holds you back the older you get..
One thing about me.. I don't BS..and I mean what I say..

Swallow that pride now...it only holds you back the older you get..
One thing about me.. I don't BS..and I mean what I say..

Solid bro right here 💯 💪 👌

Solid bro right here 💯 💪 👌

Just trying to give back while I can...like the ones that gave to me...MM reminds me of a younger me..so I'm vested..
That kid has some Stones..He is why we/most are here..to help our Brothers out,point them and sometimes push them..
I'm proud of him,he listens when he's needs to and speaks out when he needs too..In a crowd of guys with thousands of post.. that's ballsy..

Earned my respect..and that isn't an easy task....

Just trying to give back while I can...like the ones that gave to me...MM reminds me of a younger me..so I'm vested..
That kid has some Stones..He is why we/most are here..to help our Brothers out,point them and sometimes push them..
I'm proud of him,he listens when he's needs to and speaks out when he needs too..In a crowd of guys with thousands of post.. that's ballsy..

Earned my respect..and that isn't an easy task....

Zion is a cool dude . Just jumping in; even with the wise cracks(which are too funny). I agree as well. I think MM would benefit highly getting with Monte or a Coach, in fact; I have one that is gong to be helping me for my next bulk. Even though I coach and train others; it is hard to follow ANY plan, especially from someone who doesn’t really know you except your stats/pics/all past and current health/ped use information. I remember when I hired a professional Olympic Powerlifter through being referred and the first day I met my trainer, it was a female! I was surprised but, my lord; she was short and super fit, and super strong!! I learned so much about technique and well, everything on Olympic Lifts. She did not hold back and not surprising; could do higher poundage than me on certain exercises.

Have a great week Zion & MM

Max

Back