• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Forum Game: Would You Rather

Tranny son. If he ruins his, sorry, her life at least it won't be because of getting pregnant. And I'll kill the first boy that touches my daughter.

Would you rather have a job you hate making 100k+ a year or a job you love making no more than 50k?

Hate job @ $100k a year, nobody likes work anyway but atleast i could afford to have some fun after this way !!

Future no doubt, i already know what happened five years ago i need to know what to look out for

Would you rather have your grandma’s first name or her haircut ?

First name

Would you rather lose 1 eye or both ears?

1 eye. Damn that would suck tho but I need music.

would you rather pull all your nose hairs out with tweezers or drink 6 piss warm Coronas in under 2 minutes?

1 eye. Damn that would suck tho but I need music.

would you rather pull all your nose hairs out with tweezers or drink 6 piss warm Coronas in under 2 minutes?

Guess I’m going the nose hairs because I don’t think I could do that in 2 minutes. Maybe 10 lol warm beers are rough to get down.

Would you rather have telekinesis (the ability to move things with your mind) or telepathy (the ability to read minds)?

Guess I’m going the nose hairs because I don’t think I could do that in 2 minutes. Maybe 10 lol warm beers are rough to get down.

Would you rather have telekinesis (the ability to move things with your mind) or telepathy (the ability to read minds)?

Read minds for sure!

Would you rather act happy and be rich or be rich and act poor. Tough one

I really have no money and struggle Tbh ! I want money just to pay the bills

Max
“Bein Real”

Would you rather act happy and be rich or be rich and act poor. Tough one

Be rich and act poor. At least I’d be happy. Money means nothing if your not happy.

Would you rather use a sword or an axe to fight? Both same quality.

Be rich and act poor. At least I’d be happy. Money means nothing if your not happy.

Would you rather use a sword or an axe to fight? Both same quality.
Sword. With an axe you have to be more precise and can only swing. Sword you have larger blade and you can swing, jab, slice, etc.

*Would you rather people could see your thoughts or people could see your internet history?

Get Shredded!
Sword. With an axe you have to be more precise and can only swing. Sword you have larger blade and you can swing, jab, slice, etc.

*Would you rather people could see your thoughts or people could see your internet history?

I have crazy thoughts sometimes so I’ll go internet history. But you’ll see a lot of weird things from The Pit lol

Would you rather all the food you eat be hot or cold?

Cold

Continuing the game cause I thought this one was funny. Heard it on Fouad’s podcast:

https://youtu.be/bqa_a2SaDC8

(check time stamps in description)

Would you rather have one giant dick for an arm or have all your fingers be dicks?

Bringing back the old game because I heard a good one on Fouad’s podcast:

Would you rather have a pre workout before you go to bed every night or have a sleeping pill before your workout every day?

Bringing back the old game because I heard a good one on Fouad’s podcast:

Would you rather have a pre workout before you go to bed every night or have a sleeping pill before your workout every day?

Arm dick and pre workout just to answer your last two.
And…….
Would you rather have 6” dick and 14” feet or 14” dick and 6”feet

Arm dick and pre workout just to answer your last two.
And…….
Would you rather have 6” dick and 14” feet or 14” dick and 6”feet

14" dick, of course. I'd have an all over tan and a much different career. :coffee:

Would you rather be blind or deaf?

14" dick, of course. I'd have an all over tan and a much different career. :coffee:

Would you rather be blind or deaf?
Blind. Like music too much to be deaf

Would you rather have boring missionary sex with no blowjobs everyday Or freaky anything goes sex once a week.

Blind. Like music too much to be deaf

Would you rather have boring missionary sex with no blowjobs everyday Or freaky anything goes sex once a week.

Freaky once a week! %

No blowjob = No Date (for me) lol. I heard my female cousin say she doesn’t do it...., I feel bad my friend married her! . That is some bullshit! My brothers said , get em while u can lil bro cuz most women do it until they get that price of paper that gives them money . But, my other brothers wife loves to do it (he said , and her) !

Max

Some good ones lol I need that blowjob

Another nasty one from Fouad’s podcast:

Would you rather dip every food you eat in poop, vomit, or semen?

Nick and Brett asked if it was girl semen

Back