• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Unreal!!!

dnewell2004

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So my last order I got some tne/sdrol as a freebie. Before I got to use it it crashed. Emailed GC and he said he'd replace it. Told him it was a freebie and I wasn't worried about it i just wanted him to know but thanks. He said his name was on it and wanted to make it right. Well he fucking did and more. Not gonna say what all surprises came in the mail yesterday but ho-lee-shit did he make it right. Lets just say I feel like I need to send some BTC to him. I'm not going anywhere unless he's out of stock of something I need.

So my last order I got some tne/sdrol as a freebie. Before I got to use it it crashed. Emailed GC and he said he'd replace it. Told him it was a freebie and I wasn't worried about it i just wanted him to know but thanks. He said his name was on it and wanted to make it right. Well he fucking did and more. Not gonna say what all surprises came in the mail yesterday but ho-lee-shit did he make it right. Lets just say I feel like I need to send some BTC to him. I'm not going anywhere unless he's out of stock of something I need.

I’ll take a cut ! Very cool when you get a surprise, just because. Solid by GC

Max

He's a very generous man

True Story
I ordered some T400(not advertised)..for myself and a friend

All came in like clockwork..
I've used it before,but not my friend...Well,my friend had a reaction..like super bad PIP..red..hot and about 4" diameter..lasted about 7 to 10 days..

I emailed Church as soon as it happened..but I had some other Test in my stash,so I swapped it with my friend..and I got the bottle he was using and pinned a cc of it...I had no reaction..

Within a day or two,Church re-emailed me..saying he would refund the $$,and send us whatever we wanted..

Well about 2am,I figured what was going on..
My friend had a reaction to MCT oil..no fault to Church..

I did the right thing/the honest thing...and said No Thanks(to about $200.oo and free gear)..He demanded to reimburse me for what I gave my friend..and he did...

In 20+ yrs of dealing with all kinds of sources,Aholes and just crappy PE..
Church is a Man of his word..stay loyal and he will take care of you..I have and He has..

Customer service is our number 1 priority.

Welcome Home

This is a solid review from a solid Brother.
You sold me on them with this post right here, I'm gonna be needing sum shyte in the next month or so and now I'll us GC instead of my regular guy. Good looking out for a Sponsor and us Brothers My Man

This is a solid review from a solid Brother.
You sold me on them with this post right here, I'm gonna be needing sum shyte in the next month or so and now I'll us GC instead of my regular guy. Good looking out for a Sponsor and us Brothers My Man
You won't be disappointed.

Back