One of you weirdo Q conspiracy fuckers

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 51
  1. #31
    Registered User
    FM19's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    372

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    432
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    298
    Thanked in
    192 Posts
    Rep Points
    5127718

    Quote Originally Posted by tommygunz View Post
    Looks like he just liked your post shill.
    And BTW, youíd never get within arms reach before Iíd drop you in your tracks.
    You have any more threats shill?
    No offense, but since this is the pit, arenít you a little old and out of shape to be making such claims?

  2. #32
    Registered User
    big_rich's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    4,514

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,511
    Thanked in
    963 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by FM19 View Post
    No offense, but since this is the pit, arenít you a little old and out of shape to be making such claims?
    Tommy's a beast bro.
    Blood sweat and years

  3. #33
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    19,099

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19,972
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22,812
    Thanked in
    11,067 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


  4. #34
    Registered User
    wesley_swolle's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Flat earth 🕳
    Posts
    2,197

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,872
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,707
    Thanked in
    1,417 Posts
    Rep Points
    67799439

    Quote Originally Posted by big_rich View Post
    Tommy's a beast bro.
    That literally made me lmao

  5. #35
    Registered User
    big_rich's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    4,514

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,511
    Thanked in
    963 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by wesley_swolle View Post
    That literally made me lmao
    Tommy is the homie
    Blood sweat and years

  6. #36
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    2,051

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,031
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,149
    Thanked in
    1,232 Posts
    Rep Points
    36349552

    I watched and then broke up a fight between two legit old dudes once. Probably in their 70/80ís I would guess. It was one of the funniest things I ever saw. It was also one of the most pathetic things I ever saw. Lol



    Quote Originally Posted by FM19 View Post
    No offense, but since this is the pit, arenít you a little old and out of shape to be making such claims?

  7. #37
    Registered User
    FM19's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    372

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    432
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    298
    Thanked in
    192 Posts
    Rep Points
    5127718

    Quote Originally Posted by AR-15 View Post
    I watched and then broke up a fight between two legit old dudes once. Probably in their 70/80ís I would guess. It was one of the funniest things I ever saw. It was also one of the most pathetic things I ever saw. Lol
    Lol and how many times did they threaten they had Ďgold glovesí Ö and they actually thought it carried any credibility against modern self defense.

  8. #38
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    2,051

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,031
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,149
    Thanked in
    1,232 Posts
    Rep Points
    36349552

    At first I let it go a few seconds cause neither one could really hurt the other but then I realized they were two days older than dirt and if they fell down it was at the very least a broken hip. Lol



    Quote Originally Posted by FM19 View Post
    Lol and how many times did they threaten they had Ďgold glovesí Ö and they actually thought it carried any credibility against modern self defense.

  9. #39
    Registered User
    big_rich's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    4,514

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,511
    Thanked in
    963 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    One of my old boxing coaches was 71 and he would school alot ir the young guys.
    Blood sweat and years

  10. #40
    Fucking Legend
    tommygunz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    11,480

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    992
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,993
    Thanked in
    1,155 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by FM19 View Post
    No offense, but since this is the pit, arenít you a little old and out of shape to be making such claims?
    I've got a trigger finger of a 20 yr old.

    That clear it up for ya?

  11. #41
    Registered User
    FM19's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    372

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    432
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    298
    Thanked in
    192 Posts
    Rep Points
    5127718

    Quote Originally Posted by tommygunz View Post
    I've got a trigger finger of a 20 yr old.

    That clear it up for ya?
    So your saying you canít fight so need a gun? Thanks for supporting 2a.

  12. #42
    Fucking Legend
    tommygunz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    11,480

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    992
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,993
    Thanked in
    1,155 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by FM19 View Post
    So your saying you canít fight so need a gun? Thanks for supporting 2a.
    LOL
    If a young guy wants to beat my old ass you've got to think there's something wrong with him to begin with. For fucks sake it's just words on a screen. So, yah, a gun comment was warranted. My god. If I threatened to beat up everyone who talked shit to me I'd need a secretary to run my schedule.
    And yes I support the 2A. NRA Life Member for the past 30 years. Something else to make you scratch your head over.

  13. #43
    Registered User
    FNA's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    247

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    308
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    211
    Thanked in
    116 Posts
    Rep Points
    112888033

    Quote Originally Posted by tommygunz View Post
    LOL
    If a young guy wants to beat my old ass you've got to think there's something wrong with him to begin with. For fucks sake it's just words on a screen. So, yah, a gun comment was warranted. My god. If I threatened to beat up everyone who talked shit to me I'd need a secretary to run my schedule.
    And yes I support the 2A. NRA Life Member for the past 30 years. Something else to make you scratch your head over.
    Communist with a gun..priceless
    Commygunz

  14. #44
    United States of China
    ADMINISTRATOR
    The Admin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    23,940

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    618
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14,396
    Thanked in
    7,039 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS



  15. #45
    Registered User
    MindlessWork's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    11,801

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11,277
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,382
    Thanked in
    2,717 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by tommygunz View Post
    LOL
    If a young guy wants to beat my old ass you've got to think there's something wrong with him to begin with. For fucks sake it's just words on a screen. So, yah, a gun comment was warranted. My god. If I threatened to beat up everyone who talked shit to me I'd need a secretary to run my schedule.
    And yes I support the 2A. NRA Life Member for the past 30 years. Something else to make you scratch your head over.
    Damn, Tommy's so scrappy lol.
    Show me

Similar Threads

  1. All you mother fuckers
    By custom in forum The Pit
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-13-2019, 10:22 AM
  2. I wish I was as big as you fuckers
    By Gokster in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-29-2017, 05:09 PM
  3. Whats up fuckers?
    By Holeshot 27 in forum New Members
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-30-2017, 04:02 PM
  4. Do any of you fuckers diet?
    By Progress in forum The Pit
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 05-21-2016, 08:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums