• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Thoughts on Dianabol

King of heartz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
“Methandrostenolone does not react strongly with the androgen receptor[5], instead relying on activity not mediated by the receptor for its effects. These include dramatic increases in protein synthesis, glycogenolysis, and muscle strength over a short space of time. {However, due to its mode of action, it decreases the rate of cell respiration and decreases production of red blood cells.}” -Somewhere deep in a forum

So does by this do we believe Dbol wouldn’t be good for certain sports such as, football?

Interested to see your opinions/answers

I've wondered that myself a few times. Not the first time I saw/read that. Without thinking too much, I'd say dbol is worthless for anything not weight lifting. At least at the typical doses we take anyway.

I've wondered that myself a few times. Not the first time I saw/read that. Without thinking too much, I'd say dbol is worthless for anything not weight lifting. At least at the typical doses we take anyway.

From your perspective what do you think would give a better bang for your buck? The first thing that came to my mind is Tbol.

Dbol is my favorite oral besides dmz. Nothing else compares to the strength it gives me in such short time.

Finishing up with 30mg dbol on preworkout days with this cycle of mine. I def can tell the extra push thru the workout ,when I did mma back in the early days it kept me at the heavier end of HW def helped with punches too.

Seems like all the football lineman & linebackers did handfuls of that stuff my papa was saying; even before college. Probably the increased appetite & weight helped them push more weight & just made them temporarily stronger. I doubt they knew what they were doing besides whatever the guy they got it from told them. May have just used before games, I don’t really know. I do know out start player turned into a competition bodybuilder, he was the fastest dude ever (for high school). I hear he is a stripper now or something(maybe has strippers). I don’t talk to him. He got into the whole club scene; which is not my thing. I like splitting it with my meals over one big dose. Just MO.

Max

Dbol and Drol...I both like..many articles on one's better than the other and so on..
Comes down to this...does it work for what you want...can you tolerate the sides..??

IML Gear Cream!
Dbol will increase your strength, so any sport that strength is required in, it will help.

Dbol would definitely be good for the big guys pushing weight and having to keep the lbs up. The little speed guys no. They need to stay lean and fast. There are way better options for those guys unless it’s in the off-season and they are trying to gain some muscle.

Let's not forget the biggest difference between Dbol and Drol...
Both are great for strength and mass..

The big advantage Drol has over Dbol... regeneration..nearly impossible to over-train on Drol(depending on dose)
But yes..and that's one Hell of a difference..all the guys loved it back in the Day..so much more was going out the backdoor than sold..

As far as I know..it still holds that title..

Back