Aromasin dosage frequency

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points

Thatís what these forums are for: for asking questions. The only dumb ? Is the one never asked.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

I wind up taking it 2 days a week. 1 day after injections. Seems to work best for me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    487 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dawg16 View Post
    Let me clue you in on something...I'm an old fuck...been around this stuff for years...that question is asked many times. There are alot of people like me who live in the sticks that doesn't have access to the pay as you want blood testing labs.
    I asked that question many times in my younger days just searching for some answers....its damn tough.
    Don't be a no it all ass...your answer was worthless...
    let me clue you in on something. If you canít afford blood work then you shouldnít be taking anything. Youíre just blind throwing darts at a wall hoping to hit the bullseye. My answer was honest. The only way to know is blood work you inbred hillbilly. I asked lots of stupid questions when I was younger. Iím smart enough to have figured it out before I started fucking around with my hormones. People ask lots of impossible questions.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    513 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bft84 View Post
    let me clue you in on something. If you canít afford blood work then you shouldnít be taking anything. Youíre just blind throwing darts at a wall hoping to hit the bullseye. My answer was honest. The only way to know is blood work you inbred hillbilly. I asked lots of stupid questions when I was younger. Iím smart enough to have figured it out before I started fucking around with my hormones. People ask lots of impossible questions.
    You are quite the douche bag...
    CLICK HERE TO SEE FULL PRICE LIST
    If you have any questions please dont hesitate to e-mail me at: US-DS@protonmail.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    487 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by checkfire View Post
    Thatís what these forums are for: for asking questions. The only dumb ? Is the one never asked.
    Yep and sometimes the only answer is figure they shit out before you start. If somebody has to ask this then theyíre not ready to take steroids. There is no right answer without bloodwork

- - - Updated - - -

Youre quite clueless and youíre a rep? Jesus

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    488 Posts
    Rep Points

Please brothers take a chill pill letís all get along ok

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,702 Posts
    Rep Points

No beef with you man, but BFT84 has been in the game a good while and to me this actually is an unanswerable question as Monte stated as everyone reacts differently to gear. Everyone seems to have their own opinions based on their own experiences and it's good if they shared it.

I myself stuck with simple cycles with few orals so had few issues with estro so when my nips ache I take some Aromasin 25mg EOD till the ache goes away as many others have recommended.

So I think OP did ask a great question and is a good topic for some healthy debate.
    Show me

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    513 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm just going to say this....go back and read my initial comments. I stated people like me DIDNT have access to all the labs the city boys have....not that I couldn't afford it. Read you second sentence again...you stated if you can't afford it you shouldn't be taking it. That's far from my initial comments. I can damn sure afford it, but my insurance only let's me do blood work once a year with my doctor! There is no Quest, or the other walk in labs you can go into and pay and get lab work done. Some of us folks live in the fucking sticks, which doesn't mean I'm a "fucking hillbilly", just means I have to do what's neccessary with the means I have... and asking questions and advice was one of them in the very beginning...have a good evening.
    I'm done with this...
    If you have any questions please dont hesitate to e-mail me at: US-DS@protonmail.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    487 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm just going to say this....go back and read my initial comments. I stated people like me DIDNT have access to all the labs the city boys have....not that I couldn't afford it. Read you second sentence again...you stated if you can't afford it you shouldn't be taking it. That's far from my initial comments. I can damn sure afford it, but my insurance only let's me do blood work once a year with my doctor! There is no Quest, or the other walk in labs you can go into and pay and get lab work done. Some of us folks live in the fucking sticks, which doesn't mean I'm a "fucking hillbilly", just means I have to do what's neccessary with the means I have... and asking questions and advice was one of them in the very beginning...have a good evening.
    I'm done with this...
    these are at home tests that you mail into the lab and you get results in around 5 days

https://www.everlywell.com/?g_networ...xoCmgUQAvD_BwE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,702 Posts
    Rep Points

these are at home tests that you mail into the lab and you get results in around 5 days

I've also seen the LetsGetChecked tests but doubt their accuracy as these just require finger prick blood samples. Another big con is that these tests by LetsGetChecked are very expensive.
    Show me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    487 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    I've also seen the LetsGetChecked tests but doubt their accuracy as these just require finger prick blood samples. Another big con is that these tests by LetsGetChecked are very expensive.
    These have pretty good reviews for the hormone tests. The complaints I saw were for the food allergy ones and theyíre not too outrageous as far as price goes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,702 Posts
    Rep Points

Took a quick look at that site, and most of their tests are saliva based. How good are these?
    Show me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,702 Posts
    Rep Points

These have pretty good reviews for the hormone tests. The complaints I saw were for the food allergy ones and theyíre not too outrageous as far as price goes.
    Yea I saw those reviews too as I was skeptical as was not sure about the accuracy of finger prick blood samples due to the very small quantity of blood collected vs a blood draw done at a lab. I'd say that LetsGetChecked is a good option if you can't get to a lab.

Those EverlyWell ones might be useful for those who are in the "banned" states such as NY as the saliva based tests can serve in a pinch.
    Show me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,702 Posts
    Rep Points

At any rate sorry for hijacking this thread...
    Show me

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    513 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    I tend to agree...I actually don't feel comfortable basing all my decisions I make with my health on mail blood testing like this...I'd just soon have it done with labs from the doctor or a professional lab. Here's a prime example of screw ups. I recently got my blood work done at my Dr's office. My triglycerides came back close to a thousand! Mine have never been extremely high at all but this result. I asked my dr....she just shrugged...