• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Our Brother REHH

IML Gear Cream!
No Brother..Thank You
One thing about this community..we are family..and when one suffers we All suffer..

Thanks for sharing this hardship..the collective will find ways to help you..
Only the truly strong have the hardest test...uphill journeys

This Battle is yours but as you can see.. you're not alone..

Hey guys, really appreciate all the comments and we'll wishes!

Just quick history. I was not using any steroids or peds for 18yrs, used a little in my early 20s, was very healthy and never hardly got sick, but then caught Lyme disease in 2013. Lyme messed up alot of things including shutting down my Testosterone so had to go on trt. After being on trt for almost 2yrs and back training consistently I started cycling again, that's when you see my join date here at ASF. My kidneys were fine at this time, had been getting bloodwork for 3yrs at this point. At the same time as starting to run cycles my kidney values slowly started to climb each year to where I am today with my most recent bloodwork showed my worst values so far; creatinine 1.66 and egfr 46 which puts me at stage 3b kidney failure. I had my first visit with a Nephrologist last week, she ordered some specialized testing, blood and urine to see how bad things are. There's really no reversing kidney damage, only thing you can do is try to minimize further damage or slow it down. I have other issues too, chronic injuries, arthritis, complications from Lyme but this kidney thing has gotten more serious lately, at this point I get fatigue and nausea from the kidney problems as well as the long term concerns of course.
The Dr want me to drink more water, eat clean diet, less heavy weight training, go off most supplements and otc drugs etc. There is a prescription she might prescribe to help prevent further damage which is a ace inhibitor BP drug. That's about all you can do.

Yeah I've been pretty depressed as of late, hard to get motivated to train anymore. I'm still training though, in gym yesterday, but I've pulled way back on everything. Been pulling back on all the ped use for about 3yrs now, barely running anything above a trt dose. So I've lost some size and strength.

Fuck size and strength. In for the fight of your life.

Hopefully can stabilize this crap get to feeling well again.

Prayers to you. Stay well...

Fuck size and strength. In for the fight of your life.

Hopefully can stabilize this crap get to feeling well again.

Prayers to you. Stay well...

Thank you!

FYI...they have me on amlodipine 5mg/day

The effects of a new dihydropyridine calcium channel blocker, amlodipine, on blood pressure (BP) and renal function were studied in spontaneously hypertensive rats (SHR). These effects were compared with those of an angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitor, enalapril. In addition, the effects of amlodipine on BP and renal function were studied in hypertensive patients with renal impairment. In five of six nephrectomised salt-loaded SHR, increases in BP, urinary excretion of protein and serum creatinine were attenuated by the administration of 2 mg/kg/day of amlodipine. The progression of renal histological damage was also markedly decreased. The protective effects of amlodipine against renal damage were similar to those of enalapril. However, the mechanisms of action of these two agents seem to differ as, unlike enalapril, amlodipine did not significantly dilate the efferent arteriole in hydronephrotic perfused rat kidney. In a clinical study, 2.5-5 mg/day of amlodipine was administered once a day for 8-10 weeks to 39 hypertensive patients with renal impairment (serum creatinine > or = 1.5 mg/dl to < 5 mg/dl) or renal parenchymal disease (serum creatinine < 5 mg/dl). A significant reduction in BP (reduction of mean BP > or = 13 mm Hg) was observed in 28 patients (80%). Headache was experienced as a side-effect in one of 35 patients (2.9%). With respect to the influence of amlodipine on renal function, mean values of blood urea nitrogen and serum creatinine were unchanged for the total group whereas a slight elevation of serum creatinine was observed in four of 35 patients (11.4%).(ABSTRACT TRUNCATED AT 250 WORDS)

REHH. You don't know me but you are an inspiration. Wow this is crazy man. My prayers with you. Keep fighting and hope to see you pull through this.

Praying for you ,

bro, stay stronger.

So I have to Bragg on Mr Lion here

I never told him about my kidneys, so I see he found this thread. This guy sends me a message and offers to send me 600.00 in bitcoin to help me pay medical expenses. Can you believe that!!! Geez not many guys this honest and nice in this industry......wow!

I will decline the offer, I have good insurance and I'm not hurting for money but wow what nice gesture!!!

REHH. You don't know me but you are an inspiration. Wow this is crazy man. My prayers with you. Keep fighting and hope to see you pull through this.

Thanks I really appreciate it. It's a struggle in many ways, the mental aspect with the depression from having to deal with this, knowing the long term outlook is not promising is as bad as the physical effects

I know several several people who have had kidney transplants and done well.

I have a client who had to have one at the age of like 30. And he is lifting and doing well and living life, no concerns. So if it's that bad you can get on a list.

I also am friends with Phil Hernon. He has had serious kidney issues for a decade now. Alot of guys make it a solid decade before going on dialysis etc.

Even though I have always taken care of my organs, I always too fear that one day my kidneys will catch up with me. I put them through some severe crap in my 20's w rec drugs and alcohol and heavy abuse of AAS.

Wishing you the best sir.

If you have any questions, one of my clients is a Doctor actually and she own an organ transplant Company out of New York. I am happy to ask her the ins and outs in full. I have spoken to her many times about the process and I know that they even have a helicopter and fly organs in, in emergencies. For instance a healthy heart can only last a few hours (after a car accident, etc)

They fly those organs into patients. Sometimes Insurance can cover some costs but very often it is private pay and it is very very expensive.

However it is also a life investment.

To my knowledge, not one of her patients has ever died from an organ transplant.

Let me know :)

Fugg. Everytime I slow my asf usage. I come back to see a brother in a tuff spot.
Rehh. The man with the knees.
I wish you the best. I hope everything works in your favor man.

Thanks I really appreciate it. It's a struggle in many ways, the mental aspect with the depression from having to deal with this, knowing the long term outlook is not promising is as bad as the physical effects

This is an everyday thing to deal with..and it takes a Huge toll..
Sorry REHH..but you are going to be fine in the end..Have Faith

Get Shredded!
So I have to Bragg on Mr Lion here

I never told him about my kidneys, so I see he found this thread. This guy sends me a message and offers to send me 600.00 in bitcoin to help me pay medical expenses. Can you believe that!!! Geez not many guys this honest and nice in this industry......wow!

I will decline the offer, I have good insurance and I'm not hurting for money but wow what nice gesture!!!

If you don't know REHH..this is the kind of guy he is..Nothing else to say..

I know that it’s tough once you start losing size and strength but life is way more important than the gym . Hang in there man we are all wishing you the best .

Personally,I would give nearly everything to guarantee Victory.. that was Yesterday
But..Today..I wouldn't give a thing..

Hard to grasp..Maybe
Things change when you face Huge obstacles..and until you actually face them..
No one can really say..

I don't expect most to understand..and I hope most never face those kind of hardships..but for the ones that do.. Just might understand..

Godspeed for our Brother

I know several several people who have had kidney transplants and done well.

I have a client who had to have one at the age of like 30. And he is lifting and doing well and living life, no concerns. So if it's that bad you can get on a list.

I also am friends with Phil Hernon. He has had serious kidney issues for a decade now. Alot of guys make it a solid decade before going on dialysis etc.

Even though I have always taken care of my organs, I always too fear that one day my kidneys will catch up with me. I put them through some severe crap in my 20's w rec drugs and alcohol and heavy abuse of AAS.

Wishing you the best sir.

If you have any questions, one of my clients is a Doctor actually and she own an organ transplant Company out of New York. I am happy to ask her the ins and outs in full. I have spoken to her many times about the process and I know that they even have a helicopter and fly organs in, in emergencies. For instance a healthy heart can only last a few hours (after a car accident, etc)

They fly those organs into patients. Sometimes Insurance can cover some costs but very often it is private pay and it is very very expensive.

However it is also a life investment.

To my knowledge, not one of her patients has ever died from an organ transplant.

Let me know :)
Thanks Wesley
My first steps are these specialized tests next week thru the Nephrologist which I haven't done before. Up until now I've only had the standard kidney test. That will sow more as to how much damage I have. Also getting some imaging done, xray and ultrasound. I'm not at the kidney transplant stage, that's stage 5.

Personally,I would give nearly everything to guarantee Victory.. that was Yesterday
But..Today..I wouldn't give a thing..

Hard to grasp..Maybe
Things change when you face Huge obstacles..and until you actually face them..
No one can really say..

I don't expect most to understand..and I hope most never face those kind of hardships..but for the ones that do.. Just might understand..

Godspeed for our Brother

You look at life differently once faced with a possible life changing/ending disease. Everything sorta goes out the window at that point

Some side effects include these sudden allergic reactions like where I get super itchy and break out in blisters all over my upper body. I even get anaphylaxis where my airway closes off to where I can barely stay conscious. I have epi pens I have to carry everywhere now and on a bunch of allergy meds.

Attachments

• 20190530_211634.jpg
    20190530_211634.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 68
Damn Brother
The pictures won't load on here for Some reason..
But..I get a rash that comes from Nowhere..
Crawls all over my body..texture like 40 grit sandpaper..Burns like hot grease..
But in 30mins... absolutely no sign of it..

It's happened 4 or 5 times..all I can do to stay conscious is scream....Good Times..

You look at life differently once faced with a possible life changing/ending disease. Everything sorta goes out the window at that point

Yes..Yes..
For me..it all changed when I saw what it was doing to 👪 and friends..I had to find just something to make sense of the Madness..So..I turned it upside down..sideways..and looked at it from a perspective that wasn't Mad..

It's a Gift...

IML Gear Cream!
Yes..Yes..
For me..it all changed when I saw what it was doing to  and friends..I had to find just something to make sense of the Madness..So..I turned it upside down..sideways..and looked at it from a perspective that wasn't Mad..

It's a Gift...

I'm doing the 24hr piss test today then bloodwork tomorrow. Appt with Nephrologist next week to go over results

Keep us All up to date...you know I'm on..
Whatever you need we are here for you Brother.
Stay Strong

Just staggered across this….
I knew you are having issues but now I see the seriousness. I truly hopefor a good outcome for you through this.
I have considered our rapport to be pretty good and open so it is bothersome for me to hear your troubles in detail.

Not sure what an offer of help would mean coming from me but if you find that I can help you in some way, please don’t hesitate to email me.

All the best!

Rob

Just staggered across this….
I knew you are having issues but now I see the seriousness. I truly hopefor a good outcome for you through this.
I have considered our rapport to be pretty good and open so it is bothersome for me to hear your troubles in detail.

Not sure what an offer of help would mean coming from me but if you find that I can help you in some way, please don’t hesitate to email me.

All the best!

Rob

Thanks Rob.

At Labcorp now waiting to give blood.

Thanks Rob.

At Labcorp now waiting to give blood.

Wishing you the best!! Medical Technology is top notch these days and I hope you are cared for properly. Take care of yourself

Max

Rehh,

We don't interact much but your still a bro in my book. I preach all the time men need to help men and stop this bullshite of kicking a motherfucker when he is down. EVen if we do not get along, even an enemy in most cases deserves our respect. It separates us man from beasts....

I understand, My kidneys are already taken a hit. Stable enough for now, liver too. I had a scan on my liver a few weeks back and all turned out well enough. Got some "Stalks" on my gall bladder but doesn't appear serious.

That said C4 and C5 disc replacement is likely on the horizon. The pain is unbearable at times. Let's make a gentleman's agreement, that neither of us will give up for any reason. Fight to the last breath....

God bless ya, Odin, Thor and Tyr Bless ya, and any other god's you might pray to....

Wishing you the best!! Medical Technology is top notch these days and I hope you are cared for properly. Take care of yourself

Max

Getting the right care team is essential. I am on my third for my neck issue. The others acted all nonchalant about my pain and didn't try to get the injection done in a timely manner. After months of bullshite I got the right team and this Monday I get the first injection. IMO I will end up with surgery based on symptoms and level of pain. Had a lower back injury years ago and I worked through it would not consider surgery. This shite I am begging for surgery.

So what I am saying is if you feel neglected or they stall, make up BS... get a new team!

Rehh,

We don't interact much but your still a bro in my book. I preach all the time men need to help men and stop this bullshite of kicking a motherfucker when he is down. EVen if we do not get along, even an enemy in most cases deserves our respect. It separates us man from beasts....

I understand, My kidneys are already taken a hit. Stable enough for now, liver too. I had a scan on my liver a few weeks back and all turned out well enough. Got some "Stalks" on my gall bladder but doesn't appear serious.

That said C4 and C5 disc replacement is likely on the horizon. The pain is unbearable at times. Let's make a gentleman's agreement, that neither of us will give up for any reason. Fight to the last breath....

God bless ya, Odin, Thor and Tyr Bless ya, and any other god's you might pray to....

Ha....you sound like Zionoir wanting to make an agreement to fight and not give up. I'm not ready to put a bullet in my head just yet but I gotta admit it's depressing, all the wind taken out of my sails.

Ha....you sound like Zionoir wanting to make an agreement to fight and not give up. I'm not ready to put a bullet in my head just yet but I gotta admit it's depressing, all the wind taken out of my sails.

Maybe us the could get together and play Russian Roulette..

- - - Updated - - -

Yea..I hit 4k

Back