• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My Training log using Ace supplements

Jackc

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello All!< Thought some people would like/enjoy following my meet peaking plan using AceLabs supplements exclusively. Quick back story about myself. 46 years old, will be competing in a bench only meet at the end of october. I've been training since i was around 10. Goal of the log is two fold, Show how i still make gains at an advanced age and to testify to the quality of the products that AceLabs distributes. With that being said, Lets begin-

My first order with Ace was placed on JUly 29, very simple and straight forward. Immediately following order, i received an confirmation email stating ,"Your order has been received and will be processed once payment has been confirmed."

Following day, Bones sent an email stating there will be more info in the next 24 hours, 12 hours later payment was confirmed and order was processed. xxxx days later, i received my order in its entirety!!
Very happy with the packaging and it even including two free little samples!!! Moving Along

The plan is to run
1000mg of test e taken 400 monday and friday and 200 wenesday
100 mg of NPP taken M/W/F
50mg of Anadrol 50 ed for 1st 6 weeks

Current stats, im starting at 280 with benching 450- to be clear ive benched 500 in comp before so the goal is 530-550

THank you for following and if there is any info i can add< please reach out

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome and thanks for doing a log. I edited the TD days, please see forum rules in my sig below. Thanks. Good luck in your upcoming comp.

Subbed in

Max

Monday 8/9 BW 279
Bench Speed Day

A)Flat Bench Speed 185lbs+double light Bands 9x3 w/60 sec rest

B)Comp Grip 2board bench 325+double light bands(70lbs at top)x5

C)J.M press 1x20@65plus double mini 1x15 1x15@95+double mini 1x15@115+double mini

D) front DB raises 3x20@15

E) incline skull crusher behind head 80x20 80x15

That was the work out, 3 days in on new cycle- felt alittle more drive then normal- ill rotate back to this day in 3 weeks- thanks for following

Wednesday 8/11
Shoulder and bench Accessory

Going to start this post with the last two days, ive had a feeling of wellness, that ive never gotten from a cycle before. This is my 3rd try with anadrol and ive never really had much success, but i will say for this early in a cycle,its looking very promising-

a)Smith Machine Military press from pin worked up to 405x2 then one drop set of 225x15

B) cable flys 3x15

C) single arm cross body push down 3x15

D)side Laterals 3x15

E) Band pull aparts 3x20 w/Black Band

F) Reverse Grip Ez Bar curls 40x25 45x20

Feeling really good, Drive is up, strength feels good, dare i say work capacity is improving- off now till Sunday or Monday< see how i recover-Thanks for the follow

Thursday 8/12
no workout today but it’s been a full 7 days bw is up a full 5 Pounds, feeling very good. Energy way up,
thanks for following

Wednesday 8/11
Shoulder and bench Accessory

Going to start this post with the last two days, ive had a feeling of wellness, that ive never gotten from a cycle before. This is my 3rd try with anadrol and ive never really had much success, but i will say for this early in a cycle,its looking very promising-

a)Smith Machine Military press from pin worked up to 405x2 then one drop set of 225x15

B) cable flys 3x15

C) single arm cross body push down 3x15

D)side Laterals 3x15

E) Band pull aparts 3x20 w/Black Band

F) Reverse Grip Ez Bar curls 40x25 45x20

Feeling really good, Drive is up, strength feels good, dare i say work capacity is improving- off now till Sunday or Monday< see how i recover-Thanks for the follow

Following. Great log so far. Would love to hear your sets leading up to 405x2. Curious if your keeping reps low on the lighter sets, and if your jumping up by plates.

Hello buddy, thanks for follow
Working up to the double went like this
bar 2x15 always explosive on push(concentric)
95x5
135x5
185x5
225x3
275x3
315x1
365x1
405x2

hope that answers the question, thanks for following

Hello buddy, thanks for follow
Working up to the double went like this
bar 2x15 always explosive on push(concentric)
95x5
135x5
185x5
225x3
275x3
315x1
365x1
405x2

hope that answers the question, thanks for following

Love it, thank you. Always like hearing everyones method to their madness. Could have done reps as a pyramid going down like 15,12,10,8 etc. And could have increased weight by plates like 135, 225, 315, 405. Answered my question perfect.

IML Gear Cream!
Monday 8/15
Heavy Bench day

a)Floor press 315x2 335x2 355x2 375x2- Even though this is my heavy day, these sets were light for me
2 things, when i floor press, the bar touches my chest, so its a full range movement for me, 2and thing, i completely pause and loose tension when elbows touch ground for a brief second and then explode back into the bar, also i keep my back flat and legs str8
b)Decline nose crusher with ez 3x20@65lbs with 60 sec rest

C) Hammer curls 20x12 40x8 60x8 70x6

D) seated external rotations 2x15@15lbs

E) Standing elbow out cable extensions 3x15@30

days i bench heavy i like to keep my accessory work light and fast, pump was great tonight and im feeling very good!! thanks for follow

Thursday 8/19
Bench Accessory Day

A)Seated Military press Machine 110x10 120x10 130x10 140x10

B)close Grip 2a 2board 3ct pause 405x3 real 3 second count

C)J/M press on smith machine 4x10@185

D)Barbell Curl 3x10@65

E)Barbell push up 2x30

F)St8 BAr cable push down 3x20

Today marks 2 weeks on Acelabs gear- I feel very good, i've ran similar combos and i truly feel im ahead of the curve at this point. All injections have been smooth, no issues- Very happy- Going to start ramping up things over the next few weeks-

Friday 8/20
Upper Back/biceps

A) Inverted Rows 5x10 3 sets over hand 2 sets under hand

B)Behind the Neck Pulldown 4x20

C)Facepulls with rope 3x20

D)seated ez curl barbell curls 4x10@80

e)fixed bar tricep extensions 3x20

f)Single arm rope pushdowns 2x20

Pump was other worldly today, which doesnt happen for me often-- Really excited for these up coming weeks

Monday 8/23
Bench Reps Day

A)Incline Barbell Press 315x6

b)wide grip smith bench 185x20 225x20 with 1 sec pause

C)KAz press 135x15 155x12 175x12 195x12 225x12

D)kettlebell cross face Single arm extension 2x15@50lbs (One of my favorite)

E)Dumbbell side lateral 3x20

Great workout, body is filling out- feel really good, Think im going to miss the drol when i drop it ....lol

Wen 8/25
Back/Bicep

A)Wide Grip Cable pulldowns 2x10@300

B)Chest Supported row 4x5@180

C)Seated Dumbbell 1 1/2 curls 4x10@20

D)Hammer rope curls 2x15

E)Single arm over head Tricep cable extensions 3x15

Felt strong, pump has been consistent,Work capacity felt real good- Nest week, i circle back so progress will be much easier to compare< but im happy at this point to say the least

******** BODY WEIGHT UP OVER 10 POUNDS*********

Thursday 8/26
Bench Accessory Day

A)Dumbbell Side laterals 4x20

B)hammer strength seated press 4x15

C)Ez Bar reverse curls 3x20

D)Standing cable Elbows out extensions 3x15

E) standing cable crossover

Going to Deload this up comiong week- Feeling really strong< Bodyweight is up

For those that know more then me, Would you Take the Anadrol during the deload week?? THanks for following and plan top hit some heavy weights after the deload!!!!

Hello All!< Thought some people would like/enjoy following my meet peaking plan using AceLabs supplements exclusively. Quick back story about myself. 46 years old, will be competing in a bench only meet at the end of october. I've been training since i was around 10. Goal of the log is two fold, Show how i still make gains at an advanced age and to testify to the quality of the products that AceLabs distributes. With that being said, Lets begin-

My first order with Ace was placed on JUly 29, very simple and straight forward. Immediately following order, i received an confirmation email stating ,"Your order has been received and will be processed once payment has been confirmed."

Following day, Bones sent an email stating there will be more info in the next 24 hours, 12 hours later payment was confirmed and order was processed. xxxx days later, i received my order in its entirety!!
Very happy with the packaging and it even including two free little samples!!! Moving Along

The plan is to run
1000mg of test e taken 400 monday and friday and 200 wenesday
100 mg of NPP taken M/W/F
50mg of Anadrol 50 ed for 1st 6 weeks

Current stats, im starting at 280 with benching 450- to be clear ive benched 500 in comp before so the goal is 530-550

THank you for following and if there is any info i can add< please reach out

Thank you Jackc for doing the log!

Bones

Monday 9/13
Bench Reps day

A) incline barbell 1x8@325

B)Low incline kaz press 4x10@185

C)Lean forward side lateral 3x20

D)Tricep push down 3x20

After a longer then expected deload(personal reasons) im back>> Actually felt ok< i'll plan to bump frequency up with alittle bit of lower volume to catch back up so to speak`

**** Since my first order with Ace, ive placed two more orders< consistent, quick delivery of quality good~ as of now, couldnt be happier!!!!****

Thinking about trying G.H from them, Anyone have any history using them??? All help is appreciated !!!!!!

Glad to do it!!!!! Thank you for providing quality products that are readily accessible, one less thing to worry about!!

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you Jackc for doing the log!

Bones

Glad to do it!!!!! Thank you for providing quality products that are readily accessible, one less thing to worry about!!

Thursday 9/16
Bench Accessory Day

A)Decline Bench 5x6@315 with 180sec rest

b)Single arm push down 4x20

C)Cable flys 4x15

D)DB Rolling Tri extensions 25x12 30x12 35x12 40x12

C)Seated Bar snatch 2x20

Good work out< felt good to get a full week in- feeling really good-

Side Note> Take it for what you want- My brother switched to ACELABS, from another very popular site, Dose and product the same- Said to me, the difference is ridiculous- Take it for what you will- Thanks for the follow and everyone have a good and safe weekend

Back