• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Annual football 🏈 pick em contest 🏈!! Only at psl!

IML Gear Cream!
Another crazy week.

Panthers 34-10 Arizona. Final
Packers 17-0 Seattle consider this over.
Vikings 27-20 just over 2 minutes.
Phili 30-13 Denver 4minutes

​k.c 17-7 l.v

Ugly week. Someone could have been making up a lot of ground. Or taking the lead these last few weeks.....

K.C 17-14 L.V
That fast raiders score!!!
This is gonna get interesting.

k.c 24-14 l.v

lJ8UPag.png

Double check, but KC won this game. Regardless of tomorrow everyone has the same pick. So there will be no changes

Get Shredded!
​Week 11
b8uFAoe.png

ltzElgS.png

ANother disastrous week.. some major upsets.. some blowouts. I'm seeing some trends and injuries affecting everyone week to week... One week is all it could take for one person to make a big jump in the standings. So ........ who's it gonna be!!!

ANother disastrous week.. some major upsets.. some blowouts. I'm seeing some trends and injuries affecting everyone week to week... One week is all it could take for one person to make a big jump in the standings. So ........ who's it gonna be!!!

Until someone is going to play against the favorites in a big way someone is going to have to keep taking one or 2 wins each week! 8 weeks to make up ground! January games will be the decider!

I dont go by favorites. I go off of alot of other stuff. Unfortunately we keep getting these Injuries and/or covid issues causing people to not play. Some of these teams although their records don't reflect it are decent teams. Or have lost multiple games by one score or less. Other teams have a history when playing certain teams regardless of the record they win.. anyway it should get interesting I think in the next few weeks.

Until someone is going to play against the favorites in a big way someone is going to have to keep taking one or 2 wins each week! 8 weeks to make up ground! January games will be the decider!

I went against the obvious picks thinking it was going to be upset week 3 weeks ago. I ended up 4-10... Complete failure on my part. In turn really dug me a hole from 3rd to the bottom fast. But I'm a go for the win mentality and will do it again lol

I dont go by favorites. I go off of alot of other stuff. Unfortunately we keep getting these Injuries and/or covid issues causing people to not play. Some of these teams although their records don't reflect it are decent teams. Or have lost multiple games by one score or less. Other teams have a history when playing certain teams regardless of the record they win.. anyway it should get interesting I think in the next few weeks.
I go by flipping a coin or do the zigzag down the page .

Okay submitted my picks for this week. So many trainwrecks lately...

Last place guys picks are in as well...hopefully I can get out of last place this week...that first missed week really killed me😩

Good Luck Brother! Heres to another Cray Cray Wk of bets hahaha... I sent my picks in earlier,just forgot to post it... Let's Go LongShot Bears

Thursday Night Football Results
N.E 25-0 Atlanta

The was sooooo onesided and boring I fell asleep. Glad I picked NE tho, but I really thought it would be close
Atlanta didn't have a chance...they were put to sleep so early.

Back