• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Annual football 🏈 pick em contest 🏈!! Only at psl!

Get Shredded!
The Giants played a good game today, that was amazing they won.
The giants have a good team. Just Real young and a good young QB. They had a bunch of injuries so I honestly haven't followed to see if anyone is back including the QB.. have never been a big fan of NYG.

Last edited:
​S.F 12-7 Ind

Dam gotta make that catch. That would have been a huge play or a touchdown..

Last edited:
Turnover colts have the ball around the 20yrd line. 2min warning

Indy 13-12 S.F

Indy 23-18 S.F

Colts 30-18 S.F

Not including the Monday night game​
gYS1nCK.png

Overall total thru 7weeks w/o Monday night.
Elit3Swagg 73-32
frank zazz 72-33
Megatron1 69-36
E.J.D 69-36
tcinbc66 68-37

Augstine5I 67-38
TinyNutzz 64-41
mindless 59-46
HeavyMMM 57-48
Gokster 28-78

Was surprised you didn't take Atlanta..

Well this is the shit that happens.

I am down 6 games. If I keep taking the same games as the other guys, I can't catch up. So I have to look for a game here or there that will maybe make up some ground for me.

Take a risk. Which can backfire and put me further behind.

In a bad spot right now.

IML Gear Cream!
Good crap that was a train wreck. Alec Baldwin and Joe Biden weren’t the only ones sucking this week!

Well this is the shit that happens.

I am down 6 games. If I keep taking the same games as the other guys, I can't catch up. So I have to look for a game here or there that will maybe make up some ground for me.

Take a risk. Which can backfire and put me further behind.

In a bad spot right now.

Still early! 11 weeks. So that means play even up for 5 weeks and gain one in 6. That’s not all that tough to do!!

Well this week was a total shit show for my picks.
Im the only one that took Seattle, let’s see if I can get one back

Well I was the one that called out the colts solo pick and it hit me in the ass. So I won’t offer anything on that one!!

Well I was the one that called out the colts solo pick and it hit me in the ass. So I won’t offer anything on that one!!

It's all good bro.... We all mistakes from time to time lol...

Monday Night Football
Seattle vs Saints

Who is gonna win....
Can Seattle pull off the upset??

Seattle 7-0 Saints

- - - Updated - - -

Upset anyone ...huh hmmm huh..

Saints 13-10 Seattle

Get Shredded!
Thru week 7 total W/L
Elit3Swagg 74-32
frank zazz 73-33
E.J.D 70-36
Megatron1 69-37
tcinbc66 69-37
Augstine5I 68-38
TinyNutzz 65-41
mindless 60-46
HeavyMMM 58-48
Gokster 28-78

Last edited:
My Picks are in

My picks are in.

Let this be a fucking good week!

Tcinbc66 check you PM's important.
Also, from this week forward, if anyone skips or misses a pick I will not tell you. So please pay attention and make sure all your picks are in... Once I post up the weekly pics for everyone if you missed a game it is a loss... Many people for weeks have been coming up short and have to send out pms. It's not fair to the other people.
Also, please again give me the picks in the same order I post here at the beginning of the week. If not, there gonna be marked a loss. It's not hard to do.. but when I have to keep going back to redo all your pics because they don't match up with everyone else. It's a pain in the ass and takes time. Thanks. I will post up the weekly pics. But please keep these things in mind moving forward.

Back