• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Annual football 🏈 pick em contest 🏈!! Only at psl!

Get Shredded!
WEEK 6
nPxSAAp.png

Looks like things aren’t going to move much this week!! But it’s tight at the top anyway!! Good luck to all

I honestly thought I was going to be the only one to take the jags this week. Guess not lol... I went back and forth about the Texans as well. Good luck everyone

I honestly thought I was going to be the only one to take the jags this week. Guess not lol... I went back and forth about the Texans as well. Good luck everyone

With tUa back for the fins in London I think they get the edge!!! Not sure if Seattle can win a road game without Wilson. Especially with it being an east coast trip.

With tUa back for the fins in London I think they get the edge!!! Not sure if Seattle can win a road game without Wilson. Especially with it being an east coast trip.

I think Tua is going to continue to be a awful QB. He needed Mr Fitz magic to bail him out several times last year. If brisket wasn't dealing with a hammy injury he would give the fins a better chance to win versus the jags. Granted I could be completely wrong lol

​T.B 14-7 Phili 2nd Qtr

​T.B 21-7 Phili

​T.B 28-7 Phili

TB crushing the Eagles so far!

​T.B 28-14 Phili

T.B 28-22 Phili

Well that was a pretty good game, and got wild towards the end.

Boy, lots of distractions for jags today.

Coach is staring down a divorce with new pics that surfaced of him feeling some girl up at a bar.

His head won’t be in this game much.

Go Miami!!

Coach is staring down a divorce with new pics that surfaced of him feeling some girl up at a bar.

Go Miami!!
Hope they overcome that and win.

Go Miami!!

Urban Meyer doing some naughty behavior??? I never liked him thru any of his stops in college...

The Jags just pulled off that win by a squeaker.

Pitt 14-7 Seattle

Final/OT
Pitt 23-20 Seattle

Back