• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Annual football 🏈 pick em contest 🏈!! Only at psl!

IML Gear Cream!
aPJJgP9.png

- - - Updated - - -

Happy new years everyone.

I'm home with the wife and kids as well. A few are sick... I feel your pain. Lol....
Happy new year.
I swear to god my 2yr old just pulled a pull up off and smeared shit all over the powerwashed carpets. I literally just finished powerwashing again
It's a perfect end to a shitty 2021 Literally

This has been the rule since the beginning. Board time. Except on multiple occasions I/we gave people a pass. Although we honestly shouldn't have. Heavy MMM never got a pass. Yet he still played all year. I've hit this thread probable close to a dozen times given warnings tonight and how much time left. Sorry we are at the end . No exceptions. Mega didn't get his picks in also. See what happens this week. And wait for the standings. What's fair is fair. Plenty of weeks left and the post season.

#goodwk2beme!!! Lol
Wow most likely a new top 3...

This has been the rule since the beginning. Board time. Except on multiple occasions I/we gave people a pass. Although we honestly shouldn't have. Heavy MMM never got a pass. Yet he still played all year. I've hit this thread probable close to a dozen times given warnings tonight and how much time left. Sorry we are at the end . No exceptions. Mega didn't get his picks in also. See what happens this week. And wait for the standings. What's fair is fair. Plenty of weeks left and the post season.
BOOOOOMMMMM Brother Mace Makes And Enforces Da Rules

The bag of mulligans is empty...sorry!

Shit has definitely got interesting again

Yes, yes it has... Especially when you, Augustine51 and myself get those bonus 50 points for being on time every week..... If I'm forgetting someone else who has as well my apologies....

Disclaimer there isn't a bonus that I'm aware of... I'm just throwing it out there as a nice thank you present to us lol

Games are a little crazy now...gonna be quite a ride!

IML Gear Cream!
Finally the mighty Bucs get a TD on a 4th down...still a long way to go and time is short.

Antonio brown quits on them in the 3rd quarter. They deserve to lose

I will never make fun or mock anyone's battles with mental health.... Someone who actually cares for Antonio needs to sit him down then help him get the mental health help he screams he needs... Before he really does excessive self harm or something to someone else...

Nice throw and awesome TD for the Bucs!!!

And the Bucs WIN!

I will never make fun or mock anyone's battles with mental health.... Someone who actually cares for Antonio needs to sit him down then help him get the mental health help he screams he needs... Before he really does excessive self harm or something to someone else...

That was not making fun of him, it was a statement that his behavior doesn’t belong on the field. If he can unwind like that over a damn game he needs to have someone get him the help he needs. This isn’t the first time he has come unglued at a game and he is definitely a threat to the health and safety of him and anyone that is on the field when he goes off like this. He needs help not a uniform

That was not making fun of him, it was a statement that his behavior doesn’t belong on the field. If he can unwind like that over a damn game he needs to have someone get him the help he needs. This isn’t the first time he has come unglued at a game and he is definitely a threat to the health and safety of him and anyone that is on the field when he goes off like this. He needs help not a uniform

I knew/know you weren't making fun of him. If you took it that way that I thought you were my sincere apologies. I was in a way prequalifing my statement I was going to make. Some people could look on the surface and see him acting out like a child. Which he's done before several times on and off the field. Then mock him. But I see some very deep seeded mental health issues which have been going on for years and years. In my opinion Antonio is bipolar with a few more mental issues. It's sad to watch. It's a cautionary tale that left untreated as you said is a threat to himself and possibly others.

Back