• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Annual football 🏈 pick em contest 🏈!! Only at psl!

IML Gear Cream!
Overall total without tonight's game.
Elit3Swagg 56-23
Megatron1 54-25

tcinbc66 54-25
frank zazz 53-26
E.J.D 53-26
Augstine5I 52-27
TinyNutzz 47-32
mindless 42-37
HeavyMMM 41-38
Gokster 28-51

Wow can't believe no one took colts.
Colts 16-3 Ravens

When everyone picks the same team. This week the record is 3w-2L. If the ravens lose. It will be 3-3

- - - Updated - - -

Colts 22-3 Ravens

Nice - I blame it on my shitty ass raiders who are my team so I don’t like going against them but they have been letting me down since I was a kid .

But frank that didn’t do you in. We all had the raiders!!

When everyone picks the same team. This week the record is 3w-2L. If the ravens lose. It will be 3-3

- - - Updated - - -

Colts 22-3 Ravens

Damn that makes me 10-0 for the others. You guys need to all quit picking like me!!

Did John gruden resign from th raiders

What the hell am I watching.
Colts 25-17 Ravens.
The colts better not let the Ravens come back

Yes he did. More emails came out today and he didn’t want to bring anymore negativity to the program. His career is over
Yes I think he will be done from football all together now. Even commentating.

Colts 25-25 Ravens

Get Shredded!
Week 6
RXWSKUU.png

uJadAF0.png

Ravens 31-25 Colts. Unreal.. what a crazy game.

What a crazy ass game. I took long shots that blew their leads and should of bern wins smh

But frank that didn’t do you in. We all had the raiders!!
Yeah I was talking about the season and I picked them again this week let’s see what happens .

Looks like some pretty challenging games for next week...be ready!

Nice - I blame it on my shitty ass raiders who are my team so I don’t like going against them but they have been letting me down since I was a kid .

Do you feel like Carr will regress or improve with Gruden not there anymore? People seem to forget the one season he was on pace to win MVP until he broke his leg...

I really think that he will do better this week but no clue on who the new coach is going to be and what he will do . We will probably get the first black lesbian head coach now .

I really think that he will do better this week but no clue on who the new coach is going to be and what he will do . We will probably get the first black lesbian head coach now .

I went away from picking my Broncos last week. This week I may feel a bit more confident going with them!!

Sent in my picks last night and hoping this be a better week.

Not sure man, got logged out and couldn't remember my password, couldn't get my reset. But they squared it away.

I'm in Guyana working right now in the jungle so signal has been touch and go.
Oh good, and stay safe out there man...it's wild out there!

Still waiting on 2 people.

Back