• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Annual football 🏈 pick em contest 🏈!! Only at psl!

Lol...bet you'll be moaning and groaning after a good drubbing they get :D :D

Unfortunately all of us sheep thought the raiders were going to beat the bears and they looked terrible. This team is more psycho than a bi polar aDD twat!

Thurs night
Football
kWGO34j.png

Cleveland has lost many people to injury...

IML Gear Cream!
​Cle 17-7 Den

​Cle 17-14 Den

If Miami wins, Zazz will tie up with Eliteswag.

And I will gain a little with Cleveland winning last night.

Rest of the games we are all in lock step pretty much.

Fellas, I’ve had a crazy work week and was a few hours past midnight on Wednesday actually it was early Thursday morning I got my picks in. Mace messaged me that I need to ask the group if y’all will let me slide this week. This morning was the first time I was able to log in since Wednesday night/Thursday morning.

Fellas, I’ve had a crazy work week and was a few hours past midnight on Wednesday actually it was early Thursday morning I got my picks in. Mace messaged me that I need to ask the group if y’all will let me slide this week. This morning was the first time I was able to log in since Wednesday night/Thursday morning.

Let me guess, you had Cleveland

Get Shredded!
So I just had to double check. How does fangs still have a job as the head coach of Denver. Yes I know almost there entire lb core is hurt. But damn you just lost to a journeyman back up QB, a 3rd string RB made you look like you can't coach defensive. On top of that Cleveland has zero wide receivers that are worth anything. I'm shocked he's not canned yet after that embarrassing loss...

Side note. Since others have been given mulligans with hitting the deadline with their picks. It should be only fair to let his count. With that said there has to be a line where it doesn't anymore.

With that said there has to be a line where it doesn't anymore.

Yeah, it was like two times ago.

Would he be willing to have a loss for the Thursday game??

It's bad enough he possibly had or saw the picks we all placed.

- - - Updated - - -

I know I did 路*♀️

I will go along with whatever Zazz says...

Yeah, it was like two times ago.

Would he be willing to have a loss for the Thursday game??

It's bad enough he possibly had or saw the picks we all placed.

- - - Updated - - -

I will go along with whatever Zazz says...
Macedog also has the final say and he will make the determination if Megatron's submission is legitimate.

The Offense Coach needs to go with him! This is the 4th or 5th Game where the offense is not engaged until there isn't any time left on the clock to have anything go wrong. Their longest drive of 80 yards in the 7th game of the season??? I give bridgewater credit, he has not made too many miscues and shows poise late in the game, but this needs to happen in the first quarter. To pile on I think last week was the first time in 20 plus games they scored on an opening drive. Oh and the colts still suck and will lose Sunday!!

Macedog also has the final say and he will make the determination if Megatron's submission is legitimate.

Obviously bro...but Macedog asked him to basically ask the group. So his determination is in great part from our feedback and wishes.

Perhaps voting yes or no should be done anonymously via message to Macedog. Or maybe it should have been this way so no one looks like a dick.

As far as I am concerned, I don't think he did anything maliciously. It was a mistake or whatever.

So I say YES.

Obviously bro...but Macedog asked him to basically ask the group. So his determination is in great part from our feedback and wishes.

Perhaps voting yes or no should be done anonymously via message to Macedog. Or maybe it should have been this way so no one looks like a dick.

As far as I am concerned, I don't think he did anything maliciously. It was a mistake or whatever.

So I say YES.
He said he had trouble logging on yesterday to submit his picks and I agree he would not be malicious or anything like that.

Macedog has been more than fair with leaving decisions like this up to us to vote on... I vote yes let Megatron's picks count. But moving forward this will be the last time. I will be dick who will vote NO going forward. outside of a hacked account or something of that nature. We all know the rules. Also the schedule is known to all for all games for the season. One could possibly give macedog all their picks for the rest of the season today. Wouldn't be smart but could be done.

The Offense Coach needs to go with him! This is the 4th or 5th Game where the offense is not engaged until there isn't any time left on the clock to have anything go wrong. Their longest drive of 80 yards in the 7th game of the season??? I give bridgewater credit, he has not made too many miscues and shows poise late in the game, but this needs to happen in the first quarter. To pile on I think last week was the first time in 20 plus games they scored on an opening drive. Oh and the colts still suck and will lose Sunday!!

Giving Teddy two-gloves credit??? Guess he hasn't been awful lol... The offense sucks. Teddy is conservative as a QB... Fire the entire staff lol... Also lots of OCs have been awful this season through out the league...

Colts may suck but I think they are the better team than the 49ers... QB, RB, defense colts are better.

@macedog please check into this.
Pics were in at 720am Thursday morning.. Megatron messaged me with pics and explained what happened. I told him he had to ask you guys here. This is not up to me but you all collectively.

Back