• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Annual football 🏈 pick em contest 🏈!! Only at psl!

7ydm7Qj.png

Tennessee is going in. One foot line

Titans-Seahawks now is going into OT

K.C. 35-24 Ravens

I'm surprised ravens are still this close. There defense looks pathetic. Lmao..

Very sad defensively but they sure keep scoring lol
Wow first int by mahomes. If k.c would have scored again that could have been the dagger to put away the ravens. Instead now the ravens are going down for a score.

Wow first int by mahomes. If k.c would have scored again that could have been the dagger to put away the ravens. Instead now the ravens are going down for a score.
Ravens definitely came to play. And Mahone finally shows hes human. Can this be the demise of KC

And just like that holy shyte we have a serious game boys n gurls

K.C 35-30 Ravens
Wow that was a bullshit call.
Ravens had the 2 pt conversion called back illegal man down field.

Ravens 36-35 K.C
Time for k.c to score.. they've played with the ravens long enough...

Omg.. wtf. Ravens get a fumble. Time to run out the clock. Unbelievable.

The ravens won... Gtfo....Holy Sheep Shit!
Ravens 36-35 K.C

Gonna post up this week's games .

MNF
Detroit vs Green Bay
J38JA46.png

Week three I'll have a diff layout for wins loss etc. Nothing real fancy. But you will have everything in one place.
Weekly pics, wkly wins-loss, and total wins/loss

Looks like everyone had a decent week. Some better than others.

Guys had an email from heavymetalmadman on Saturday. With his pics. Hasn't been able to log on due to issues. I told him he can jump in this week. I didn't see his message do to changing shifts. Unless you want to allow his pics for the week. Except Thursday . Choice is yours. Otherwise he will be joining in this week anyway. Just making everyone aware.

Back