• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Annual football 🏈 pick em contest 🏈!! Only at psl!

IML Gear Cream!
Augustine I think mace said anyone below .500 after the first week is permanently in the losers bracket!!!

All kidding aside this will probably flip next week and we will all be 16-16! Lookin forward to some more pot stirring!

Augustine I think mace said anyone below .500 after the first week is permanently in the losers bracket!!!

All kidding aside this will probably flip next week and we will all be 16-16! Lookin forward to some more pot stirring!

Lol. I am definitely in the loser bracket atm.

Please excuse my ignorance if it's already been answered. What happens if say there is a 3 way tie for say 3rd or first etc.. is there a tie breaker that's been discussed??

Please excuse my ignorance if it's already been answered. What happens if say there is a 3 way tie for say 3rd or first etc.. is there a tie breaker that's been discussed??

The first person asking about tie breakers are eliminated!! Then from there it will be a pistol duel!

Damn just my luck..... I'm down for a good duel. 10 paces then turn?? Lol... Have fun you guys I missed out...

If there is a possibility of a tie going into the final week. We will work out a tie breaker and announce it th week before the games. No stone will be left unturned.

Slackers mine were in yesterday lol

Ohh it's the day to submit my picks...

Tonight is the last night to get in your picks. Do not forget or be late. Thanks. Once posted no changing picks.

Still missing some me people.hope they don't forget.

Okay my picks sent :)

As of now. 7hrs to go. Missing 4total. 2 peep from last week. megatron1 and GOKSTER.

Everyone is in except GOKSTER!??
ALSO, PLEASE MAKE SURE TO LIST THE GAMES YOU SEND ME IN THE ORDER I LIST THEM HERE IN THE THREAD.. IT MAKES THINGS MUCH MORE DIFFICULT AND TIME CONSUMING. I WOULD HATE TO MIX UP WINS AND LOSSES. SO PLEASE TRY AND SEND ME THE GAMES IN THE SAME ORDER. it also makes it harder for me to catch any mistakes or if you forget to put in a game. Ive already caught missing picks the last 2 weeks. Thanks again

Last edited:
Okay guys lets make this a better week!

Everyone is in except GOKSTER!??
ALSO, PLEASE MAKE SURE TO LIST THE GAMES YOU SEND ME IN THE ORDER I LIST THEM HERE IN THE THREAD.. IT MAKES THINGS MUCH MORE DIFFICULT AND TIME CONSUMING. I WOULD HATE TO MIX UP WINS AND LOSSES. SO PLEASE TRY AND SEND ME THE GAMES IN THE SAME ORDER. it also makes it harder for me to catch any mistakes or if you forget to put in a game. Ive already caught missing picks the last 2 weeks. Thanks again

I didn’t see you post this weeks game??

Hope I did the order right for you. Lmk

Back