• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Annual football 🏈 pick em contest 🏈!! Only at psl!

IML Gear Cream!
So we need "5 yes" and his picks will count. Going forward if there is gonna be a problem send me pics early or as another had done cuz they couldnt get into there account. They messaged a friend and they sent me their pics for them.

Pics were in at 720am Thursday morning.. Megatron messaged me with pics and explained what happened. I told him he had to ask you guys here. This is not up to me but you all collectively.
Ok gotcha man, 720AM is definitely before any games and before you posted everyone's picks.

E J.D
Augustine51
Tinynutzzz
Tcinbc66
Looks like there are 4 right now that clearly said yes. You have til midnight. Thx.

So this is the new weekly pics including Megatron
eGJxS6G.png

I will remove GOKSTER next week since he hasn't picked cked in a few weeks. Don't think he will ever be able to catch up

I will remove GOKSTER next week since he hasn't picked cked in a few weeks. Don't think he will ever be able to catch up
Good idea, and that should be for anyone who has not played in a while.

@ EJD,
Stafford is gonna carve us up this week and you know what, I kinda want it to happen.

Get Shredded!
@ EJD,
Stafford is gonna carve us up this week and you know what, I kinda want it to happen.

Oh I know so.. from a fantasy stand point in my one league I have Kupp and Henderson sooooo I'm cool with Stafford having great success. I'm happy Stafford is playing so well.. We suck but have played real tough some weeks without much talent on our team. Dan Campbell is awesome just don't know how long he will be around.

Oh I know so.. from a fantasy stand point in my one league I have Kupp and Henderson sooooo I'm cool with Stafford having great success. I'm happy Stafford is playing so well.. We suck but have played real tough some weeks without much talent on our team. Dan Campbell is awesome just don't know how long he will be around.

At first I thought Campbell was a horrible hire but he does have the team playing with a lot of heart. We just need some talent now

1st Qtr Updates
yHdlvIf.png

Titans look like they have this game wrapped up at this point. They've won the last three meetings . Atlanta is winning for now. Cleveland won. My picks so far this week would be looking good

Are the Giants and Panthers playing baseball today??

3rd qtr update
jVm8f4J.png

- - - Updated - - -

Ravens secondary is being exposed.
Think they are gonna take a loss today. They've gotten lucky the last few weeks. But think there luck has run out

IML Gear Cream!
Didn't realize someone picked Cincinnati this week. Good pick. A few took Atlanta, and Tenn also. No one took NYG.
Including me.

Watching the bucs game right now and there is absolutely no way I would have given that football back . No clue what they offered that man but I would have kept it .

Well Phili is getting pounded!!! How about the lions. They are playing a real good game.

Well Phili is getting pounded!!! How about the lions. They are playing a real good game.

They have played well at times this season as you know... But their talent level is sub par.. sorry mace but go Bengals...

Didn't realize someone picked Cincinnati this week. Good pick. A few took Atlanta, and Tenn also. No one took NYG.
Including me.

The Giants played a good game today, that was amazing they won.

Week 7 scores
xIuAO2z.png

They have played well at times this season as you know... But their talent level is sub par.. sorry mace but go Bengals...
Don't be sorry. The ravens I picked a 9-8 season. They have been given a game with some bad officiating. They should have at least 2 more losses. The SD game was honestly a surprise. I picked them to lose.

Back