• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Annual football 🏈 pick em contest 🏈!! Only at psl!

He was already down.a week behind. So if it's yes I will put his picks in here for everyone to see. And add him in thru week 2. Loss for Thursday. And week 1.
His picks excluding Thursday
Bears

Browns

Rams

Bills

Pats

Eagles

Steelers

Jags

Cards

Bucs

Cowboys

Seahawks

Chiefs

Packers
I will tally his picks up with everyone else.

Last edited:
Guys had an email from heavymetalmadman on Saturday. With his pics. Hasn't been able to log on due to issues. I told him he can jump in this week. I didn't see his message do to changing shifts. Unless you want to allow his pics for the week. Except Thursday . Choice is yours. Otherwise he will be joining in this week anyway. Just making everyone aware.

We are all working off the same deadline which was pretty much worked out...

If everyone is okay with it then I am good with it too.

At some point, we have to keep to the deadline tho or what's the point of a deadline.

We are all working off the same deadline which was pretty much worked out...

If everyone is okay with it then I am good with it too.

At some point, we have to keep to the deadline tho or what's the point of a deadline.
Figured this is the last one. Ups it to 10people. I believe + he is already behind 16 games the first week, Thursday and looks like a game is missing also. If you guys don't want to allow this. That is fine also. Rules are rules. He will then have to take a two week of zero wins.32 losses.

May this be the final mulligan. I totally agree with what Augustine51 said. Moving forward can we keep in integrity of the Wednesday deadline.

IML Gear Cream!
Week 2 Results
Augustine5I 12-4
TinyNutzzz 12-4
frank zazz 11-5
Elit3Swagg 11-5
Megatron1 11-5
mindlesswork 11-5
tcinbc66 10-6
E.J.D 10-6
HeavyMetalMadMan 9-7
Gokster 0-16
CoastalCowboy 0-16

Total W/L

frank zazz 22-10
tcinbc66 21-11

Elit3Swagg 20-12
Megatron1 20-12
Augustine5I 19-13

TinyNutzzz 19-13
E.J.D 19-13
mindlesswork 16-16

HeavyMetalMadMan 9-23
Gokster 7-25
CoastalCowboy 0-32

Last edited:
Very good week, guys!

2 guys picks are in. Don't wait or forget . No more excuses excepted. Wednesday night is the cutoff. You snooze you lose. So get your picks in as soon as possible so you don't forget ..

4 people turned in picks so far. Tonight at midnight is the deadline. Get em in everyone.

Good luck everyone

Let's get it this week guys!

Missing 2 people. You snooze ya loose.
Coastal cowboy( if he doesn't pick this week we will remove him because I don't think he would ever catch up)
Megatron1Have til 12 tonight gracias..

Also, please give me your pics in the same order as they are posted up here for the week. Other wise if there mistakes it's gonna be your own fault when you start getting stuff marked as a loss when it's a win and vice versa. Thank you

Last edited:
Megatron1 still need your picks.. you have about 6 hrs to go. Thank youuuuuu

I will see how this works. I might go back to just listing results and total wins and losses.

g9mmDvv.png

Last edited:
Double check your picks.

I will see how this works. I might go back to just listing results and total wins and losses.

g9mmDvv.png

This is a good format. But if it’s a pita to do. Any info is fine. Looks like only half the games are up for grabs with everyone picking similarly

Back