• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Annual football 🏈 pick em contest 🏈!! Only at psl!

Get Shredded!
I'm the only one who picked the Jets to win.... Go me lol

As a JET fan... I feel your pain.

They are just not quite where they should be... Atlanta was very beatable.

Can’t justify picking them yet. Paid off for you last week tho.

YPieJJ7.png

Here we go again 5 games within a touchdown in the 4th quarter. No guarantees in the NFL except the lions!!

lol what the fuck is up with the packers kicker

Here we go again 5 games within a touchdown in the 4th quarter. No guarantees in the NFL except the lions!!

Heyyyyyy that's rude sigh...... But so true lmao.. go Lions maybe in 3 years....

As a JET fan... I feel your pain.

They are just not quite where they should be... Atlanta was very beatable.

Can’t justify picking them yet. Paid off for you last week tho.

I thought the Jets would win especially with the thinking about Atlanta. Which appears to be my picking kryptonite this season. I can't get them right

Heyyyyyy that's rude sigh...... But so true lmao.. go Lions maybe in 3 years....

Lol. I did 40 years hard time in Michigan!! Thank God I am neither a lions or wolverines fan!!! Paroled in 2019 to Florida and I’m not hearing seeing that train wreck every Sunday!! Go Broncos and

K.C 3-0 Bills

Buf 7-3 K.C
I'm trying to watch this game on yahoo sports.
The game is being broadcast in English and Spanish at the same time. WTF!!! It's driving me insane....

​Buf 14-10 K.C

​Buf 24-10 K.C

Get Shredded!
​Buf 24-13 K.C

​Buf 31-13 K.C

​Buf 31-20 K.C

Buf 38-20 K.C
Final..

Most people had a pretty good week. A few people had a great week.

Everyone has the same pick for tonight. So standings won’t change as of now.

Everyone has the same pick for tonight. So standings won’t change as of now.

Yep....some gains made by a few that were struggling last week....those in first have a few more closing in with a bye week starting for the next 9 weeks! 2 less games to get wrong!

Who’s in the lead ?

Unofficially elite is up by 2 over mega and myself. With you and EJ 3 back and Augustine 4 back. These results could be inaccurate and it’s possible that the counter was bought and paid for like last November!!

Unofficially elite is up by 2 over mega and myself. With you and EJ 3 back and Augustine 4 back. These results could be inaccurate and it’s possible that the counter was bought and paid for like last November!!
Nice - I blame it on my shitty ass raiders who are my team so I don’t like going against them but they have been letting me down since I was a kid .

Back