• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Annual football 🏈 pick em contest 🏈!! Only at psl!

Get Shredded!
Thru 3 weeks/Leaders
Elit3Swagg 34-14
frank zazz 34-14
E.J.D 33-15
Megatron1 32-16
tcinbc66 32-16
Augustine5I 29-19
TinyNutzzz 29-19
mindlesswork 26-22
HeavyMMM20-28
Gokster 19-29
h8RbKXP.png

Last edited:
Everyone's picks are in. Ok. Who is up to give a review on some of our new 25mg dbol.?? If so. I will run an additional contest this week for a game and 2 people win the opportunity to try and review some of our new 25mg dbol ... Anyone interested

Everyone's picks are in. Ok. Who is up to give a review on some of our new 25mg dbol.?? If so. I will run an additional contest this week for a game and 2 people win the opportunity to try and review some of our new 25mg dbol ... Anyone interested
Now that looks pretty good and we shall see how it goes...

Count me in

WTH did the Jaguars turn into…., hopefully this turns around in the second half

Get Shredded!
Good game!

Best wishes for everyone tomorrow.

So what games does everyone think will be high scoring this week.

How bout k.C vs Phili.
How about we do a little contest.
K.C. vs Phili
2 winners will get to try a pack of our 25mg dbol.
Everyone can post up what you think the total combined points will be.
Two closest without going over will win.
Total combined points. No same picks..
So pay attention. If two people picked the same amount it will go to the first person who chose that number. So try not to pick the same total combined points.

Last edited:
Some will say Raiders - Chargers

I'm thinking Cardinals - Rams or Browns - Vikings

Dark horse pick........ Titans - Jets lol or Lions - Bears

Ok I will go first I guess...
K.C vs Eagles total points....59

Back