• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Annual football 🏈 pick em contest 🏈!! Only at psl!

IML Gear Cream!
Buffalo lost lol... Oh my oh my this week is off the rails lol

Ravens win 34-31 OT

VGMxnU0.png

LAC 16-17 PHILI
G.B 0-13 K C
Arz 17-7 S.F

k.c 13-7 g.b
arz 27-24 s.f
lac 27-24 phili

Titans 28-16 Rams
Everytime you all pick unanimously there are big upsets it seems.

Monday night football
Pittsburgh vs Chicago

Week 10
K9TBAi0.png

sylnxcn.png

​Pitt 29-27 Chicago

Thru week 9 total W/L

Elit3Swagg 89-46
frank zazz 88-47
Megatron1 84-51
Augstine5I 83-52
tcinbc66 82-53
E.J.D 81-54
TinyNutzz 80-55
mindless 76-59
HeavyMMM 72-63

What a week... picks submitted for this week.

IML Gear Cream!
Lol there are 8 weeks left and that means we are 36 hours away from someone missing their picks!!

This week looks like another train wreck of games that underdogs will win

Lol he would still be right in the hunt!! If there was a week to get put to the sidelines this was a perfect week.
Lol he only missed one game.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol there are 8 weeks left and that means we are 36 hours away from someone missing their picks!!

This week looks like another train wreck of games that underdogs will win
No doubt that's the case my man.

Oh I realize he was penalized one game. I’m saying had he taken a zero for the week he wouldn’t be far off the lead anyway. This is going to be a crap shoot because when the final 2 weeks are left and teams are going to play scrubs and you get teams fighting for their playoff lives that’s when the shit is going to be stirred! No one is out of this yet

Picks Submitted Damn I'm Proud Of Myself. Goodluck Brothers it's getting to where all games count!!!

Picks Submitted Damn I'm Proud Of Myself. Goodluck Brothers it's getting to where all games count!!!
Good luck brother...let this be a better week and no more trainwrecks!

Picks are in for me . Just thought I would help some people out this week the lions are going to pull it off this week

Back