• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Annual football 🏈 pick em contest 🏈!! Only at psl!

First week wasn't so friendly for everyone.
Here is the injury report for both teams.
Ravens have an excessive list. I included the the bulk of the list with some main losses to the team.
TrhaDOc.png

BALTIMORE RAVENS
30GtHAx.png

First week wasn't so friendly for everyone.
Here is the injury report for both teams.
Ravens have an excessive list. I included the the bulk of the list with some main losses to the team.
TrhaDOc.png

BALTIMORE RAVENS
30GtHAx.png
Damn them boys got tore up from the floor up... Not what coaches or players truly want or need

WEEK 2 GAMES
Picks must be in by Wednesday at midnite.

qsUT1vu.png
71HGNaE.png

- - - Updated - - -

Will post weekly results after tonight's game. Good luck to everyone.

Damn them boys got tore up from the floor up... Not what coaches or players truly want or need
Lost both running back. Nick Boyle is a huge part of the game. And then th defense just took a huge hit. The ravens season may have just went from a top team to a 9-8 team. What you guys think

The ravens may lose this game.... Thoughts. Who thinks the ravens won't make the playoffs this yr.

4th and 1 ravens score on a 35yrd run.
Ravens 7 - 0 Raiders

IML Gear Cream!
Ravens 14 - 7 Raiders

Good games guys. Let's all get in our picks early this time and lets remember to pick carefully as Macedog will be pissed off dog if you ask him to change things...so think before you send in your picks!

Let's make week2 smooth sailing for us all :)

Good games guys. Let's all get in our picks early this time and lets remember to pick carefully as Macedog will be pissed off dog if you ask him to change things...so think before you send in your picks!

Let's make week2 smooth sailing for us all :)
Never get pissed or upset. Just making sure everything is in the open and straight forward. This way there is never any concern of dishonesty.. I make mistakes sometimes. And if I do don't hesitate to call me out..

Never get pissed or upset. Just making sure everything is in the open and straight forward. This way there is never any concern of dishonesty.. I make mistakes sometimes. And if I do don't hesitate to call me out..
Ya I know that...just joshin' with ya bro. You run this quite well but some of us meatheads can be real boneheads haha.

Ya I know that...just joshin' with ya bro. You run this quite well but some of us meatheads can be real boneheads haha.
I feel ya. But I'm a bonehead myself. Lol

Halftime

Ravens 14 - 10 Raiders

Ravens 17 - 10 Raiders.

Raiders should have taken the field goal. Plenty of time and ravens are struggling
.​

Last edited:
Raiders could tie this game. Up!!!!
Bet they are kicking themselves in the ass for not taking that field goal now!

Holy crap. 27-27 going into OT!!!
I think the raiders can win this.

Get Shredded!
Raiders are gonna win this. On the half yard line. To many injuries for the ravens. On defense and offense.. seen this coming.

Omg interception. Baltimore ball

Now you no why the ravens released Sneed. Should of had the ball

Raiders ball fumble ravensFg time. Raiders 30-27 Ravens. Let's go!

Lmao. TD.
Raiders 33 - 27 Ravens.
Ravens won't make the playoffs this yr. Unless they get some serious help. They are in Big trouble. All the way around.

Week 1 W/L
frank zazz 11-5
tcinbc66 11-5
E.J.D 9-7
Elit3Swagg 9-7
Megatron1 9-7
Augustine5I 7-9
Gokster 7-9
TinyNutzzz 7-9
mindlesswork 5-11
CoastalCowboy 0-16

HeavyMetalMadMan 0-16

Last edited:
Guys just got home. I will double check everything tomorrow. If anything is wrong it will be corrected. Feel free to double check your pics if you like. I will have everything set up a little better by the end of the week.

Should I place my order now or wait a couple of weeks ?

Lol I am good with you and I splitting first and second place!! Great season fellas there is just no reason to keep this beating by frank and myself going for another 16 games!!

Back